4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Overview of ENFPs’ Functional Stack & Type Development

ENFPs’ functional stack is composed of the following functions:

Dominant: Extraverted Intuition (Ne)

Auxiliary: Introverted Feeling (Fi)

Tertiary: Extraverted Thinking (Te)

Inferior: Introverted Sensing (Si)

Their type development can be roughly divided into three phases. These phases unfold in accordance with the differentiation and development of their functional stack.

Phase I: Expanding & Experimenting

While ENFPs tend to remain curious throughout their lives, this is especially pronounced early in their development. As mentioned above, they tend to be equally open to both actions and ideas, to trying just about anything once. ENFPs expand their horizons by any number of means: reading, travel, the arts, taking classes, engaging with people, etc. This exploratory phase often continues well into their twenties, even into their thirties.

Phase II: Clarifying Values & Interests

As ENFPs develop their auxiliary function, Introverted Feeling (Fi), they feel compelled to refine and clarify their values, worldview, and identity. The process of “finding themselves” entails both inner (Fi) and outer (Ne) exploration. In this phase of development, ENFPs may seem more serious, focused, and morally directed than in their younger years.

Phase III: Convergence & Introversion

If and when ENFPs enter Phase III, they develop and integrate their tertiary (Te) and inferior (Si) functions. As ENFPs develop their Te and Si, they become more committed and self-disciplined. They balance their Ne propensity for restless seeking with Te/Si commitment and steadfastness. They learn to calm their restless minds and be okay with “what is.” They become more inner-directed and self-aware, moving toward inner harmony of mind, body, and spirit.

ENFPs’ Dominant Function: Extraverted Intuition (Ne)

Extraverted Intuition (Ne) is ENFPs’ dominant function. It can function either perceptively or expressively. The verbal expression of Ne amounts to something like “thinking out loud.” When orating, ENFPs may not always seem to “have a point” as they randomly move from one idea to the next. Often times, the “point” is for the ENFP to find their way to a judgment (Fi), but this first requires them to explore multiple options by way of their Ne. While others may not trust the seemingly arbitrary and haphazard ways of Ne, ENFPs realize its value. They know that, in time, that truth or wisdom will reveal itself. Their only job is to talk, write, or otherwise express their Ne, trusting that it will lead them in the right direction.

This helps us recognize a primary difference between ENP and INJ types. While both are dominant Intuitives, INJs have a stronger sense that they know something upfront. There is a certain confidence associated with their Introverted Intuition (Ni), which only increases when their Ni is expressed outwardly through their Judging function (Te or Fe). By that point, the point of extraversion, the INJ almost sounds certain in his or her pronouncements.

ENPs, by contrast, while sometimes having a initial hunch, do not experience the same sense of confidence prior to expression. When operating in Ne mode, they are often searching for answers as they go along; they are extraverting what INJs’ Ni does inwardly. This is why ENPs are classified as Perceivers. They tend to extravert their Perceiving function (Ne) more than their Judging function (Te).

Granted, some ENPs are much more cogent and streamlined in their expressions than others. But much of it depends on the context of the conversation. In some instances, ENFPs call on their tertiary function, Extraverted Thinking (Te), which is not at all random, but direct and to the point.

In addition to its expressive role, Ne can also function receptively. ENFPs enjoy asking questions that allow them to gather information from other people. This makes them good facilitators of conversation, using their Ne to read people and generate probing questions that make for interesting dialogue. ENFPs often hone and apply this talent in careers such as journalism, counseling, and psychology.

In contrast to Extraverted Sensing (Se), Ne does not focus on overt information. Se is more straightforward, involving a direct apprehension of information through one or more of the senses. Ne is different in that it goes beyond or looks behind sense data. This allows ENFPs to discern otherwise hidden patterns, possibilities, and potentials. By way of their Ne, ENFPs make connections that other types readily miss.

Ne also confers an open-mindedness. It helps ENFPs see truth on both sides of an issue without forming unwarranted judgments or premature conclusions.

ENFPs also use their Ne to sniff out intriguing possibilities. They commonly enjoy and assume the role of wanderer or seeker. Rarely do they know in advance exactly what they are seeking, which is partly why they find operating in Ne mode so exhilarating. Ne involves a sense of blind anticipation and expectation, of not knowing who or what will manifest next in their life journey.

For instance, if functioning in Ne mode, ENFPs might spontaneously embark on a walk in unfamiliar city, anticipating a pleasurable sense of adventure, uncertainty, and expectancy. They might even experience a sense of romance, perhaps imagining a serendipitous encounter with a future soulmate in a quaint coffee shop or used book store. ENFP artists and writers may experience a similar sense of expectancy as they enter into the creative process, the excitement of not knowing exactly what will be revealed as become immersed in their work. Hence, Ne has a certain mystical flavor, involving an openness or curiosity toward what God or the universe might have in store.

While having the potential to bring much good and happiness to ENFPs, Ne also has its challenges. For one, their Ne can make it difficult for ENFPs to arrive at firm conclusions or make important decisions. It often seems that at the very moment ENFPs are feeling good about a given conclusion or decision, their Ne steps in and causes them to start doubting it again. This has obvious implications for ENFPs’ ability to stay on task and finish what they start. It can also cause them to feel discouraged and restless, worried that they may never find a place of rest and contentment.

ENFPs’Auxiliary Function: Introverted Feeling (Fi)

Introverted Feeling (Fi) is the auxiliary function of both ENFPs and ESFPs. One of its primary concerns is the development of a personalized worldview, independent of societal conventions, which can serve as a platform for self-understanding and decision-making. Fi is quite similar to Introverted Thinking (Ti) in that it involves an ongoing process of building or modifying an inner structure. This was beautifully illustrated by one of my blog contributors:

“My inner values and feelings (Fi) are like a building, a structure of affections that inform my worldview. This involves an inner love for certain things, and an inner repulsion for other things. My values and feelings form “blocks” of varying hardness, depending on how strongly I feel about them; the stronger ones are more resilient…I constantly discover more about the structure as I go, and what I should change to make it better. For example, I didn’t have to factually discern a respect for human dignity; I simply found myself in situations where people did not respect human dignity, and it made me angry — I found out that I hate bullying.”

This idea of an inner structuring, involving affective blocks of varying degrees of hardness, seems to me a perfect illustration of the nature of Introverted Feeling.

The difference between Fi in ENFPs versus*INFPs is its place in the functional stack. For INFPs, it comes first, which makes*them quicker to judge. Afterward, they use their Ne to probe the judgment to see if it is valid or whether it should be kept open or “grey.” This too was nicely illustrated by one of my INFP blog contributors:

“As for core truths in general, I’ve found that I, too, come to a decision about a particular thing through my Fi (I love it, I hate it, I value it, etc.) fairly quickly, but I work to keep it in soft, gray place for a while (not my method in my younger years). I throw some Ne darts at it to see if it’ll fade to gray or if it’ll firm up to a deep black. Only through this testing can I find that I trust and accept that inner Fi decision as a core truth.”

For ENFPs, the order is reversed. They do not start with an initial judgment or presumption like INFPs. This is particularly true early in their development. Rather, like INJs, they approach each situation with fresh eyes, with the openness provided by their Ne. After exploring things by way of their Ne,*they use their Fi to form a judgment. Then, if they feel confident in that judgment, they may express it through their tertiary Te.

One of the more important features of Fi is its direction. Namely, because it is introverted, onlookers may not have ready access to ENFPs’ emotions. Like ESFPs, they express their Feeling judgments somewhat indirectly through their Te. Interestingly, this can lead others to view ENFPs as Thinking types, while seeing ENTPs, who extravert their thoughts by way of Feeling, as Feeling types. While this can be somewhat tricky and confusing for those new to typology, it is a very important phenomenon to recognize when trying to understand the personality types.

ENFPs’ Tertiary Function: Extraverted Thinking (Te)

Through the process of psychological development, ENFPs, like other types, develop an identity. They come to see themselves as X, but not Y or Z. As is true of other types, they tend to identify most strongly with their top two functions, while downplaying the importance of the other functions. And while there are certain benefits to identifying with and understanding their Ne and Fi functions, ENFPs will never experience wholeness until they understand, develop, and integrate their tertiary and inferior functions.

For self-actualizing ENFPs, Te represents strength, confidence, and self-assertiveness. It may seem strange to some that ENFPs, as Extroverts, would need further development in these areas. And while it is true that ENFPs are naturally stronger than IP types when it comes to confidently extraverting their judgments, ENFPs still have a tendency, as Perceivers, to adapt to circumstances rather than stand firm in their own judgments.

Perceivers types, as a group, have a propensity for codependency. While not always a bad thing, what this means, in effect, is that the tend to defer to other people’s judgments rather than coming to or holding to their own conclusions. In other words, since they are naturally open-ended rather than decisive, it is easy for Perceivers to look to others to make decisions for them. This is especially true of EP types, whose Perceiving function comes first in their functional stack. The danger of constantly deferring to others’ judgments is that there comes a time in ENFPs’ development when are poised to start making decisions on their own. And when that time comes, if a precedent has been set of adapting rather than self-asserting, ENFPs may face serious challenges in their relationships. Specifically, they will be forced to choose between “business as usual” (i.e., merely adapting) and self-assertion. If they choose the former, they will either become bitter and resentful toward their partner or disgusted with themselves for not having the backbone to assert themselves. If they choose to assert themselves, they are faced with the prospect of conflict and disharmony, something Perceivers prefer to avoid if at all possible.

As with other Perceiving types, ENFPs are also disposed to passive-aggressive behavior. This involves the expression of negative feelings in indirect and underhanded ways. For instance, an ENFP might suddenly discontinue correspondence with a friend after feeling offended by something he said. When asked for an explanation, the ENFP might make excuses or change the subject, reluctant to directly address the underlying issue.

In order to overcome unhealthy degrees of codependency and passive-aggressive behavior, ENFPs need to develop the ability to confidently assert themselves through their Te. If hoping to live up to their ideal of authenticity, ENFPs need to express themselves honestly and directly. Without this capacity, they will inevitably feel guilty, frustrated, and restless.

Self-actualizing ENFPs find a source of strength and confidence in their Te. They discover the courage to stand-up for themselves and authentically act on their convictions. They overcome their fear that conflict and disharmony will necessarily produce a bad outcome. They come to see how forthright expression leads to a deeper sense of intimacy and fulfillment than could ever be reached by mere adaptation. Through this process, ENFPs gain even greater respect from others while also feeling better about themselves. They can also make leaders of the highest order, capable of sensitively surveying the needs of others and confidently making and asserting their own judgments.

ENFPs’ Fourth/Inferior Function: Introverted Sensation (Si)

In many ways, the inferior function can be seen as having its own agenda, exhibiting needs and desires that run contrary to the dominant function. What results is a sort of love-hate, either-or situation in which the individual alternates between indulging and avoiding the desires of his or her inferior function. Indulging the inferior is like experimenting with narcotics. It feels exciting and exhilarating at first, but if one is not careful, he or she may “lose control” (i.e., lose contact with the dominant function), falling prey to obsessive or destructive behaviors.

As is true of other types, ENFPs can be easily blinded to the degree to which their inferior function, Introverted Sensing (Si), impacts their behavior and decision-making. Without sufficient awareness of and development of their inferior, they will continue to feel restless and be prone to making unwise decisions in their careers, lifestyle, and relationships. They will also remain more susceptible to irrational fears, anxiety, and self-defensiveness.

Yet another potential problem is the use of crutches to appease or placate the inferior. Crutches can limit crash-and-burn encounters with the inferior. They may also serve to assuage some of the fear, anxiety, and potential pain the comes from directly confronting inferior-related issues. *The problem is when crutches, which are supposed to function as short-term aids, are taken as long-term solutions, thereby prohibiting further growth and development. So rather than learning to walk (or even run) unaided and experiencing the long-term rewards of doing so, we settle for mediocre solutions that feel more safe and certain.

Considered broadly, Myers-Briggs Sensing can be associated with basic subsistence needs: food, money, work, shelter, physical health, etc. It also relates to detail-orientation. Hence, ENFPs, especially those who are terribly absent-minded, may struggle to effectively navigate the details of modern life. They might forget to pay the bills, have issues with punctuality, eat a poor diet, or fail to take enough exercise.

If caught up in the grip of their inferior function, however, ENFPs may go to the opposite extreme. They may become incredibly particular or obsessive about details. This is particularly common when ENFPs are working to actualize their Ne vision.*Because their N visions and ideals can be so vivid and seem so perfect, it can be difficult for them to accept anything less than perfection when it comes to their S embodiment. Walt Disney and Steve Jobs, both likely ENFPs, exemplified this N to S perfectionism. Ironically, such obsession over details can make ENFPs seem*rigid and myopic, qualities they are wont to criticize in other types.

A most overlooked feature of Si is its perception and awareness of internal bodily sensations—the body as felt and experienced from within. More than any other psychological function, Si provides access to our most basic sense of “being,” apart from thought or outward stimuli. Historically, Eastern philosophical and religious traditions have done a much better job exploring this aspect of human experience than those of the West. This element of Si becomes more evident during activities that direct attention to one’s internal bodily state, such as yoga or meditation.

ENFPs granting too much attention to Si physical sensations are susceptible to psychosomatic illnesses or*hypochondriasis, where a heightened focus on their bodily sensations leads to unwarranted concerns about illness. And because of the powerful role of the imagination in both health and illness, negative imaginings can contribute to the development of real physical problems and illnesses.

The Si-Ne polarity involves a tension between established methods, traditions, and conventions (Si) and individual freedom, potentials, and possibilities (Ne). Consciously, ENFPs tend to emphasize the latter, while unconsciously, they are drawn to the former. Consciously, they may be opposed to collective rules, which threaten individuality and autonomy. Unconsciously, they desire more consistency and constancy in their lives. They sense there is value in establishing routines and traditions.*Since Si is associated with the past, ENFPs are often fascinated with history or certain traditions. This is why they are commonly attracted to religious occupations. Ministry is not only attractive to their Ne and Fi, but its traditions also appeal to their inferior Si.

As ENFPs develop their Si, it can serve as a counterbalance and reality check to their Ne. It helps recall relevant facts and life experiences that keep them from making the same mistakes twice or having to revisit issues they’ve already worked through.*Si can also help ENFPs develop effective habits. As they observe themselves over time, they can identify which behaviors allow them to function most optimally. They may, for instance, learn that obsessively searching for answers on the Internet can leave them feeling more confused and aimless than when they started. So instead of succumbing to the temptation of Googling every Ne possibility that enters their mind, they can employ their Fi or Si and forgo their temptation to pursue irrelevant or undesirable tangents. Doing so helps them remain more focused and effective.

ENFPs who successfully develop and integrated their Si are more at peace with themselves. They no longer feel it necessary to chase every possibility, a state which can produce great anxiety and restlessness. They learn to be more okay with “what is” without having to constantly explore “what could be.” Practices such as meditation and mindfulness can be extremely useful toward this end.

With that said, negotiating a treaty between their Ne and Si does not happen overnight. When ENFPs first experiment with trying to “stay present,” they quickly become bored and restless. There is also an inner resistance and fear response associated with the prospect of loosening their Ne penchant for constantly seeking something better or something more.

Letting go of their exclusive identification with their Ne and Fi to allow for the integration of their Si does not mean that ENFPs will no longer be ENFPs, that they will lose or forsake all of their historical interests, or that their Si will be equally dominant or well-developed as their Ne.*The primary difference between self-actualizing and non-actualized ENFPs is the way they go about their lives. Self-actualizing ENFPs become more aware of the motivations associated with their inferior function that were hitherto unconscious. This allows them to act more wisely since they are not being controlled by unconscious forces.*Self-actualizing ENFPs no longer blindly rally against Si traditions or conventions, but come to understand the value conferred to those who embrace them. Not only that, but ENFPs come to acknowledge the value of traditions and routines in their own lives, which serve to counterbalance and temper their Ne restlessness.

Elizabeth Gilbert, author of the bestselling memoir, Eat, Pray, Love, seems an apt example of a self-actualizing ENFP. For those who have not read the book or seen the movie (the book is much better), Gilbert describes her experiences and insights gained from immersing herself in three distinct cultures: Italy, India, and Indonesia. Gilbert’s account beautifully portrays ENFPs’ love of exploring different cultures, peoples, and languages, not to mention their affinity for writing or otherwise reflecting on their experiences along the way. The book also explores the issue of love (Fi) and perhaps more importantly, details the author’s experiences with meditation and trying to quiet her restless ENFP mind. While initially balking at some of the Indian spiritual rituals, Gilbert can be seen as moving closer to her Si inferior as she practices and recognizes their value over time. She comes to understand, on an experiential level, the importance of introverted disciplines (Si) that can bring wholeness and balance to mind (N) and body (S). Gilbert’s follow up work, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage, is another great depiction of her struggle to effectively reconcile her Ne, Fi, and Si:

Source: http://personalityjunkie.com/enfp/2/

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was very informative and really helped me see the clarity in some of the phases I have went through in my life so far that could be perceived as something being "wrong", like depression, or crisis. According to this article, it seems it was all a part of my normal phases of development :) Looks like I still have some Si work to do, but it's certainly a relief knowing that I won't always feel so restless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lass, I owe you a debt! It just so happens that today, or rather this morning, I happen to be on holiday and back at home from University -where I have no internet at my flat, counter intuitive though that may seem (I'm an Eng. Lit. Student)- and decided to have my periodic trawl of the 'net for some ENFP goodness. Much to my surprise I struck gold!

I'm 22 now and due to some *interesting* circumstances my typological development has been atypical...namely manifesting in an Ne-Te dominance that lasted until about a year and a half ago. Certain events resulting from certain actions ended this hegemony, out came my Fi, then my Si. This advent came about in a period where my conceptions of reality had been swept from under my feet, I questioned the truth of my sensory input...perhaps I was in fact in a coma. I shan't get into why this came about but rather what has come from it.

First off, I now believe that this is reality...w00t I know...but this question stopped me in my tracks, knocking me far off my pre-charted, rather unplanned course.

Secondly, in this 'being knocked off course' I had to look and then evaluate where I actually was, and who I actually was HONESTLY (bear in mind the belief in the possibility (at the time) of an honest answer resulting in me waking from the coma).

Thirdly, considering those around me to be aspects of my mind allowed me to distance myself from their opinions, and value myself internally...something I'd had a problem with at school (my guess is because of the Ne-Te reliance I had developed to fit into a school I really didn't like, Ne-Te forming an impervious veneer).

These three factors accelerated the development of my introverted functions. Your post has allowed me to recognize that I am in the midst of stage III. This simple realisation has already done me good, providing data on processes acting within me which have also been observed in others. You will know yourself how much 'good information' does for an ENFP.

I know who I am, I know what I believe, I know what I must do to realize it and that it will bring me into conflict. At the age of 22 I have armed myself with some of the most powerful weapons in the ENFP arsenal, all that's left for me now is to see it done and hope I don't fuck it all up.

Although I would arguably have got here anyway you have helped to solidify this in me. You have helped empower me, and I thank you for it!

To any other ENFPs reading this, I say stick to your guns. You will know the right of things when you see it, and this world we share is not the best example. We, as a race, are criminally negligent. We have allowed more suffering than necessary, we adhere to a fictitious belief in the primacy of capital, we have not enforced that all are entitled to the same possibilities regardless of race, class or social background...that we still have the concepts of race, class and social background is evidence enough! We have partitioned this world, this bits yours, this bits mine, when we have had no right to other than by the right of force of arms. I represent a new force. We are on the verge of a paradigm shift and I intend to do my damnedest to see us ready to take the right path when the time comes. I know when we all look at what is rapidly becoming possible the decision will be simple, but we are nowhere near that. So help me. How do you think we SHOULD live?

Call me an idealist, I am. But do not criticize me for being so, I understand the power of a general consensus and that from such a position we can make the seemingly impossible, everyday reality.

Thanks Lass,

Rx

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is one of the best ENFP descriptions I have read so far- it fits me perfectly!

Thaaaaaanks! :happy:
No problem :)
This was just page 2 and 3 of the article. If you click on the link, you can read page 1 which is their version of the type description. The description is also very good IMO. I didn't include it in this post because I didn't want anyone to assume it was just another type description and miss the development info :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Bravo! (Standing ovation) To be honest I've never read anything that describes how I work and think so well in my life. I learned a lot about Si as it pertains to the ENFP and you gave me clearer pictures of the other functions as well. Fi being a expressed by Te making others think they are more of a thinking type is genius and accurate. thanks

Under the Ne heading you mentioned that some ENFPs can speak very cogently and well about subjects while others will sorta search as the speak. I think the difference is as the ENFP works out their worldview they can parrot back what they have learned while having a good grasp of not just the surface of the information, but what is not readily apparent. Many of don't hesitate to state our Fi opinions before we've reached that level of clarity on the subject though. So I could see how and ENFP could seem unever in that regard. I can only imagine meeting an ENFP and one minute they are laying out the framework of life point by point and the next they are all over the place trying to find out what they think themselves to you all the while 'knowing" they are right. It's great being an ENFP in that it is never boring and there is always something to think about.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow, thanks for posting this. I have a lot to work on... especially with developing the Te right now. The last year has been a constant battle to have confidence and assert myself. Knowing that this is probably just a normal part of who I am, that there's not something necessarily wrong, but that I can hopefully get through it is helpful to me. I feel inspired to work harder to become self-actualized. I've still got so much to work on. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
wow @EnfpPleasantly - I scanned it when you first brought this article to my attention. Now I read it a bit more thoroughly. It's creepy accurate and eye-opening. How cool / proud I feel that Walt Disney and Steve Jobs were ENFPs. WOOT WOOT! Two men that I love to quote and am astonished by. :) :)

I had several wow moments reading this- as a 40-something ENFP, I've gone through the stages pretty much. The Si is something I'm trying to get a grip on understanding. I went thru the not-very-fun phase of being hyper-sensitive to my body to the point of acting like a hypochondriac. (I think this was perpetuated by the responsibilities of motherhood-- fear that I would become sick and not be able to care for my child.) And this gave me anxiety. Just like the article stated, I took up yoga and meditation and got a handle on this spiral thinking and am more centered now. I don't ever want to worry about that stuff again! And it's a motivator to stay healthy and to exercise regularly.

Another area that resonated was using Te to express our serious convictions. Something I've seen come full circle for me on so many levels.

Great stuff- thanks for posting.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Wow... This was a great read and couldn't have come at a better time! Actually just been through one of those "Will I ever settle down and be a normal person" dips!

Specifically, they will be forced to choose between “business as usual” (i.e., merely adapting) and self-assertion. If they choose the former, they will either become bitter and resentful toward their partner or disgusted with themselves for not having the backbone to assert themselves. If they choose to assert themselves, they are faced with the prospect of conflict and disharmony, something Perceivers prefer to avoid if at all possible.
This I did exactly! With my previous boyfriend I just sort of adapted my ideas to fit in with his and minimise conflict. I ended up being super angry with myself and ended the relationship. With the new guy I overcompensated in the beginning causing conflict. Luckily when I started backing down and avoiding the issues [mentioned a bit later I think] he called me out on it, forced me to tell him what's up and we sorted it out. :)

The bit about Si vs Ne, I have a love-hate relationship with wanting to be free to spread my little wings, experiencing life! On another level, I want to settle down, find a stable 9-5 job... I also found that although I get claustrophobic with the same thing/ place constantly, I thrive if I'm working on schedule or ticking off a to-do list (if in my absent-mindedness I don't leave my to-do list in my jeans pocket in the wash...)

I would say I'm nearing the end of Phase I starting Phase II, I'm not happy anymore with having a wide range of opinions and views and discovering new ones everyday. I sort of want to go - ok, this is me.

RMax - I think that if everyone was an idealist then all the problems the world has would disappear because no-one would settle for second best!
I'm an idealist too, and proud of it!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Developing the Te and the Si are something I am currently struggling with. This was such a great read! I feel better knowing that these problem areas as a symptom of my personality type, and not just a character flaw that I thought applied only to me. Off to search for some good development tips now. :) :)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
@ladyminya another great article IMO is the one on the inferior function...Si feels very foreign to us and can make us feel pretty awful. Learning how to direct it positively is key :)
Thanks for the recommendation. :) Having a look through that blog, it seems like it's full of so much interesting reading! I wish I didn't have to go to work tonight! ;(

·
Registered
133 Posts
This was very informative and really helped me see the clarity in some of the phases I have went through in my life so far that could be perceived as something being "wrong", like depression, or crisis. According to this article, it seems it was all a part of my normal phases of development :) Looks like I still have some Si work to do, but it's certainly a relief knowing that I won't always feel so restless.
to me too , great input , thanks ! :))

·
Banned
218 Posts
Very helpful and interesting thank you:)

it really helped me understand inferior introverted sensing. It has always been something I've overlooked when studying into Mbti, but now that I understand it I can really notice the times I've used it. My mom is Estj, and I think she helped with my development of Si, because I consider it fairly well developed for me only being a young adult.

Anyways thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts