Personality Cafe banner

The simple things in life

887 6
As an INFP, do you value the simple things in life?

If I had to number the things I value in life, simplicity would definitely be #2 (with #1 being love.) Just because something is simple doesn't mean there's not a whole lot of meaning to it. A picture can definitely be worth a thousand words. Even just a few words can be worth a thousand. My favorite poem ever, written by Muhammad Ali, is only two words long.
The second I heard that poem, so many things went through my head. It's amazing that just two words can mean so much.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
I sure value the simple things in life.
Sometimes I even think I value simple things TOO MUCH. I don't know if this is because I feel bad seeing that most people don't value something as much as I do, but sometimes it turns out to be a problem when I value a simple thing too much. I can become paranoid about this simple thing.
I find myself wondering "am I too paranoid and valuing it too much, or the others should value it more?"
Reactions: Darkestblue
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.