Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I'm sooo pointing fingers at that crowd. Don't even tell me it's normal. I'm just stating a theory. I run into a lot of people of different types. Then I tend to run into the xSFPs. I'm not sure what it is about them but they tend to use people a lot and just toss them aside when they no longer serve a purpose. The so-called "friends". I think the worst would be the ESFPs. Whether it's in forums or in real life. After I solve their problems, or no longer be able to "help" them, they are nowhere to be found or they won't talk to you anymore. The ISFPs would simply stop talking and they don't talk to you for years on end. They say they are "hurt" or whatever. But I never really see them contribute their part to the friend's circle. I've only seen them take and never give back (mostly ESFPs). ISFPs, realizing they cannot contribute, leaves the group. Why? It's not like we cannot understand your life's difficulties. Heck, I went through the same thing an ISFP friend went through. We both lost our fathers. Yet he decided to leave his hometown for a long time. Are ESFPs thieves? Are ISFPs silent ninjas? Debate this.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Yeah, not to mention the xSTJs. And the xNTJs. Oh, and the xSTPs are pretty bad. Did I mention xNTPs and xNFPs? Or the xSFJs?

Or you could just say that you've had a run-in with a limited number of individuals of a certain perceived type - perhaps you're even deciding their type based on this specific behavior rather than on their actual personality - and are essentially drawing a conclusion of an entire group of people based on very limited data.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.