Personality Cafe banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Not something I would usually watch (not a big fan of gore or blood but, there are exceptions I guess lol ) but, a great show. Unique story line with lots of twists. This is one that would fall into that category as well
View attachment 880514
Ooooh. I watched that once. Interesting show.

Clexa (Clarke and Lexa - the 100), Cophine (Cosima and Delphine - Orphan Black), Jack and Rose (Titanic), Alice and Dana (The L Word), Shane and Carmen (The L Word), Doccubus (Bo and Lauren - Lost Girl) Wayhaught (Waverly and Nicole - Wynonna Earp). Bonus: from my High school days - Naomily (Emily and Naomi - Skins), Paige and Alex (Degrassi).

Ships? I think many sloops, Chinese junks, and ship of the lines during the age of sail was great. I loved pirate lore as a kid and tween.

Italian ships have some sleek and beautiful designs, especially their battleships and cruisers. Japanese ships have a very distinctive “pagoda superstructure.”

Fast battleships and the so-called “Standard Type Battleships” were very different in design. Obviously one was built for speed and had a long, sleek hull, while the other was built with shorter hulls and were slower. “Standard” comes from the fact that they were built to operate together as one unit cruising at a “standard” speed of around 21 knots. Fast battleships came later in the war and were built to support the growing presence of fast carrier task forces.

I really wanted to see Truman and Sylvia from The Truman Show meet each other at the end... He loved her at first sight and loved her for many, many years. It would make my heart very happy. If no one knows of any fanfictions, I may have to write my own!

Edit: I found some to read! Yay!

For a while now I thought I must be asexual and one of those reasons is that shipping characters has never been a big thing for me.
I'm into Marvel and would like it if Loki got himself into a steady relationship. I think it would be fun if they brought in Sigyn but perhaps genderbend her into a male to make things a little more interesting.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.