Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
OR I can write this here too lol

I love pain mixed with pleasure,I've recently discovered that I love to be whipped,bitten,and smacked.
there's just nothing more satisfying to me then to be controlled so fiercly.

I also love to be degraded it turns me on to be called 'slut' and 'whore'

I will admit i'm REALLY conservative to even admit that :blushed:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i'm very submissive and i'm not ashamed of it..looking for cues aout what people want is soemthing i don't have confidence in. and jsut doing it for my own pleasure not my style at all. i like acting like i don't want things when i do..Fetishes:eek:utdoors(not pubic), Glasses and Bottomless

·
Banned
1,238 Posts

I was saving this for the other threads but realized it was too late

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am a pleaser. I love to please a woman sexually, and it gets me off to see her face washed over with pleasure. I love to explore a womans body as well, seeing if I touch this, or lick that and watching how she reacts. Sex is fun when it's done with the right one.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
i love to hold a girl's hand until it gets all sweaty.
...That is too damn sweet.

Hey, if shit goes downhill again and I cannot help but express my dissatisfaction with the situation and the mods end up banning me, do add me on MSN and, you know, maybe I'll make my own Personality/INFP forum. And moderation would not even happen on my board unless people were spamming them or being assholes to each other.

Hmm... Okay, on a cold, February day, my ex and I were making out in her car in a parking lot... and as usual, she was getting uncontrollably aroused, and I could tell from the way she was breathing and the way her skin was hot... and she pretty much ordered me to get her off... I was concerned, see, because I was about to meet some people and didn't want to show up with female-scent all over me... and evidence of our deed all over my hand... but you know, I felt like it was my duty as her girlfriend to make sure she got what she wanted. So, I complied. We fogged up the windows of the car. And she was totally shameful afterwords, as usual. I was like, "You enjoyed it, and I love you, so you didn't do anything wrong, okay?" She didn't really believe me... but that fact didn't change her behavior in the future, either... :crazy:

Reactions: Lad

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I don't see anything of a graphic nature yet. I will say, however, that reposting a thread that has been closed could warrant an infraction and even a ban. I will let it go this time.

If you want to post things of a more PG nature in here, that is fine. Think: Dawsons Creek -- not the naughty videos that your dad hides under his bed, and its fine. (or it will be moved back to the sex forum)

Keep in mind that underage members will view threads posted in the typology sub-forums.

Also, please cut out the passive-aggressive comments. I didn't make the rules, I only enforce them.. and my concern is for the underage members on this forum. The shitty comments directed at me (in the posts that I deleted, in the closed thread) are petty, and unwarranted as I am only looking out for the wellbeing of members here.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
That was ridiculously adorable.
Even though it involved sweat. :tongue:

Reactions: rowingineden

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I prefer when people wipe their hands in between so they don't get too slippery. It's no fun falling because you can't hold on.

Reactions: Raichan

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My random turn-on: nice arms + motorcycle. I don't care much for motorcycles, but something about that in combination with some seriously sexy arms gets me hot and flustered. As far as my definition of "nice arms," it's more extensive than what guys think they need to have. If your shoulders are even slightly rounded, I love it.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Good god I need to find a INFP!

Reactions: cricket and rbt

·
Registered
448 Posts
This thread is so much more boring. Is there no way to have both the INFP-section/types listed with names as well as having it in an appropriate section? =/

When I saw the old one moved, I was suddenly afraid then glad I hadn't said much, for whatever that's worth. But for the short time it lived, it was quite interesting to see the reactions. Usually an INFP is outnumbered when people are being critical/judgmental, to see a group receive criticism at once was new to me. I was curious as to what would happen...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
INFPs...you sexy little beasts!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

i'm very submissive and i'm not ashamed of it..looking for cues aout what people want is soemthing i don't have confidence in. and jsut doing it for my own pleasure not my style at all. i like acting like i don't want things when i do..Fetishes:eek:utdoors(not pubic), Glasses and Bottomless
Liah, liah!! :laughing:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I love to see watch gay male friends make out with their boyfriends. I think male-male and female-female love are both so beautiful and sexy.

Reactions: vanillabean
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.