Personality Cafe banner

3281 - 3300 of 3317 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
No idea what to post, so here's a few. One with my dog when he was just a pup and we both have some great expressions, and another with actor Wes Studi, which was pretty epic. Tried to get some smiling pics for ya.
View attachment 868937
View attachment 868938 View attachment 868939
ahaha that first one, the facial expressions- you are both adorable! Don’t know how female ENTP’s feel about being called adorable, I know the males don’t like it, so if you don’t care for it then just pretend I said something else that was a compliment but not so fluffy

also @Six 🙃 hubba hubba, eh? She has a dog, you have a dog...

·
Registered
ENTP (ILE-Ne) 7w6
62 Posts
ahaha that first one, the facial expressions- you are both adorable! Don’t know how female ENTP’s feel about being called adorable, I know the males don’t like it, so if you don’t care for it then just pretend I said something else that was a compliment but not so fluffy
Louis is certainly adorable. Me? Ehh
I'm definitely a dog person.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Louis is certainly adorable. Me? Ehh
I'm definitely a dog person.
Your puppy is definitely adorable :love: I would like to kidnap him in a very non-creepy way and if you can’t see how pretty you are then I’m 99.973% sure your eyes don’t work. Which now that I think about it I think I you said somewhere you were an optometrist, so that comment makes me giggle. You got a doctorate, correct? Or am I making that up I can never tell if I’m making stuff up in my head.

·
Registered
ENTP (ILE-Ne) 7w6
62 Posts
Your puppy is definitely adorable :love: I would like to kidnap him in a very non-creepy way and if you can’t see how pretty you are then I’m 99.973% sure your eyes don’t work. Which now that I think about it I think I you said somewhere you were an optometrist, so that comment makes me giggle. You got a doctorate, correct? Or am I making that up I can never tell if I’m making stuff up in my head.
Yeah, I have an O.D. I was blabbering in my intro post about worrying over whether or not I could graduate earlier this year because of the pandemic. I was seriously not looking forward to another year of waiting around, but fortunately it all worked out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
On the one hand i want to show everyone the fun memes i make using my own face, but on the other hand im worried if people see how handsome i am they might start taking me seriously instead of as a mild nuisance, hmmmmm decisions decisions...

Here's an old picture before i grew a nose tho B)

3281 - 3300 of 3317 Posts