Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a bit different from the sexual fantasies thread. In fan fiction and slash fiction you actually write characters (in this case personality cafe characters) into a story.. the raunchier, the better, in this case.

Slash fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Doesn't actually have to be same-sex pairings)

So many great writers here.. I think this is a great idea! xD

(I would have posted this in spam but due to the graphic nature, I thought the sex forum would be better)

EDIT: Make sure you get permission before using other members in your stories.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Aßbiscuits

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Ooh, I give permission to anyone who wants to use me, just because I'd be super curious.

Well, in order to write about my ideal magical cuddle threesome successfully, I'd have to get permission from people who wouldn't give it to me, so I guess I'm out of luck.

I'm cool with extreme bondage and pain as long as there is no emotional humiliation, rape, hatred or verbal abuse. :)

Reactions: Jazibelle

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
No permission to use me unless it involves girl on girl.

You guys seem to be into hardcore, anal, rough, midget, gay, amateur, bondage, orgy, satanic sex with aliens and unicorns. Yeah, don't include me into that. I doubt I'll appear at all now.

So....maybe I should write my own instead >:D.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ooh, I give permission to anyone who wants to use me, just because I'd be super curious.

Well, in order to write about my ideal magical cuddle threesome successfully, I'd have to get permission from people who wouldn't give it to me, so I guess I'm out of luck.
I give permission for me as well. I know there are a lot of creative people on this forum and I'm sure you guys can come up with some interesting stuff.... Hopefully someone will take the plunge and actually post a story instead of all of us just talking about it, lol.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'll give people permission to use me as a character. Even if you end up killing me off somehow:laughing:. I can try to write something myself but haven't really written in a while. Plus never really written anything erotic before. I am guessing we are to form the personc person's characters from there post, personality type, and blogs. Tweaks will be made no doubt also to help integrate them into storyline scenario. This will be interesting to see what stories will spawn from this. :proud:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Don't make him an extra. Get kinky. Corrupt him utterly. :)

(Sorry. I'm in a pervy mood tonight.)

Reactions: JoetheBull

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Does anyone have any examples of erotic stories? Like I said earlier never really ever wrote any erotic type stories. But I also haven't really read any either. I have a slight gist of how to go about writing one. After this thread implanted the idea in my head my mind has been trying to come up with a story and how to go about writing for this thread. Also is there a kind of limit to what type of scenario/theme we can use. For example world of warcraft, bodyguard and client, soldier and a civilian their protecting during a war, and etc. Most likely this will concern who ever would be considered the characters in the story more so then anyone else.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
You guys seem to be into hardcore, anal, rough, midget, gay, amateur, bondage, orgy, satanic sex with aliens and unicorns. Yeah, don't include me into that. I doubt I'll appear at all now.
I am so including you into my Assbiscuits gay hardcore rough orgy with midget amateur unicorns. Anal, aliens and bondage edition.

Tis a great day for literature, yay rejoice.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Morning Surprise

Mrscientist woke up in a state of anxiety and looked around his bedroom. Oh wait, no, actually it wasn't his bedroom, he reminded himself. He got hammered last night at the bar and had his keys taken away by the barkeep. "That asshole," mrscientist muttered. Because he couldn't drive back home, he ended up back at the bar where, by the kind of luck that only strikes lottery winners, a pretty girl had taken quite a liking to him and offered to drive him home. Except they never quite got that far. As mrscientist looked around the room, he grinned to himself. Nope, didn't get very far at all. Now if he could only remember the name of the girl sleeping next to-

"AHHH!!!! What the FUCK!" He yelled, as he jumped backwards out of bed. "What the fuck is going on here!"

The figure sleeping next to him began to stir and slowly pulled himself into a seated position on the bed. Except that the torso didn't belong to any girl you would ever meet. Matter of fact, mrscientist was looking at one of the most perfect male specimens ever to have walked the Earth, with pecs as smooth as marble and abs that glistened in the sun. He had gotten so drunk last night, he totally went home with a dude. Yea, a fuckin dude. Then the dude spoke.

"Wassamatter, pumpkin?" Thrifty Walrus asked. "Something wrong? Wanna talk about it?
"Dude! What the fuck happened last night? I was flirting with a chick last night! I don't remember you at all!" said mrscientist.
"Oh, Cindy?" said Thrifty Walrus, flexing his biceps while yawning. "You don't remember what happened"?
Mrscientist was still in a state of shock. He didn't say anything.
"Alright, look, do you remember how you guys were having some drinks when you suddenly dared her to blow you under the table? Remember? She was going off about how adventurous she was, and so you challenged her to prove it by sucking you off."
"uh...no. But that sounds like something I'd do, yea," admitted mrscientist.
"Well," Thrifty Walrus went on, "she thought that was pretty funny and said something like 'only if you suck off that guy sitting over there' thinking you wouldn't do it. that guy was me, remember?"
"oh mother of god, holy shit. don't tell me i actually did it."
Thrifty Walrus leaned back and and stretched open a grin so wide it woulda ripped his face in half. "I believe your exact words were, 'Wait right here, honey, and get them pretty lips ready cuz I'll be right back. Then, without even saying anything to me, you reached in, fished it out, and gave me the best blowjob of my life. She was so disgusted she literally flew out the door, and that's how we ended up here together!"

Mrscientist couldn't take anymore. It was too much to take in. He wasn't gay. He liked poon! There was no way any of this could have happened, even for a blowjob from a girl he met at a bar. It just wasn't possible. But there was something else that made him stop and think about the high likelihood that this guy, Thrifty Walrus or whatever, was telling the truth: His freakin anus was hurting like hell. And it hurt in the kind of way it would when you take an impossibly fat shit or if you....if you....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mrscientist screamed and in the next second, he was out the door. There was no way this was happening to him. He had to make absolutely sure.

The bell on top of the door gave its customary ring as mrscientist walked into the drab waiting room of his doctor's office. He signed his name on the clipboard, went over to the water cooler, and tried to avoid eye contact with anybody else. There was one way to get to the bottom of this, he thought. I have to ask my doctor.

"Mrscientist?" came a voice from the receptionist's desk. "Doctor Joethebull will see you now."

Mrscientist strode into Dr. Joethebull's cozy little office where the doctor greeted him with a smile and asked him what the problem was.

"Doc, listen, I got this problem with my anus and I need you to tell me what's going on down there. I think maybe I ate too much spicy food or something, but it's burning and aching like hell."

Dr. Joethebull said, "Well then, let's have a look and see if we can't get to the bottom of this. Follow me into this room, unzip your pants and drop your trousers, and I'll have a look."

"okay, doc. i appreciate you seeing me on such short notice." mrscientist said as he unbuttoned his pants and dropped trou.
"Oh boy," said Dr. Joethebull, "looks like we got some inflammation down here."
"Is it bad? What can we do about it?"
"Well, here's what I'm gonna do. In about a second, I'm gonna stick my finger in there to determine where the problem areas are, so you'll have to bear with me, ok?"
Eh, a doctor sticking his finger in his ass was the least of his problems right now, mrscientist reasoned. "Sure, doc, go ahead."

"Ok, here we go," said Dr Joethebull, and a second later, mrscientist felt the penetration.

a few more seconds later, he felt the doctor put both of his hands on mrscientist's shoulders.

"Hey doc," said mrscientist. "If you've got two hands on my shoulders, how are you still probing my bu-"

but he never got to finish. the doctor's belabored breathing was the last thing mrscientist heard as he passed out from the pain shooting up from his tortured anus and the pure shock at getting buttfucked twice in the course of 24 hours.

he muttered the only reasonable thing to say as he passed out into oblivion. "worst fucking day ever."

·
Banned
148 Posts
Amusing story. May i know your adress please?
Meh... Character development was lacking but it was the best I could do on short notice. I wanted to include assbiscuits but she had certain, um, restrictions. Though her character really would have brought the whole story together quite nicely.

I live in my head. It doesn't have an address but most normal people do not want to go there so I don't list it with yellow pages or anything.

And because I don't believe in double standards you are all totally welcome to use me in your stories as well. But on one condition: make it a truly depraved work of art. I'll be sorely disappointed if I don't end up sandwiched between a transgendered albino and a tibetan Sherpa with a penis for a nose.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.