Personality Cafe banner

261 - 280 of 38045 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I hate it when scissors are packaged in a way that can only be opened with scissors.
To hell with scissors, i use katanas, daggers, and knives to open everything

Reactions: geGamedev

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
I hate it when the opportunity is handed to me on a silver platter and I am too afraid to not only take the first bite but to follow through and swallow it whole.

Timing is key, will I be able to do it when the timing is right?

-----

Guys please don't use this thread to spam each other with non vent posts.

Reactions: Snowguard

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm not supposed to be here, I'm not even sure what I'm doing here, I probably want to feel sorry for myself or something. Reminds me of the time I was in an airport in Amsterdam at five in the morning, couldn't breathe, and thought all the Dutch wanted to fucking murder me. Aww man this does not feel very good. I really hope no one recognizes me, that could be disastrous. I know what I'm doing here, it's a reciprocal confessional box: the priest is all of you. Why are you all awake asleep? Sleep is for the weak. It's hard to resist the urge to spam song lyrics in here, Camper Van Beethoven's Might Makes Right is playing through my head and I need to separate it from the actual thoughts that pop into my head. Woo, I spelled separate right the first time. I hope the tags for strike-through text worked, but judging by the interface here, they probably didn't. I have nothing to look forward to tomorrow. Boo-fucking-hoo.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Why are you all awake asleep? Sleep is for the weak. It's hard to resist the urge to spam song lyrics in here, Camper Van Beethoven's Might Makes Right is playing through my head and I need to separate it from the actual thoughts that pop into my head. Woo, I spelled separate right the first time. I hope the tags for strike-through text worked, but judging by the interface here, they probably didn't.
Fixed.

The bastards changed the recipe for their 70% dark chocolate, so now it has soy lecithin in it. F#$%@$%&$* >:|

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I wish i could see me the way others do. Maybe i could understand why people cool to me the way they do. It frustrates and saddens me.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I was in an airport in Amsterdam at five in the morning, couldn't breathe, and thought all the Dutch wanted to fucking murder me
Next time you are at Amstersdam Airport, just call and we'll have coffee :) This BTW goes for all of you.

·
Administrator
ESFJ
22,406 Posts
Some say that anger is a form of sadness. I say fuck you to whoever said that. :dry:

Whilst rapid cycling between sadness, anger, unmitigated rage and probably all 7 seasons of hysteria I have to ask myself which is the season that "gets things done"

The answer has to be anger. I simply turn on the tap and it pours out......not without good cause and not without merit the angers lets me cut through extraneous bullshit like how was your day FUCK OFF nice weather FUCK OFF have you thought about these things ummmmmm yes FUCK OFF which team are you backing FUCK OFF.

It is a motivator. It just gets things done.

"Anger is an energy" John Lydon

I value anger above most other emotions because (for a nice change) people can see how I feel without the usual misunderstandings and they probably may even come to an understanding that maybe it might have been them causing the said anger (give them a year they may figure it).

I tire of the inevitable dance that leads to the feelings of anger: I am here to help....can you make me a coffee.
I listen to every word you say....when did you say that? I am integrity personified....just don't get me up on fraud charges.

No more dancing for now.....I am angry.....FUCK OFF

·
Administrator
ESFJ
22,406 Posts
Some say that anger is a form of sadness. I say fuck you to whoever said that. :dry:

Whilst rapid cycling between sadness, anger, unmitigated rage and probably all 7 seasons of hysteria I have to ask myself which is the season that "gets things done"

The answer has to be anger. I simply turn on the tap and it pours out......not without good cause and not without merit. The anger lets me cut through extraneous bullshit like how was your day FUCK OFF nice weather FUCK OFF have you thought about these things ummmmmm yes FUCK OFF which team are you backing FUCK OFF.

It is a motivator. It just gets things done.

"Anger is an energy" John Lydon

I value anger above most other emotions because (for a nice change) people can see how I feel without the usual misunderstandings and they probably may even come to an understanding that maybe it might have been them causing the said anger (give them a year they may figure it).

I tire of the inevitable dance that leads to the feelings of anger: I am here to help....can you make me a coffee.
I listen to every word you say....when did you say that? I am integrity personified....just don't get me up on fraud charges.

No more dancing for now.....I am angry.....FUCK OFF

GRAAAAAH why won't perc let me edit my bad grammar? ANGRY!!

261 - 280 of 38045 Posts