Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow ISTP criminals. What would be your perfect crime?

For me it would be stabbing someone dead with a knife made of ice.

Your turn, and sweet dreams.

·
Registered
250 Posts
That was pretty random. Your perfect crime is to kill someone with a kinfe made of ice?

My perfect crime would be to kidnap Scarlett Johansson, steal a 67 mustang and then high-tail it to Mexico.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Perfect murder go on "vacation" a thousand miles away. Kill someone at random(or someone you haven't talked to for 10-20 years) in middle of the night. First track them for a week or so to find out their routine. Gather all the things you need to trap them (use cash only) ..make sure to get bleach and a few other solvents to damage any dna left on weapons or trap..take them out when they are alone (taser would work to shut them up fast)... Burn/dump everything involved 100miles away..go back home..perfect.. make sure to shave...and scrub before hand or use bags around exposed body parts...if you get hurt by doing something dumb make sure to use a strong solvent to damage the dna...who cares if they find blood they wont be able to get any dna from the blood :shocked::wink:

*Takes a look at his unfinished punch taser project* would be the perfect weapon to shut them up before you do them in...the force of a brass knuckle punch plus 150,000 volts...you could just hit them 20 or so times to kill them...or hold your fist to them for like 2mins...and kill them..or you could mod it and up the amperage..to kill them in one or 2 hits..but then you are risking your health....got the idea from ghost in the shell :p

P.S. If you can't stay calm while doing them take a good beta blocker and a SSRI to calm yourself...

yep thats my perfect crime..as you can see I've put thought into it lol :p

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
If I ever planned on committing a crime, you'd never know it, I'm not telling anyone not even theoretically.
It better be the perfect crime, because if it isn't and you get caught, you'll do a lot of time.
The only crimes I'll ever brag about are the ones I got caught doing.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Reactions: Frannyy

·
Registered
410 Posts
Railgun, projectile loaded with sterilized plyers.

[Edit] If a Tesla coil could be turned into a gun... ZAP.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Railgun, projectile loaded with sterilized plyers.

[Edit] If a Tesla coil could be turned into a gun... ZAP.
You could make a Tesla coil..canon :p just get a N2 pulse laser to ionize the air and create a spark gap...then release a charge of electricity..wee as your target is electrified...

·
Registered
410 Posts
You could make a Tesla coil..canon :p just get a N2 pulse laser to ionize the air and create a spark gap...then release a charge of electricity..wee as your target is electrified...
This sounds like a more volatile version of a tazer that could also backfire on the user :p

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
This sounds like a more volatile version of a tazer that could also backfire on the user :p
It could backfire :tongue: and man would it hurt lol....you'd have to do tons of testing before you actually used something like that...unless you want to die :crazy: Timing would be the hardest part it would have to be spot on every time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts