Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
That reminded me of Brian Froud's work. I still love his work but I was obsessed as a teen.

Featured Artist: Brian Froud « Fair Rabbit Art
I like a lot of Froud's stuff too! What aspect of his art captivated you?

When I was very young, I was obsessed with the cover art on the album Mondo Mando. I'd spend hours looking at it, contemplating what the different figures in the picture must have thought of one another, how they viewed the world, what they were feeling, ect.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I like a lot of Froud's stuff too! What aspect of his art captivated you?

When I was very young, I was obsessed with the cover art on the album Mondo Mando. I'd spend hours looking at it, contemplating what the different figures in the picture must have thought of one another, how they viewed the world, what they were feeling, ect.
I grew up on Jim Henson tv shows/movies and that's what first got me really interested. Then I found all the books by Brian Froud and his wife and I just fell in love with his art. I love how naturalistic the fantasy elements are and how many little images are in each of his pieces. I have a whole bunch of books of his (some he only illustrated). I feel very at home looking at his images and they often fit very well in my inner world.

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 20 of 227 Posts