1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
just wondering who would be honest?... :confused::dry:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Of all the guys I've been with, the most sensual was definitely an ESFP, though he's the only one I know, so I can't speak for the rest of them.

I would say ENFP, but who knows if I'm sensual or just mad horny. Maybe both.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I would guess that for me, the INFJ would be it, and here's why:
I+J = Lots of built up energy to release
F = I like romantic sensuality
N = Intensity, spirituality, mystery, things which are beyond description

Also, my only sexual partner so far was an INFJ... but she turned out to be far from ideal; she was in a repressed/shameful stage in her sexuality. :crazy:

I checked off a buncha other types I think would be excellent. I don't think I would find a T a great lover for me, but they're welcome to attempt to prove me wrong - HA.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
ENFP or INFP I've dated both both are very sensual and super horney at times

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
No doubt, I'm the horniest person I know. :crazy: But I rarely act on it. But when I have an outlet... hahaha, go ahead and try to resist, I will find it more attractive... but you won't succeed at that. I'll melt your willpower away. :tongue: <- (perhaps with my tongue, actually, now that I think of it)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Based on my observations it's ISFP more than the other types. Fi + Se = emotionally attaching yourself to what your senses perceive. Every one I've met has been sensationally (pun intended) aware of their senses. They indulge in good food, wear the most comfortable clothing, become happier when the weather is warmer, etc. Even the tiniest little things they want to feel, smell, taste.

·
Registered
367 Posts
No doubt, I'm the horniest person I know. :crazy: But I rarely act on it. But when I have an outlet... hahaha, go ahead and try to resist, I will find it more attractive... but you won't succeed at that. I'll melt your willpower away. :tongue: <- (perhaps with my tongue, actually, now that I think of it)
Aren't you a cheeky monkey! I have enough willpower for 8 people, try THAT! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Aren't you a cheeky monkey! I have enough willpower for 8 people, try THAT! :tongue:
I only have so many limbs, I can't play with THAT many folks at once.

Oh, you mean... Right-o...

Well, the tighter you think you have control of yourself, the more fun I'll have breaking down your defenses.

Reactions: Burning Lion

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I would like to say that an ISTP was the most incredibly sensual thing I have ever been with. Holy Mother Mary of Manhood! But I truly think it had to do with the ENFP/ISTP combo. :wink:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Ni + Fi users!

(Is totally bias)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I voted ISTP for myself... off-the-charts horny, extremely giving, very Se. I'm a natural. :tongue:
I also voted ESFP and ENFP from what I know/have experienced from those types vs. everyone else.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
F = I like romantic sensuality
Okay, I just realized this is totally untrue. I do like a deep emotional-spiritual connection with a partner I am having sex with, but I don't actually like "romanticism" in its traditional sense at all, and I appreciate it when my partner acknowledges that sex is just a biological function and fun to do, and it doesn't have to be "just right", love is not actually required, etc. I would prefer to be allowed to swear in bed over what I had to do with my ex (constantly say "I love you" ... meh. :dry: I did love her at the time, but it was boring to me, this rule.)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Aaaahh hahha ha. Typical ENTP. Let us not forget gentlemen... most of us (like 90%) have trouble pleasing just ONE woman... forget 3.... or 8. HA! Don't believe me? Ask the women...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I only have so many limbs, I can't play with THAT many folks at once.

Oh, you mean... Right-o...

Well, the tighter you think you have control of yourself, the more fun I'll have breaking down your defenses.
Oooooh touche...LMAO

Reactions: rowingineden

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I do like a deep emotional-spiritual connection with a partner I am having sex with, but I don't actually like "romanticism" in its traditional sense at all, and I appreciate it when my partner acknowledges that sex is just a biological function and fun to do, and it doesn't have to be "just right", love is not actually required, etc. I would prefer to be allowed to swear in bed over what I had to do with my ex (constantly say "I love you" ... meh. :dry: I did love her at the time, but it was boring to me, this rule.)
I'm soooo with you on that one. I used to be sort of like that but in the "just right way" not the love way. I want to be ravished/to ravish not to "make love". That kind of romanticism bores me to death too.

Reactions: rowingineden

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Where are these ESFP's? Geez, I'm trying to find someone I can stalk.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.