Personality Cafe banner

3301 - 3317 of 3317 Posts

·
Registered
ENFJ
67 Posts
Yes haha 😄
No just kidding. I sometimes put in a picture then I start to wonder if it is so smart
I saw it for a second earlier, but I didn't have time to respond. You had on a mask. I remember saying a few months ago I don't want a picture of me in a mask because I don't really want to remember this horrible tragedy years after it's finally over. A friend however did take a couple pictures of me recently dressed very casually with a mask hanging off my ear for laughs. I'm usually more of a formal dresser, so they found it amusing.
P.S. And considering the stuff people put on public social media, my goodness, a few regular pictures can't hurt I imagine.

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,314 Posts
I saw it for a second earlier, but I didn't have time to respond. You had on a mask. I remember saying a few months ago I don't want a picture of me in a mask because I don't really want to remember this horrible tragedy years after it's finally over. A friend however did take a couple pictures of me recently dressed very casually with a mask hanging off my ear for laughs. I'm usually more of a formal dresser, so they found it amusing.
And considering the stuff people put on public social media, my goodness, a few regular pictures can't hurt I imagine.
Hahaha, sounds smart :D Yes I read they gonna start with vaccines in England and Norway too, at least, so maybe there is hope that corona will be over soon? :)
Luckily its leagal to hope :)

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Rats. I didn't get to see Electra. Oh well.

·
Corvus Cretin
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
21,614 Posts
It's me in anime form! Just so you know, I didn't draw this

3301 - 3317 of 3317 Posts