Personality Cafe banner

4461 - 4476 of 4476 Posts

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
This is definitely not my aesthetic or scene. But, you certainly have a well developed style. I gotta tip my hat to that.
Thankee! *giggles maniacally*
:kitteh:
I based it on a weight gain-themed indie game called 'FattFatt', only I got carried away with the concept as per typical.
:tongue:
Btw, Sammy D. Butterdragon is way better than me at digital art.

Reactions: Whippit

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Here's another weight gain pic. This one's anthro instead of anime-style. The character is my own. His name's Brickle and he's sort of a gremlin-like creature. Assume same disclaimer as before since this sort of thing is an "acquired taste."
:jazz:

This is a revamped rendish of a pic I did 14 years ago-go based on an idea I came up with back in 1999. Originally hand-drawn, then overlaid with a "digital water color" technique.

·
Premium Member
ENFP, so/s_, Cosmic
3,430 Posts
yeah, some of them really looks alike his works, i love Dali a lot maybe that's why i liked your works too lol. but i feel like you have some elements only belongs to you, and that's really good! with improvement, i believe you will orbit your own style more X)
Fantasticool! He's just great
Good to know :) I'll try to improve it more, haha

ugh, that's cool, i didn't try to do that! i mean i do this while i write but i never tried to do the same with drawing, because i'm not able to draw with the image in my mind, so i choose improvising XD but i was drawing something for a friend's birthday, he wanted to create some kind of logo for himself and explained every detail, it went really good so far, but not finished yet, i hope i won't ruin it X(
Good luck with the Birthday piece, I'm sure it will go well.

yes!! surrealist automatism is really fun, yet i don't really feel like i did a good job until it starts to look like something,
Yeah, it does feel pretty good when you manage to turn into something more realistic

if it looks beautiful i don't care though XD
Well, of course xD haha

that's really interesting XD sounds like a fun method, i can give it a try.
Cool. Have fun if you do!

i started to see creepy face in your avatar, i guess i'm high enough for drawing now lol XD
Oh, cool! I can't see one. I guess I need to get high, haha!

thank you for explaining, take care! X)
No problem! You take care too, especially in these times!
:)

·
Registered
ENFJ 2w3 6w7 8w9 sx/so — The Rescuer —
3,267 Posts

Tried to wrap my headphones around my phone because I don't have an amp, they won't stay so I can't record anything of substance...but here's this anyways.

Reactions: attic and Cherry

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,724 Posts

The anime girl is INFJ, SoCom, hands-on learner, physical intimacy love language, Energy being.

You can also view the image here: infj anime girl ps — Postimage.org

I got the image from a social media post, and had to photoshop away the cigarette, which I didn't like. Enjoy!

·
Registered
INFP 9w1 [964]
367 Posts

I'm kind of in a slump right now, but these are some of my favorite pieces I've done this year. I dug out my old tablet and worked really hard to get better at digital painting. If I wasn't so busy I might draw more..

·
Registered
INTP 6w5-9w1-4w? LII Melancholic/Phlegmatic
47 Posts
I haven't drawn much recently, and 99% of my art is anime fanart, but... (spoiler so it doesn't take too much space)

This pic started out as vent art but turned into Yu-Gi-Oh fanart

D&D character ref for the campaign I'm in. She's an aasimar cleric named Minerva

Crossover art of The Promised Neverland and Yugioh, since I like both of these character trios and see similarities between some of the characters. I tried to replicate the shading/clothing folds from the Yugioh art style (though looking back at it I just noticed I practically dislocated Ray's right shoulder 😔)

And finally, while I haven't drawn a lot of big pictures recently (previous pics were from late 2019, d&d ref from like March-April?) I drew this recently with my switch in Splatoon 2 while I was playing the Splatfest with my partner - my character is the one on the right ^^

384 Posts
Enjoying watching these more than my fathers art collections.

Fireslime. Thats how Im gonna call the car Ive been offered to use around here from this very sec on. Marvellous imagination and creativity! :)

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4
25 Posts
Might make my own thread later, might not. I've got a lot to post. More on my Instagram, although it's been dead-ish lately since I've been doing less post-able stuff.

julian hand rt.jpg

Study of my own hand.

memento mori rt.jpg

Skull study.

rebirth rt.jpg

Another skull study.

powerlines.png

Some pixel art I did for an art challenge. My friends said I used red and blue way too much in my work, so they challenged me to create a piece without either. Any shade of blue you see is actually just a shade of grey.

liminality rt.jpg

A timed painting of some scenery.

candle rt.jpg

Work from reference of a candle.

19- jac and martin.png

Some art I did for someone else for an art trading game.

·
Registered
ENFJ 2w3 6w7 8w9 sx/so — The Rescuer —
3,267 Posts
After 12 years of study I can say I mastered my craft.

4461 - 4476 of 4476 Posts