Personality Cafe banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
When I was about 12, I had a dream that I was in my school's basement, spying on fellow 7th graders and 8th graders. They were huddled up in a group and the lights in the basement were flickering on and off like in a horror movie. Suddenly they were chasing me down the hall and they had demonic red eyes, so I fled upstairs and discovered there was a school dance in the cafeteria, I told one of my friends to hide me under the table, she didn't react quickly and asked me why. Once I got under the table, one of the red eyed adolescent demons found me and then I woke up lol.

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
It's been a few months I can remember my dreams only really less than usually, and it's way more stressful than any nightmares.

I remember one that was scary(ier), these sorts of dreams in which you wake up and think you're awake but still dreaming. I "woke up" feeling an unknown presence under my bed, and it looked just like how it looks like in my bedroom if I wake up at night. I got up urgently, reached for my desk in the LR and switched on the light. When I saw an arm slowly pushing my bedroom's door from the dark. Running to the front door. And I woke up then. And stupidly checked under my bed.

These sorts of dreams, tidals/end of the world and the occasional zombies are phenomenal reoccuring dreams.

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,590 Posts
Weirdest dream I had today was,
I was trapped in some house and I was throwing up in a toilet for a while because I had been giving un-cooked sausages.
Then I went to go downstairs where I met someone on my way down that I had hurt back in High School so It was awkward seeing them, then their friend came out of no where and started attacking me. So we was fighting on these stairs in which I was breaking all their limbs, then they started to bend my right arm until it felt like it was going to snap. Then I woke up with my elbow feeling like it was going to break and my body felt like it was beaten up, then after a while the pain left.

lmao 2nd physical dream I've had,
when I was younger one night whenever I felt like I was about to fall to sleep my body started to have a fit like you see in exorcism.
That happened like 5 times in a row in which 2 of those were tests to make sure I wasn't dreaming it.

Maybe I'm possessed or there is a spooky ghost in my room that's harming me, lmao.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Hi everyone!

There are already a lot of 'dreamjournal threads' out here on PerC, but I've never seen one about nightmares specifically. If you want, you can share them and maybe even analyze them a little. (This is the psychology forum after all) ;)

I've realized (after listening to many dreams of many friends) that different people have very different types of nightmares (and dreams in general). So hopefully, after reading this thread, I won't have to question my own sanity anymore because of the weird nightmares I have. And neither will you. ;)

I look forward to reading them (and sharing mine, of course).
Cheers!
My Nightmares are of my parents

and my brother being dismembered, murdered, or eaten

When I was little it was about monsters like zombies or werewolves or zombie ninjas like from house of the dead. I usually ended up defeating these monsters and becoming a hero.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The dreams I have that have been close to being nightmares are the dreams when it snows outside. It always engages all of my senses, so that it feels just as real as reality. It's too bad that these nightmares will come true in about three months or less.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts