Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have begun my night of pre-easter relaxation-inducing boozing. Yes, I'm drinking alone (no friends are home this weekend, all are out of town with family). Yes, I don't give a fuck. And Yes, I haven't had a drop of booze since St Patty's Day (about two weeks ago). So...I dunno if I'm going to finish my rum tonight, but I have about 3/4 of my 400ML bottle of Captain, and I drank a single shot of captain I had before. If I run out...I have a shot of Captain Silver and Bacardi Big Apple...But I'm hoping I don't run out...I aint getting paid till Friday.

In other news, Fuck my dad...he thinks he's been talking to me for years, bullshit, I aint talked to him in years and he better not speak to or about me again or I'm gonna use the axe in my trunk to cut off his other two legs (one is his penis). The prick deserves everything he gets, so if I wind up in prison, I drunkenly killed the mofucker.

ALso in further news...rum is good.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
There is no need to drink all that rum alone...You could give some to me, I dont drink, but rum is the drink of the pirates, must act like pirate!

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wound up drinking all my Captain Morgan...save a sip or two...and had a nasty hangover this morning. AKA The Bottle Flu. But I'm better now, and next time I'll share, as to avoid a bottle flu epidemic.

·
Registered
555 Posts
you shouldnt use Hunter S Thompson references that get my attention and then i have to read a rather uninteresting drug abuse story.

get some psychedelics and maybe you wont think your followed around by crows all the fucking time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts