Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I love this thread idea because I love shipping characters and romance. My first ship that I liked when I was a child was Ash Ketchum and Misty from Pokemon. It was cute how Misty continues to follow Ash on his journey, saying it was because he owed her a new bike, even though she was developing feelings for him. It's also cute how they both start to like each other but refuse to admit it. Young love is so precious.
I think that was legit my first ship too from when I was like 8-10.
Not that I quite recognised why I liked it at the time. But I thought they were cute together too. :) Actually, the original anime was supposed to finish after the Mewtwo movie, they grew up and had a kid.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Oh right, favorite ship from anime series, I just thought of one last night.

Not sure if it's a ship, because it is the only couple in the anime, but:

View attachment 879747

View attachment 879748

Li Syaoran x Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is my favourite couple ever. The INFPxENFJ chemistry is just too cute! 😆
Cute! Love the manga styled art. I wonder if I should watch/read this. How did you find it?

This is about relationships.

But that is an awesome website, I do like actual ships too. :ROFLMAO:
Too bad I get seasick.

How about you? Spend much time out in the ocean?

(Yes I realise I'm derailing my own thread.)

Edit: How's this. The company I work for has a lot of orders coming in from China and India (of course...) However, a few particular items we haven't received because the ship with them just went completely missing. And they've been missing for weeks. 😨 I'm actually concerned if the people on the boat are OK.
Dragon's triangle

Discussion starter · #25 ·
@Eren Jaegerbomb
I'm interested in knowing what your favorite ships are, preferably animated tv shows or anime ships.
Oh yeah um.

AOT: Armin X Eren, Armin X Mikasa...
Levi X Hanji ,Levi X Erwin, Hanji X Erwin,
Hanji X Moblit, Eren X Mikasa, Eren X Historia,
Jean X Pieck, Nanaba X Mike, annnnd... Cough Erwin X Levi X Hanji. LOL. Oh and Gabi X Falco is too cute.

Pokemon: I have a few daughter/father dynamic favourites from this series:
Riley & Dawn, Norman & May.

I used to like Ash X Misty as a kid and Ash x May. But idc about Ash these days.

Actually most of my Pokemon ships are just purely visual, as in, not even canon. So, a lot of yaoi ships included, hahaha...

Digimon: The only ship in Digimon I really care about is Ken X Miyako (Yolei)
I used to like Tai X Sora, but after watching 02 I liked Ken & Miyako's relationship more.
Also, Ken X Daisuke, Takuya X Kouji, Kouji X Izumi (Zoe.)
I um, if it's romantic I'd rather have them portrayed as adults.
If it's just a close friendship then their normal age is fine.
Well, as of canon right now, Ken is 19 and Miyako 20. Also 02 ending they're over 20.

Other anime/manga: I do like Yato X Hiyori but... Yato is like 2000 years old and Hiyori is 16 so.. it's kinda weird. So I don't pay much attention to it.
And Hinata X Kageyama from Haikyuu. Haven't finished that series yet.

Naruto-verse: I like the friendship of Boruto and Mitsuki. Other ships are just yaoi, like Kakashi X Yamato hahaha.......

I think there's others but they're the ones I got from the top of my head...

Oh yeah um.

AOT: Armin X Eren, Armin X Mikasa...
Levi X Hanji ,Levi X Erwin, Hanji X Erwin,
Hanji X Moblit, Eren X Mikasa, Eren X Historia,
Jean X Pieck, Nanaba X Mike, annnnd... Cough Erwin X Levi X Hanji. LOL. Oh and Gabi X Falco is too cute.

Pokemon: I have a few daughter/father dynamic favourites from this series:
Riley & Dawn, Norman & May.

I used to like Ash X Misty as a kid and Ash x May. But idc about Ash these days.

Actually most of my Pokemon ships are just purely visual, as in, not even canon. So, a lot of yaoi ships included, hahaha...

Digimon: The only ship in Digimon I really care about is Ken X Miyako (Yolei)
I used to like Tai X Sora, but after watching 02 I liked Ken & Miyako's relationship more.
Also, Ken X Daisuke, Takuya X Kouji, Kouji X Izumi (Zoe.)
I um, if it's romantic I'd rather have them portrayed as adults.
If it's just a close friendship then their normal age is fine.
Well, as of canon right now, Ken is 19 and Miyako 20. Also 02 ending they're over 20.

Other anime/manga: I do like Yato X Hiyori but... Yato is like 2000 years old and Hiyori is 16 so.. it's kinda weird. So I don't pay much attention to it.
And Hinata X Kageyama from Haikyuu. Haven't finished that series yet.

Naruto-verse: I like the friendship of Boruto and Mitsuki. Other ships are just yaoi, like Kakashi X Yamato hahaha.......

I think there's others but they're the ones I got from the top of my head...
I like levi x erwin and eremika

Cute! Love the manga styled art. I wonder if I should watch/read this. How did you find it?
Ikr! The anime is quite old (2003), but the art style still seems so fresh to me. 😄

Hmm.. I actually love the initial concept of it. But I remember the story getting a bit dark near the ending. I wasn't prepared for that, so I didn't complete it.

But I would still recommend it though, it is overall a good series! 😃

This is about relationships.

But that is an awesome website, I do like actual ships too. :ROFLMAO:
Too bad I get seasick.

How about you? Spend much time out in the ocean?

(Yes I realise I'm derailing my own thread.)

Edit: How's this. The company I work for has a lot of orders coming in from China and India (of course...) However, a few particular items we haven't received because the ship with them just went completely missing. And they've been missing for weeks. 😨 I'm actually concerned if the people on the boat are OK.
Haha, can't say I'm hugely into ships, but they are definitely colossal and awesome.

The disappearance of a whole container ship is amazing and scary in equal measure. It's also interesting how this kind of story sometimes hits international news, and sometimes it doesn't.

Hannah Mckay & Dexter Morgan

It was such a sad ending that he didn't get to be with her and his kids, and just fell off the earth.

He finally found someone "like" him, understands him, but not overly crazy killer like Lila. Is it so hard to find a serial killer who's not overly crazy or harmful to the good citizens of society? But nooooooo... he had to leave society altogether because he just doesn't fit in. sigh

Discussion starter · #32 ·

It was such a sad ending that he didn't get to be with her and his kids, and just fell off the earth.

He finally found someone "like" him, understands him, but not overly crazy killer like Lila. Is it so hard to find a serial killer who's not overly crazy or harmful to the good citizens of society? But nooooooo... he had to leave society altogether because he just doesn't fit in. sigh
Not sure what that show is. But it seems interesting.

Discussion starter · #33 ·

Do you remember or know of Parrot? An old member of this forum. He was somebody with ASPD but he functioned in society without harming anybody. He was interesting to talk to. Kind of funny. Lively.

Do you remember or know of Parrot? An old member of this forum. He was somebody with ASPD but he functioned in society without harming anybody. He was interesting to talk to. Kind of funny. Lively.
Nope, I only actually started using PerC since beginning of 2021 even though I signed up much earlier.

BTW, Dexter is a compulsive serial killer that kills murderers. Only other killers "understand him" or even love him but most of them are lunatics that he had to sadly put down. But the last killer lover wasn't such a lunatic and was on his "level" of being a murderer but not grossly crazy and harmful to society.... ummm it's weird... a very 50 shades of morally grey/black. You find yourself rooting for a murderer.......... but he kills bad guys! does it make it ok?

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Nope, I only actually started using PerC since beginning of 2021 even though I signed up much earlier.

BTW, Dexter is a compulsive serial killer that kills murderers. Only other killers "understand him" or even love him but most of them are lunatics that he had to sadly put down. But the last killer lover wasn't such a lunatic and was on his "level" of being a murderer but not grossly crazy and harmful to society.... ummm it's weird... a very 50 shades of morally grey/black. You find yourself rooting for a murderer.......... but he kills bad guys! does it make it ok?
If I was 13, I would have said, yes it's okay for someone to murder bad guys, but still questionable.

As an adult, no, it's wrong, two wrongs don't make a right.

Judgement from each other is in a grey area, because we all do bad things.

I think that was legit my first ship too from when I was like 8-10.
Not that I quite recognised why I liked it at the time. But I thought they were cute together too. :) Actually, the original anime was supposed to finish after the Mewtwo movie, they grew up and had a kid.
That was around the age when I started shipping Ash and Misty. I'm guessing that we might be around the same age then, although I think they have replayed the original Pokémon first and second seasons many times over the years. I also didn't know why I liked the ship. I think it was just because it was the first example of a cute ship from a tv show that I really liked. I was obsessed with everything Pokémon when I was a kid. And maybe I also enjoyed the bickering between people that liked each other.

It would have been a tragedy if Pokémon finished after just 1 season and a movie. I'm also unsure if I would have liked them having a kid together. I prefer the teasing of ships, and the whole will they won't they drama played out over many seasons, before anything happens. Unfortunately, Misty left Ash after season 2 which made me sad so this couldn't happen.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
My goodbyes
That was around the age when I started shipping Ash and Misty. I'm guessing that we might be around the same age then, although I think they have replayed the original Pokémon first and second seasons many times over the years. I also didn't know why I liked the ship. I think it was just because it was the first example of a cute ship from a tv show that I really liked. I was obsessed with everything Pokémon when I was a kid. And maybe I also enjoyed the bickering between people that liked each other.

It would have been a tragedy if Pokémon finished after just 1 season and a movie. I'm also unsure if I would have liked them having a kid together. I prefer the teasing of ships, and the whole will they won't they drama played out over many seasons, before anything happens. Unfortunately, Misty left Ash after season 2 which made me sad so this couldn't happen.
My goodness, I was obsessed with Pokemon as a kid too. XD In hindsight, feel bad for my parents. 🤣

I don't care about it anymore of course, but I still like some of the characters design wise.

If I was 13, I would have said, yes it's okay for someone to murder bad guys, but still questionable.

As an adult, no, it's wrong, two wrongs don't make a right.

Judgement from each other is in a grey area, because we all do bad things.
yeah exactly.
2 reasons the ending was so bad:
1. They didn't want to kill the main protagonist and end their chances of making more money with a more seasons
2. They couldn't have such a happy ending that might imply that murder is ok (so long as you kill murderers!) and so vigilantism is ok, and its ok that everyone take the law into their own hands so long as they're responsible about it.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
yeah exactly.
2 reasons the ending was so bad:
1. They didn't want to kill the main protagonist and end their chances of making more money with a more seasons
2. They couldn't have such a happy ending that might imply that murder is ok (so long as you kill murderers!) and so vigilantism is ok, and its ok that everyone take the law into their own hands so long as they're responsible about it.
I could be wronged by the worst person but revenge doesn't help anything. Sure if I was attacked badly or ... Had other unspeakable things done, a jail sentence would obviously be response, or a sincere apology or whatever... But going out and doing the same to them would just make me just as bad, and, well, as a believer of God, ultimate judgement of a human is left for God, not for me or others...

Was the show Dexter by the way?

I could be wronged by the worst person but revenge doesn't help anything. Sure if I was attacked badly or ... Had other unspeakable things done, a jail sentence would obviously be response, or a sincere apology or whatever... But going out and doing the same to them would just make me just as bad, and, well, as a believer of God, ultimate judgement of a human is left for God, not for me or others...

Was the show Dexter by the way?
Yup! None other than Dexter... Dexter Morgan

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.