Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Party's are fun! I think we of all people know that. Or at least, they have the potential to be fun.
So, if we were to have free reign of planning a party, what would you to do make it the best, and funnest party ever?
Or better yet, what HAVE you done to make a party awesome?

(Yes, I AM kinda using this for ideas for my own birthday party... tehee)

Things an awesome party should have:

- Theme. It has to be themed. It's just so much fun!
- Balloons! Balloon's will be awesome! We're secretly going to put little sweets and treats in somehow (or glow sticks cause it'll look cool) so that when they pop, people'll have a nice suprise!
- Themed food/drink, to match the themed era :D
- Themed music, then awesome music for the end when we just want to jump about and have fun.
- Glow sticks. Funnest. Stuff. Ever.
- Coloured hair spray (Particularly glow in the dark. Can you tell I like that stuff?)
- Party poppers!
- Drinking games/Poker
- A conga line. Definately.
- Some friends, dressed up, doing a little show and singing their little hearts out to a funny song :D
- Jelly. There HAS to be Jelly at a party. With Jelly Tots secretly in it!
Little suprises are the best. And things that glow in the dark!

So, what do you guys think a perfect and fun party would be like?

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,198 Posts
-Techno music
-A fountain of rum and coke
-glowsticks
-cute girls
-A wonky theme (Egyptian anybody?)
-Hottub

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rum and Coke!? xD

That'd be amazing though. A fountain of alcohol. O_O

Heaven!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
-congregate of self educated thinkers
-Ideology upon which to gather
-Presentment of opposition in so to harrangue such a odium, to further the cause
-An amiably(rather abundantly) prepared meal for the many of we
-Preeminent Hall or rather Chapel like edifice upon which to proclaim of our thought
-A room indefinately instated in so of celebratory event in cause of triumph(or merely in mood of which is merry)

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
the kind with alcoholz

my fav kinda party is probably outside in some secluded spot somewhere. at my hometown in england there's an abandoned bridge with a big crack in the middle with a sort of cave inside- awesome for just bringing bottles of cider and making a fire, camping out. or just somewhere in the woods.
if any of you yanks watch skins i mean something like where the 2nd cast go to a party in gobbler's end or whatever and effy goes apeshit and cracks katie over the head with a massive rock. but that's neither here nor there.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Good friends, good food, good conversations and good movies. No boys allowed! haha. Everyones elses partys sound fun too though :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A chocolate fountain would be better... Ha!
Even better: Chocolate AND Alcohol fountain!

*sets to work making one* This is Genius! :D

@Tridentus - That's what us lot used to do, too :D Well, normally do. We live in the north of England so it's pretty easy to find somewhere. We normally walk to these woods way out of town, in this place a little off the beaten track. It's awesome. Take a few bottles. Make a fire. Set up camp. Best, Days, Ever! ^_^
Glad someone else appreciates those things :D

Number One Camping Party Tip: Do not try to breathe alcohol onto a fire...... When there's a tree on the other side that'll catch fire. It er..... Yeah. It's just not a good idea. xD

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Even better: Chocolate AND Alcohol fountain!

*sets to work making one* This is Genius! :D

@Tridentus - That's what us lot used to do, too :D Well, normally do. We live in the north of England so it's pretty easy to find somewhere. We normally walk to these woods way out of town, in this place a little off the beaten track. It's awesome. Take a few bottles. Make a fire. Set up camp. Best, Days, Ever! ^_^
Glad someone else appreciates those things :D

Number One Camping Party Tip: Do not try to breathe alcohol onto a fire...... When there's a tree on the other side that'll catch fire. It er..... Yeah. It's just not a good idea. xD
I DO NOT like all of this snow. Maybe a party in the ice bar would be good this time of year? They should open one up here too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha, I'm in the North of England too! I DO NOT like all of this snow. Maybe a party in the ice bar would be good this time of year? They should open one up here too.
Ahhhhh! *excited* You live in North England, too!? East or West? I live in the west with all the mountains and such and the snow is SUCH an annoyance!

Brilliant idea though :')

Maybe like the ones they make in the North Pole (or wherever) where they're made of ACTUAL blocks of ice! That'd be... Coooool :0

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Ahhhhh! *excited* You live in North England, too!? East or West? I live in the west with all the mountains and such and the snow is SUCH an annoyance!

Brilliant idea though :')

Maybe like the ones they make in the North Pole (or wherever) where they're made of ACTUAL blocks of ice! That'd be... Coooool :0
I didn't know there were mountains in England... lol. (I'm an immigrant so I'm allowed to be ignorant lol). Have you heard of the Ice Bar in London? Thats what I meant haha.

How old are you?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahhhhhh, that'd be cool :')
And yeah, England has loads! In the west, we have like, LOADS of Lakes and Mountains. It's all you can see! :tongue:

But er, I'm not quite old enough to go to the pubs JUST yet ;P
I'm 16 (But I'm 17 in 6 days! Woooo! Really excited!)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Ahhhhhh, that'd be cool :')
And yeah, England has loads! In the west, we have like, LOADS of Lakes and Mountains. It's all you can see! :tongue:

But er, I'm not quite old enough to go to the pubs JUST yet ;P
I'm 16 (But I'm 17 in 6 days! Woooo! Really excited!)
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! I'm 21. Old Ladyish to you I suppose. I got IDed to buy a scratchie yesterday lol.

I didn't realise you had to be a certain age to go to pubs here. We go all the time for meals and stuff. I thought you just had to be 18 to get served drinks. But yeah. I can't really drink alcohol either because of the medications I'm on.

An ice bar would be an epic place to have a party though :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would! You've definately given me ideas for my 18th ;D
And, we are allowed to pubs for foods and such.... but none of my family ever do anymore :mellow:

But thanks! :D And nahhhhh, 21's not old at all ;) My brothers older than you and got ID'd for cigarettes. Hahaha! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
It would! You've definately given me ideas for my 18th ;D
And, we are allowed to pubs for foods and such.... but none of my family ever do anymore :mellow:

But thanks! :D And nahhhhh, 21's not old at all ;) My brothers older than you and got ID'd for cigarettes. Hahaha! :tongue:
Do you have to be out of the pub by a certain time if you're under a certain age? Eww cigarettes. Sorry lol. Most people assume I'm 14 or 15 which is so far off I actually wonder how many teenagers they've actually been around. Maybe it'd help if I actually wore make-up.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ooooo, I'm not sure about older teens, but when we were younger you definately had to be out of the pub by a certain time. But then again, what kid wants to be around a bunch of drunks? :p

Haha! You know when you grow older, you'll really love looking so youthful! ^_^

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Ooooo, I'm not sure about older teens, but when we were younger you definately had to be out of the pub by a certain time. But then again, what kid wants to be around a bunch of drunks? :p

Haha! You know when you grow older, you'll really love looking so youthful! ^_^
I don't know, I think my youthfulness is due to me being chubby. Once I've shed a good amount of weight I'll probably age very quickly. As long as I don't look older than I am now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts