Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys ever been in love with someone who well made you believe that they were in love with you made you tell them everything and anything that you have never told anyone else made you believe that you could trust them with anything, you would also give up your future just to be with them or make them happy and would willingly die for them......I have and I wish I never met that person, she lied to me i found out a little while ago that this girl from the very beginning was playing me she never loved me or even cared for me i found out and now i feel like such a loser and like I’m worthless:crying:have any of you ever been through anything remotely like this please help I need help I just can’t stop crying right now it hurts so much I don’t know what to do:crying:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Why do you feel bad? Because she led you on and you couldn't see through it?

Did she betray you in some way with this information?

Or did you just find out all your efforts and energy were in vain?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've never been in love... but I have felt a great deal of compassion for someone. Like you, they didn't truly feel anything in return. At the time, I gave them my whole - heart, mind and body a.k.a I was just a little follower who was memorised by this figure. I'm so angry at myself for wasting time, my body and most of all being in denial...

This man I was with was a manipulative little thing. When we were still doing stuff together, he talked about very personal matters to other people. He went to explicit detail about our sex life and even bitched about me. You don't do that to the people you feel compassionate about... well, I wouldn't anyway. I only found this out recently thanks to a couple of friends... but boy oh boy do I feel humiliated.

As for help. Confront her. Tell her how you feel, be honest. It will make you feel better. I'm not one for conflicts but they do have to be dealt with... and accordingly. Talk with your friends, they will make you feel better! They don't want to see you hurting. I certainly wouldn't. Times like these, you shouldn't be alone with your mind.

How long were you with this girl?

·
Registered
144 Posts
First of all get yourself together, i've been there too, i had a girl who i believed loved me, and i made things i've never done for a girl ever before, forgot myself and everybody else around me. I knew she even was actually with another guy at that time, but she said it's soon all over, she doesn't love him and shit like that. It makes me laugh a little how blind i was at that time, she really used me, called whenever she wanted and came to see me and drag me wherever she wanted to go. Guess who was the trusty dog fallen in love with her master, with a pretty short leash around his neck ? I think we all have to get hurt sometimes. If we are too loving persons in a relationship, we lose our sense of self and lose our brains and we get hurt a lot, and then lifes big whip will come after our asses and we get our lesson. Congrats man, you have just passed another test life has put you through. Stand up, don't think about the past, move on, you deserve healthier love. Good luck.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I don't think I've ever been in love, I've been heavily infatuated with girls though. It's because I build up these emotions for them for so long, making them seem like the perfect person in my head while not doing anything to ask them out. No one has ever made me believe that they were in love with me, they've shown hints that they've liked me but I disregarded them because I didn't think they liked me that way. No one has ever "made" me tell them everything about myself. I tell certain people certain things about myself that I wouldn't tell others but I have never let anyone get that close to me.

·
Registered
383 Posts
First of all get yourself together, i've been there too, i had a girl who i believed loved me, and i made things i've never done for a girl ever before, forgot myself and everybody else around me. I knew she even was actually with another guy at that time, but she said it's soon all over, she doesn't love him and shit like that. It makes me laugh a little how blind i was at that time, she really used me, called whenever she wanted and came to see me and drag me wherever she wanted to go. Guess who was the trusty dog fallen in love with her master, with a pretty short leash around his neck ? I think we all have to get hurt sometimes. If we are too loving persons in a relationship, we lose our sense of self and lose our brains and we get hurt a lot, and then lifes big whip will come after our asses and we get our lesson. Congrats man, you have just passed another test life has put you through. Stand up, don't think about the past, move on, you deserve healthier love. Good luck.
Sounds a lot like what happened to me. I knew she was with another guy too and I confronted her many times about it but she told me repeatedly that it was over. I set pretty high standards for a girl myself and I disliked some things about her (but they were beyond her control) but I thought, hey who knows, she might be the one for me so I should put my prejudices aside. And I felt bad because she wanted me so much at that time. I gave it a shot and after we were together for some time she went back to her ex. I know how it feels like but I'm glad I never went too deep with her. I told her I was always more comfortable as friends. IronboundGlobe have you talked to her about it? I'm guessing you found out about it some other way. Always tell yourself, you deserve someone better. Think about it, would you want to marry someone like that? Someone who is so easily swayed and not true to her heart. After all your love was unrequited. If she was really the one for you it would not be that way. It will take time to heal the wounds but it's worth it. This is your perfect ticket out of a potentially shitty relationship.

One problem we ISFPs have is we tend to be selfless and relationships can end up being one-sided. For me personally I keep my heart guarded until I can be convinced that person would be right for me. Till now I've never met that person.

·
Registered
640 Posts
IronboundGlobe, for me, a good way to deal with the pain is to stay busy. Don't let yourself stop and think about it, get out there and meet new friends, and find something that you enjoy doing. Join a new club or take a cooking class. . . anything really. When I keep myself busy it distracts me from the past and forces me to live in the present. I know you feel terrible now, but the feeling will pass with time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Have you guys ever been in love with someone who well made you believe that they were in love with you made you tell them everything and anything that you have never told anyone else made you believe that you could trust them with anything, you would also give up your future just to be with them or make them happy and would willingly die for them......I have and I wish I never met that person, she lied to me i found out a little while ago that this girl from the very beginning was playing me she never loved me or even cared for me i found out and now i feel like such a loser and like I’m worthless:crying:have any of you ever been through anything remotely like this please help I need help I just can’t stop crying right now it hurts so much I don’t know what to do:crying:
this is all very sensitive...im sorry for what happened

anyways im noticing that the reactions to things which shape the view of the masculine and feminine are much more individual or mbti persona than genitals. i think that it would be rough to be an isfp and get treated like ur invulnerable.

how old are you btw

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm sorry that happened to you. Was your ex an ENTP? I know three of my ISFP exes who feel this way towards me now.

I actually think it's because ISFPs form such deep, quick bonds with their partners, that, first of all, it drives them away, and secondly, when the other person leaves, you feel betrayed.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm sorry that happened to you. Was your ex an ENTP? I know three of my ISFP exes who feel this way towards me now.

I actually think it's because ISFPs form such deep, quick bonds with their partners, that, first of all, it drives them away, and secondly, when the other person leaves, you feel betrayed.
Bonds aren't formed quickly at all.. for me at least. I like to take time forming bonds with the right people.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

My ISFP ex actually told me he loved me three weeks after we met, when I thought it was just a fling the whole time. :crazy: Have to hand it to him for knowing how to deal with an emotionally detached person though. He continued to say "I love you" but never pushed for me to do the same. And after months of analysing and re-analysing my stance on the relationship, I realised I felt the same. :wink:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Bonds aren't formed quickly at all.. for me at least. I like to take time forming bonds with the right people.
I'm the same way. I've never been the first to say "I love you" to a partner, because it always takes me longer than my partner to form that bond. It usually takes me four months or more before I can say it and really feel like I mean it.

I guess everyone is different, though, even within the same personality type.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

No i didn't it took about a year for us to get where we were but i honnestly feel dead inside now i found out this weekend that she's pregnant with someone elses's child and that this guy left her after he found out so she came to me for comfort i did and she still wants more but i really don't care and i dont know what to do so i just dont care anymore......by the way im 16-17 for those of you who are wondering:frustrating: Also she did take the test once and she ended up as a ESFJ or something else idk but that really donesnt make a difference in my book

1 - 14 of 14 Posts