Personality Cafe banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Oh yeah um.

AOT: Armin X Eren, Armin X Mikasa...
Levi X Hanji ,Levi X Erwin, Hanji X Erwin,
Hanji X Moblit, Eren X Mikasa, Eren X Historia,
Jean X Pieck, Nanaba X Mike, annnnd... Cough Erwin X Levi X Hanji. LOL. Oh and Gabi X Falco is too cute.
How do you ship three people together? You are such a silly goose?

Pokemon: I have a few daughter/father dynamic favourites from this series:
Riley & Dawn, Norman & May.

I used to like Ash X Misty as a kid and Ash x May. But idc about Ash these days.
I agree with your feelings on Ash. From the chunk of pokemon episodes that I've sporadically watched after the first two seasons, Ash has become much less interesting. This is because I don't like how they changed his voice actor after about the first two seasons, and they also made Ash less dumb. Ash's foolishness and naivety was funny.

Actually most of my Pokemon ships are just purely visual, as in, not even canon. So, a lot of yaoi ships included, hahaha...
What do you mean by purely visual ships?

Digimon: The only ship in Digimon I really care about is Ken X Miyako (Yolei)
I used to like Tai X Sora, but after watching 02 I liked Ken & Miyako's relationship more.
Also, Ken X Daisuke, Takuya X Kouji, Kouji X Izumi (Zoe.)
I um, if it's romantic I'd rather have them portrayed as adults.
If it's just a close friendship then their normal age is fine.
Well, as of canon right now, Ken is 19 and Miyako 20. Also 02 ending they're over 20.
Similar to you, I like romantic ships to be between people that are about adult age or close to it. For people that are younger than that, I just like the teasing of the ship and seeing the beginnings of attraction. Especially at the magical age roughly around 12 where things are starting to change, you are noticing the sex that you are attracted to, developing crushes, learning what love is and how to see it in yourself and in others, there is uncertainty in interpreting signs of attraction, and the excitement of it all is starting.

Other anime/manga: I do like Yato X Hiyori but... Yato is like 2000 years old and Hiyori is 16 so.. it's kinda weird. So I don't pay much attention to it.
And Hinata X Kageyama from Haikyuu. Haven't finished that series yet.

Naruto-verse: I like the friendship of Boruto and Mitsuki. Other ships are just yaoi, like Kakashi X Yamato hahaha.......

I think there's others but they're the ones I got from the top of my head...
Your ship with a large age difference reminded me of another ship that I love. I love to ship Toshiro Hitsugaya and Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach. Their interactions with each other and their personality differences makes the ship really adorable.

You are into yaoi ships? Perve! :)
Since you like that and like Digimon then you might like this ship. There is a video about it in this link.
Digimon is on the Gay Fuel

By the way, you just mentioned a lot of ships. You are like a certified shipper. What is it like being an avid shipper?

Discussion starter · #44 ·
How do you ship three people together? You are such a silly goose?

I agree with your feelings on Ash. From the chunk of pokemon episodes that I've sporadically watched after the first two seasons, Ash has become much less interesting. This is because I don't like how they changed his voice actor after about the first two seasons, and they also made Ash less dumb. Ash's foolishness and naivety was funny.

What do you mean by purely visual ships?

Similar to you, I like romantic ships to be between people that are about adult age or close to it. For people that are younger than that, I just like the teasing of the ship and seeing the beginnings of attraction. Especially at the magical age roughly around 12 where things are starting to change, you are noticing the sex that you are attracted to, developing crushes, learning what love is and how to see it in yourself and in others, there is uncertainty in interpreting signs of attraction, and the excitement of it all is starting.

Your ship with a large age difference reminded me of another ship that I love. I love to ship Toshiro Hitsugaya and Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach. Their interactions with each other and their personality differences makes the ship really adorable.

You are into yaoi ships? Perve! :)
Since you like that and like Digimon then you might like this ship. There is a video about it in this link.
Digimon is on the Gay Fuel

By the way, you just mentioned a lot of ships. You are like a certified shipper. What is it like being an avid shipper?
I have a lot of ships but I'm not really into all of them that much. But I'd be fine if they were canon.

By visual I mean ships that don't make sense but they're together cause they're two hot people. Lol.

Yeah, I don't really like huge age gaps in ships, especially if it's an adult and a character under 18. But the Yato & Hiyori ship... Idk. Yato is a deity so ehh.

Oh the Levi X Hanji X Erwin, because it's funny.

I have a tendency to really ship 2 people with loads of chemistry, compatibility, same wavelength, values, intelligence, badassery, EVERYTHING! So when the writer(s) intentionally don't ship them, it makes me want to ship them more.

The Harry Potter X Hermoine (on screen) is a good example. (though I heard the book experience might be quite different). Just never bought the Ron X Hermoine ship (on screen). I heard they bastardized Ron's character in the movies a bit.

I heard fans of X-Files really shipped Mulder and Skully, but the writers eventually caved in and fulfilled the fans' wish. 😂

Also has anyone noticed that in YA Novels, the growing trend is this trope turned cliche that the writer ships a naive young girl with the stoic/dark/badass guy, but the “less stoic, happy go lucky” friend who knows her better gets shafted? (And it didn’t just happen with Twilight)

A friend pointed me to this interesting/funny book

“The author made a point about eye color that I can’t unsee anymore. Brown=friend zoned, blue has a better chance than brown, green has a better chance than blue, grey trumps all, UNLESS a character’s eyes are so dark they’re paractically black. 😂”

And other gems such as:

If you look it up, there tonnes of funny things it picks up about YA ships, and YA in general... Like how the chosen one is always an inexperinced teen instead of a mature adult. 😂

Discussion starter · #48 ·
A friend pointed me to this interesting/funny book
View attachment 880075
“The author made a point about eye color that I can’t unsee anymore. Brown=friend zoned, blue has a better chance than brown, green has a better chance than blue, grey trumps all, UNLESS a character’s eyes are so dark they’re paractically black. 😂”

And other gems such as:
View attachment 880076

View attachment 880077

If you look it up, there tonnes of funny things it picks up about YA ships, and YA in general... Like how the chosen one is always an inexperinced teen instead of a mature adult. 😂
It's funny you say that about eye colour.
My eyes are hazel, so green/brown. (Not yellow)
But it's funny you say that.
I prefer guys with blue eyes , unless they have a cute face then I can tolerate other colours... But if it's a guy with a cute face and blue eyes, I prefer them.

Same with brown and black hair. For example, to me, I find Michael J Fox and Neil Finn (younger of course) attractive. They have brown hair, but their faces are so cute lol.

Usually I go for blonde/lighter haired dudes.

But yeah I feel like if you have brown eyes or brownish eyes people find it boring.

Green is unusual. Some people prefer blue over green and some find green really amazing and "exoctic".

Grey eyes is interesting, I feel like people like those a lot too. But you're definitely right about black-brown eyes.

Also about the protagonists love interest in YA novels always being 40 something. I know what you mean. But as a woman, I've always liked older men. Even when I was young. But I guess it's still weird for it to be written by an adult.

But yes, 16 and 40 is creepy.
Unfortunately, you don't see it that way if you're 16 though ...

Luna and Draco [Harry Potter].
  • lmao, sorry.
Moon and Toffee; Janna and Tom; Marco and Hekapoo [SVTFOE].
  • Look, they're great. idk.
  • Literally meant to be.
  • There's no way you can convince me Marco and Hekapoo didn't date on that timeline.

Koku and Lily [B: The Beginning]
  • Although I think I need to appreciate more Keith. This specific case was low-key me deflecting, but I have decided now to stop being an idiot by liking “blank” guys. Boooring.
Perchik and me [Fiddler on the Roof].
  • He cute, the comrade. ✊

I have a lot of ships but I'm not really into all of them that much. But I'd be fine if they were canon.

By visual I mean ships that don't make sense but they're together cause they're two hot people. Lol.
So you don't have any ships that you are invested in, based on canon, hints, compatibility, or any other evidence, that are really heartwarming to you?

Hannah Mckay & Dexter Morgan

It was such a sad ending that he didn't get to be with her and his kids, and just fell off the earth.

He finally found someone "like" him, understands him, but not overly crazy killer like Lila. Is it so hard to find a serial killer who's not overly crazy or harmful to the good citizens of society? But nooooooo... he had to leave society altogether because he just doesn't fit in. sigh
My dad told me they are making another season.

Do you remember or know of Parrot? An old member of this forum. He was somebody with ASPD but he functioned in society without harming anybody. He was interesting to talk to. Kind of funny. Lively.
He was hilarious! Last I interacted with him (he popped on here for a minute) he had decided to go off line, lost a lot of weight and moved if I recall. He appeared to be happy.

also:

sad sad movie ship:

Reactions: Eren Jaegerbomb
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.