Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
No One agreed to x-dress or sth

meters of cat after dot in one run :proud: For fun. If it is evident in the video

Who is going to create the challenge? Should I?
You should create, I'll add it to the list. I'm not sure about the meters thing. lets just make a cat number thing instead? 2 cats = +2 points , 3 = +3 ... goes on. +10 being max points for cat count. Because I can drag a cat for tens of meters. Plus, not many people here use the metric system.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
You should create, I'll add it to the list. I'm not sure about the meters thing. lets just make a cat number thing instead? 2 cats = +2 points , 3 = +3 ... goes on. +10 being max points for cat count. Because I can drag a cat for tens of meters. Plus, not many people here use the metric system.
Oh well :proud: Many cats, haha. That is a nice idea! I will create the challenge thread in the morning (my morning). You can start with recording if you want.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Oh well :proud: Many cats, haha. That is a nice idea! I will create the challenge thread in the morning (my morning). You can start with recording if you want.
its 2:30 here, if I can find a cat it will rip me to shreds at this hour. I have a cat repulsive aura.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
UsernameSubmittedCompletedCompletion PointsThanksTotal
Tzara015914
Herinb015813
Turophile015611
PolexiaSmallPox015611
Aha115611

Done.

PS. We should be ashamed. 1.5/5 attenders were ENTJs... This list is a disgrace to the ENTPs. :kitteh:
Totally agree! Its a total disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone and my living room using TapaTalk

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
The second challenge:

Hallo friends! And foes! The second challenge has been decided. In order to complete it, you must record a video of a cat (or lion, tiger, dog, bunny, snake, etc) chasing the red (or green, blue, yellow, rainbow) dot!

For completion of this challenge you get 5 points + 1 point for any additional cat in the video. 10 is the maximum number of bonus points. Therefore, if you managed to find 148 cats...thats great! But it still will be +10 points
Example: you filmed 3 cats and got 8 thanks, so your points will be 5+2+8=15

To prove that this video is new, and done exclusively for the challenge, show us the date and your nickname in the beginning of the video (written on a paper or phone calendar or in another way)
If you do not have a cat - get one.
If you do not have a red dot - no, no, anyone has at least some of those. You can use a flashlight if you do not have a laser pointer.

Reminder: You gain additional bonus points for the number of Thanks you receive on your submission, so, as always, BE CREATIVE!

Submit your proof of completion (or PoC) to this thread. Do NOT submit it to the main thread.

Examples:

May The Force Be With Your Cat!

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Updated:
UsernameSubmittedCompletedCompletion PointsThanksTotal
Tzara015914
Herinb015813
Turophile015611
PolexiaSmallPox015611
Aha215611

And

Challenge Name and URLSubmitted ByTotal AttemptsInvalid AttemptsReward
Climb A TreeAha505
Cat vs Red DotAha005

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Lol what about those of us who doesn't have a cat?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

If you do not have a cat - get one.
There are a lot of cats around everywhere. I am sure they will be happy to chase some dots.
But if you do not want to participate, it is not obligatory :)

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Lol what about those of us who doesn't have a cat?
Street cats? Plus the challenge isnt cat specific, any animal will do. Or so it says in the description.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Street cats? Plus the challenge isnt cat specific, any animal will do. Or so it says in the description.
Do little siblings count? :kitteh:

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Dunno maybe if she is 2 or something.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Ok. Cool! My sister has two dogs. I can try and visit her one of the coming days and try it with them :p
My dog is too cool to follow red dots. She is afraid of flies though..

I'll just go buy a red dot and start scouting around for street dogs and cats. (I think there were bunnies and hedgehogs in a neighbouring park, maybe they are still there.)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

I'll just go buy a red dot and start scouting around for street dogs and cats. (I think there were bunnies and hedgehogs in a neighbouring park, maybe they are still there.)

I would like to see hedgehogs chase the dot. I think I should try with the street cats too. Mine is too damn lazy

·
Registered
2,799 Posts

Lol at the flies.

Well the oldest of the two dogs loves me (lol every time I come over he's so happy to see me that he ends up peeing on my shoes) he always wants to play when I'm there so he's my best chance. The other dog is more passive.

Oooo bunnies! Fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

41 - 60 of 562 Posts