Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Seven or eight at worst. Four at best, probably. I don't think I've ever been truly "healthy", unless it was when I was a young child. I have anxiety disorders so these make life quite difficult anyway. I've been teetering between six and seven for the past two years. I'm seeing a therapist and have medication to help, so I am trying to get healthy.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'd say 5-9, being at 5 now (yay!)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have been both up and down all the way.

Level 1 around the age of 7 to 12.
Level 9 this summer.
Level 4/5/6 now.

·
Registered
655 Posts
i think i can fluctuate, at least in my feelings, between many levels. i've probably experienced aspects of levels 2-7. i felt momentarily at level 8-9 during a few difficult times in my life though, like one of the breakups i experienced a long time ago. for a couple weeks i lived on whiskey and cigarettes and would force myself to eat one meal a day because i lost my appetite.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've experienced 2 - 9.

Currently at 5. Probably won't be able to transcend any higher til I move far away from everyone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
In the last 5 years, I've been at rock bottom... I'd say the BEST I was would have been back in July of '09... probably near 2 or 3. Since then (Bitter divorce and custody battle, very emotional relationship of almost the 5 years that has had i'ts countless peaks and valleys), changes in jobs, etc... I've now recognized just how far off the totem pole I fell.

Horrible anxiety, occasional suicidal thoughts in those worst, darkest times, desperate actions to seek the love and affirmation you desire...

Truly, TRULY felt like a psychological/physical addiction; loaded with all the withdrawl side effects.

I have infinite compassion for those who suffer from any sort of substance abuse/addiction. I understand that debilitating anxiety and fear now... it's a horrible, horrible way to live, and the ONLY thing that makes it better is the thing you desire, soothing you... the feeling of taking that hit (literally or figuratively) just washes over you and makes it all go away.

7-9 is no way to live... it embodies the worst in us... the devil truly running our lives.. mocking us, torturing us to within the point of death... letting us heal just enough to start the pain over again...

"Health levels" refers to the ones listed here.

(For me, I'd say 2 - 7.5)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Level 1 for a period of time in middle school. I want to reach that point again. The rate and passion with which I made things, the feeling of fulfillment, the feeling of ease with myself and the universe... ahhh
Level 9 in spring of last year. I ended up in the hospital. Things could've only gone up from there, and they did.
Level 5 right now, hopefully moving up to 4 as I start getting more active again.

Also, in exploring these health levels, I can finally feel sure about my Enneagram type.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
At my worst I would have been about level 8.

At my best probably levels 2 - 3.

Right now I'd say I'm sitting around 3 - 4.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm not sure? It's hard to put myself on this scale. But reading the higher levels makes me feel I may be healthier than I would have thought perhaps.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
its hard for me to tell really from the descriptions because they are a bit vague and some parts apply and some not so much

but prbly 3.5 - 8.5

im at a 5 now, but could become a 4 within a year or two if i can be vigilant with my addictions and patterns

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hmm, probably Levels 1.5 - 8.5. I'm usually around Level 4, although I'm not there right now, I don't think.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've gone through the whole spectrum, but the more extreme it gets, the briefer the amount of time I've spent there. I've been more on the lower-extreme end because of my childhood and teenage, but lately I've been touching up to 1 in some rare moments of clarity... They don't last though, because I think to stay I need a stronger self-esteem and confidence: the state of flow and of absolute acceptance fades once I start doubting who I am. I go to the heights on a rickety platform. Currently I'm at around 4, but going up. It will take patience, but this time I take care to place every stone. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've been at 2 to 9.

A lot of self-destruction and despair at last level. Self-harming was frequent. Probably being at level 5 now. I doubt I will ever be at level 1.

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
About 4.5 to 8,I think.I don't remember ever being profoundly creative(What???),true to self or even simply artistic,if you don't count drawing when I was 5 lol.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'd say 2 - 6, but right now I'm feeling like it'm in Level 6

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I am a combo of 5&6 right now. Despair and hostility. Withdrawing. I haven't hit shame. I am stuck in it and I don't give a shit right now.

Never hit higher than 7.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,008 Posts
1.5-9.

I was at a 9 for most of my life, and I'm currently somewhere between a 2 and a 3 budding bits of 1 where I'm able to.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am mainly around 5 most of the time. I feel like I am not rock-bottom at nihilism and deep depression. I often just feel like my life is about reacting and trying to avoid threats and try to find some form of meaning from life. I am just barely motivated enough to continue even though I have no idea whether or not there is light at the end of the tunnel, which has been so long so far. I can't seem to make any habit changes in my life that I start. I am just clinging to my youth and hope that I will have enough time to break through. I have a goal for college life that I'm pulling for. My existence seems to lack strong purpose and I feel like I'm in the desert: no strong support to ally with my inside, and my quest may be failing with everything looking the same. I have occasional bursts of enjoyment, but I'm weak most of the time, trying not to break into hopelessness.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts