Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the 80s i was the last hippie, or the first new hippy. i was 3 in the summer of love, and thought black was beautifull, and it took Texas in the late 70s to burst my initial free love idealism. Everyone was pair-bonding like nothing had happened. I grew out my hair, and listened to the Velvets and The Idiot by Iggy Pop. I went - you did too probably - to a toxic high school and was given a cruel nickname that was euphemized to kbob. (usta be Gay Bob - but that was just hatred - how come all you guys hanging out together are calling me gay who is hanging out w/ the women. so what if i let them put make-up on me or have same sex relations, there was something homoerotic about the jocks and bullies, and i'm not the first to say it.

I re-acted strongly against Texas - a suburb of Houston, which is a Southern City as far as Houstonians are concerned, even if the deep south don't agree. I thought the famous Southern Courtesy a load, and refused to call anyone 'sir'. If you look at my chart - ask and i will send you either a link or my birthdata - it shows a man pre-selected to suffer outrageously until middle age, when i begin to thrive. getting close to 50, and my little intro is stuck in high school.

I got stuck in Houston for a long time, til my late 20s, under the influence of my Saturn return and a proscribed substance i decided one night i was going to follow the band the Mommyheads to CA and change everything. That was an interesting time. My stuff moved into storage in San Francisco in 1992, and i didn't get out of storage until 2000.

I have loved and lost love. I have hated and some i have learned to love, some i still hate. My roommate has the greatest skill for someone who lives w/ a bipolarist like me - she can get me to shut up w/out hurting my feelings. Tho bipolar is so medical - i prefer the romance of werecraft. I can change my shape, tho not so quickly as in Hollywood, nor do i become a monster (oh, well if you ever got yelled at or abused by kenne you wd. say 'monster') but i am learning the craft of the werebeing, and choose when and how i change. My facial features are changing into the face of Alone Facing the Catastrophe. in numerology this year is 13, in Tarot i am moving forward from the Hanged Man to Death. the last time i laid out the cards for my Death year i saw recovery, hard work, the Most Beautifull Girl At the Party, and a new fren who will introduce me to the woman of my DESTINY!!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hello fellow INFP, welcome to the forum=)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts