Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
ENTJs why so scary? Where just 2 dudes who bang Mariah Carey-triumph the comic insult dog and ESTP. But seriously how does it feel to lose to us consistently? Dig deep down in that Fi function, I’m waiting.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
ENTJs why so scary? Where just 2 dudes who bang Mariah Carey-triumph the comic insult dog and ESTP. But seriously how does it feel to lose to us consistently? Dig deep down in that Fi function, I’m waiting.
Can you run that by me one more time?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
@Turi One of them was getting aggressive with one of the new ESTPs and I backed her into a corner basically.can tag them if you’d like. Also one of the ENFP also?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
@Jewl happy I could explain the other day what Fe is like, just Keep in mind although you don’t utilize Fe it’s not as mysterious as it seems. Basically it’s taking people’s feelings and opinions into consideration. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Jewl

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
@Duo the other day when you came at the new 20yrd ESTP who doesn’t even live in America or probably understand American customs because he’s Portuguese, that was purely uncalled for. In the case that you respond, which I doubt you will. I leave you with one of your owns famous words; “veni, vidi, veci” or “I came, I saw, I conquered”

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
@Jewl happy I could explain the other day what Fe is like, just Keep in mind although you don’t utilize Fe it’s not as mysterious as it seems. Basically it’s taking people’s feelings and opinions into consideration. Hope that helps.
I don't actually think Fe is mysterious at all, just misunderstood by a lot of people a round the forum. I don't think it's as narrow as taking peoples' feelings and opinions into consideration. You know, even my husband does that for me quite frequently. And Fe is his inferior function. Even my sister does that, and she identifies as an ESTJ.

Reactions: Zeus

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Why is this a thing though? I’m pretty sure if people actually blasted each other on this thread it would result in a few fights that get the thread closed.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Why is this a thing though? I’m pretty sure if people actually blasted each other on this thread it would result in a few fights that get the thread closed.
C'mon dude... Its just for fun ;)
(But in all seriousness I see your point and agree.)
But I also like the idea of this thread. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

Reactions: Jeffrei

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
C'mon dude... Its just for fun ;)
(But in all seriousness I see your point and agree.)
But I also like the idea of this thread. It will be interesting to see where it goes.
In personality cafes recycle bin? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
@Sensational bet you’ve been busy, when you get time buddy I sent you a funny pm and something else which maybe beneficial. Respond, when ever conveint for you.

Reactions: Sensational

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Reactions: Xcopy
1 - 17 of 17 Posts