Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020/07/06 Post update: Complemented the deficiencies of the post.

urgently notifying you because the wrong information has been leaked in Google search.

I’m ready to respect them even if they disagree.Google’s personality page says, “ESFJ’s natural partners are ISFP and INFP.” That’s actually wrong.In the theory of Socionics, ISFP and ESFJ are the contrary relationship.

Their psychological functions, introverted Feeling and extroverted Feeling, are very likely to be conflicted due to different ways of thinking, behavior, and understanding.The nature of the two functions is reversed.

Also, they are not complementary and have seen a lot of fights that have actually fought. I have also seen successful relationships.Well, ESFJ and INFP? I think I’ve seen a lot of their unhappy relationships.

Even though they are actually in a good relationship. It’s just like a medium level relationship. They don’t seem to have a good relationship. ESFJ and ISFP are ideal Pair in the golden pair theory. It’s an obvious logical error and it’s wrong information. The reason is explained in the article.

What to keep in mind

Just because you are close to each other is not a good relationship, and looking like a compatible relationship is not a good relationship.The best relationship is consensus and complementary.

It is not a good relationship if they are close but cannot complement each other. It’s not a helpful relationship.This is what they say, but there is always a close relationship with each other even when they fight a lot.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
You should come up with a conflictor thread and warn ESEs to stay away from ILIs. It's funny to see conflictors interacting with each other irl.

My SLI brother is always so chilled and mellow, I'm an IEI and I've lived together with him for almost 20 years but I've only seen him mad at me less than 10 times.
But when it comes to his EIE dad-in-law, he starts becoming extremely bad-tempered. In fact, he just complained about his EIE dad-in-law awhile ago. His EIE dad-in-law always barges into his bedroom and rummage through his closet and took things from his drawers without permission, and this ended up pissing off my SLI brother badly.

This is typically what happens when conflictors are being forced to interact with each other on a daily basis. They pissed each other off on a daily basis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts