Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Social Media Influencer Marketing Manager

Gariano said she does a lot of “social sleuthing” when finding influencers for campaigns for the brands her company works with, which she has asked not to name in this article. “An account with 75,000 followers and seven comments or 200 likes on a post is a bad sign to me,” Gariano said. “I get really into authentic following and engagement because I think integrity is important, and if brands are using their budget to work with creators, I want to ensure that their money is being spent on an influencer whose audience is real. If I see a lot of comments that are just emojis, comments in a language that the influencer doesn’t speak, etc., those are red flags. I also scroll through their likes and followers and check for similar signs of fake accounts or fake engagement.”

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but i meant vapid and useless to society as a whole, not just what's best for the company which is almost certainly trying to sell yet more garbage people dont need.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
The forensics sounds interesting, for what that's worth. Does it actually add something this species needs? I vote hell no.

My nominees for 'professions that could not possibly exist in a culture with more serious things to think about'
  • Home stager
  • Aromatherapist
  • Almost anything related to dogs other than serious veterinary medicine. And possibly serious training. If your dog has its own chiropractor, play therapist, allergist, nutritionist, social planner, chauffeur, chef, relationship counsellor, couturier or birthday-cake-baker, then you are a schmuck. Or at very least, your life may not be right for owning a dog.
  • Edit: also nail bars and eyelash salons

1 - 5 of 5 Posts