Personality Cafe banner
11,041 - 11,060 of 11,602 Posts
@Paradox3
That guy sure has a lot of good points! I have read from a scientific site I often read at home that processed meat can create cancer. As a chef I can also sign it, we learnt at chef school to avoid using so much prossed meat for that reason (at gluten too because it kinda acts like glue.) Also that what he said about eating more vegetables fruit and berries is super healthy!
In chef school they told us that from now on the chef job will be ore directed towards health, which I found really good. It's about time they take foods effect on the body seriously!

However unfortunetly my throat pain is back and now I also have some weird chest pains that come and go. I take it is because I didn't see the dentist in a while that I got a problem in the throat, I guess it probably spread or something... but luckily, in a few months I will probably be able to see one again :)
I ordered the book and it came with an audio version as well. This reminded me to listen to/read it. I forget when things are on my kindle. I still prefer to hold books but, the kindle being light and effective in reading at night without a lamp has its benefits. My draw back is- if I do not see it, I forget to read it if I get sidetracked. Unless, it is a page turner. A book that wants me to give up coffee would make it easier to forget :LOL: I have given up coffee and felt tons better. 10 day detox is doable.

I hope you are feeling better.

Thank you so much!! I look foward to listen to it. shot'ting vinegar and sipping tea :)
I ordered the book and it came with an audio version as well. This reminded me to listen to/read it. I forget when things are on my kindle. I still prefer to hold books but, the kindle being light and effective in reading at night without a lamp has its benefits. My draw back is- if I do not see it, I forget to read it if I get sidetracked. Unless, it is a page turner. A book that wants me to give up coffee would make it easier to forget :LOL: I have given up coffee and felt tons better. 10 day detox is doable.

I hope you are feeling better.
I am very happy to hear that! When it comes to detox I heard eating onion is supposed to help :)
I am so tired that maybe I'll sleep soon, and tomorrow I will see the doctor, if I may.
Your care and support has helped a lot! I'm very greatfull for your cosern ๐Ÿ’–
I think you would have a great future in a care proffession if you should choose it ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ
Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: ENIGMA2019
It's gotta be...oh-can't post pics from cellphone

โœ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿงฎ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿ“Ÿ

Reactions: Crowbo
11,041 - 11,060 of 11,602 Posts