Personality Cafe banner

1001 - 1020 of 38046 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I'm beginning to thank too much on social networking sites. I need to pace my schedule better. When I'm operating on 3 hours of sleep and I've written 7000 words for school I*like* almost all posts directed to me on facebook without response.

"Oh god Natalie!!!!!!! jesus christ help Aaron beat me up for burning our dinner tonight oh god I think he cracked a rib it hurts every time I breathe I can't see the screen because my eyes are swelling shut I tried to call but he disconnected the phone and cut the cords before he went outside for a smoke please God Natalie I need to stay at your place tonight, I need to get out, I need to get out before someday he goes too far."

*Like*
I find the thanking of this post ironic.

Ahaha!

Yes. I hate it. It means birthday and my father thought it was witty to name me Natalie because I was born on my birthday, and my mother conceived me on my birthday.

You were conceived on your birthday? Does that mean you were three months late?:unsure:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Ahaha!

Yes. I hate it. It means birthday and my father thought it was witty to name me Natalie because I was born on my birthday, and my mother conceived me on my birthday.

Well, not everyone was born on your birthday. I know for a fact I was born on my birthday!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I find the thanking of this post ironic.

You were conceived on your birthday? Does that mean you were three months late?:unsure:
Applesauce, I consistently use conception instead of parturition. Yet another reason to HATE MY NAME.
My parents gave me a name that means princess and a name that means lady. I can't help but think I've been a great disappointment to them. :crazy:
Ahaha!
My name also means Christmas, and I spent last Christmas alone looking through tax returns and financial statements for the end of the fiscal year in July.

Uh? Is that even possible? Or am I missing obvious sarcasm? :tongue: Or have I completely lost the plot?
It was a complex, quick-witted joke and not the side-effect of sleep deprivation. GOD BLUE OCEAN, YOU'RE SO STUPID. JUST LEAVE.
Well, not everyone was born on your birthday. I know for a fact I was born on my birthday!
Haha!
There's an overrepresentation of statutory rapist birthdays and school shootings on my birthdate.

I'm going to bed.

·
Banned
628 Posts
Applesauce, I consistently use conception instead of parturition. Yet another reason to HATE MY NAME.

@sesiotrot

Okay, now rephrase your witty comment with the correct language, please.

I'm waiting . . .*stamps foot impatiently* . . .to laugh . . .*gathers extra set of britches just in case*

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
My vent: I just wasted a gorgeous afternoon, and probably the last one we will have for awhile...grrr, me and being lazy after work. I should have come home, tossed the dogs out for a few, and gotten on the bike and taken off for a ride. Instead, I played with the dogs and putzed on the internet till it was too late to hit up the twisties.

Granted, work is outdoors, so it's not like I didn't enjoy the weather (had a really good ride on the one horse - perfect jumping for both of us today!), but I know I'll be pissed that I didn't get out on the bike, especially looking at the forecast.

·
Registered
448 Posts
@sesiotrot

Okay, now rephrase your witty comment with the correct language, please.

I'm waiting . . .*stamps foot impatiently* . . .to laugh . . .*gathers extra set of britches just in case*
I haven't made a witty comment yet, but I made a half-asleep rambling comment earlier. :crazy:

Yes. I hate it. It means birthday and my father thought it was witty to name me Natalie because I was born on my birthday, and my mother parturiated me on my birthday.

Hold your applause.

·
Banned
628 Posts
I haven't made a witty comment yet, but I made a half-asleep rambling comment earlier. :crazy:

Hold your applause.

*Holds applause*
*Pats @sesiotrot on the head* (I'm working on my non-verbal F-ermations, as suggested to me by an INFJ today--on this forum, no less)

Reactions: tooboku and Eylrid

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
My name also means Christmas, and I spent last Christmas alone looking through tax returns and financial statements for the end of the fiscal year in July.
Best Christmas present ever!

It was a complex, quick-witted joke and not the side-effect of sleep deprivation. GOD BLUE OCEAN, YOU'RE SO STUPID. JUST LEAVE.
:crying: Y u bully me?????

My mum's birthday = me being hunted down for hugs and lectures about cakes. Not fun.

·
Banned
628 Posts
. . . psychopaths on this forum . . .why are they here? Why are such "disturbing" posts by said psychopath tolerated?

Reactions: Snakecharmer

·
Banned
628 Posts
I didn't mean to :(
Not you, my friend. People like you give me hope for the world. You know, there's a reason that intelligence is valued. There is a reason that most INTJs are in the top 2% of the population with respect to intelligence.

There is a reason why "inferior" individuals seek us out: some are smart enough to know we've got something they don't--they're the annoying ones.

There are some that value and recognize what we have to offer and respectfully engage us--they're cool.

Then there are those that are so stupid they don't know it--they are either serious trouble, or really funny, or both.

The worst of these are said "inferior" ones, who's IQs are average to above average, but not genius. Just intelligent enough to be dangerous.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Not you, my friend. People like you give me hope for the world. You know, there's a reason that intelligence is valued.

There is a reason why "inferior" individuals seek us out: some are smart enough to know we've got something they don't--they're the annoying ones.

There are some that value and recognize what we have to offer and respectfully engage us--they're cool.

Then there are those that are so stupid they don't know it--they are either serious trouble, or really funny, or both.

The worst of these are said "inferior" ones, who's IQs are average to above average, but not genius. Just intelligent enough to be dangerous.
While I think this is a little cynical, I emphatically agree.

I prefer to think of you as a delightful combination. ♥
Heh heh heh :laughing:

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I lost my INTJ lover 4 months ago to isolation. He was more than just a lover; he was my best friend. Everyday goes by and I feel like doubt overcomes the memories. I meet him in my mind to say my hellos but that never seems to be enough. With every breath, I know his memory dies in each exhale. I wish he would come back... and the fear of that uncertainty is all the tragedy I ever want to handle. I don't know what happens now, but it's time to let go and just live on. At least I can now admit to myself that I fear losing the dearest person who was ever in my life ...

They say when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. I'm already in it... smashing down the layers so I can rebuild the foundation. These feelings are the only thing holding me back...

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
. . . psychopaths on this forum . . .why are they here? Why are such "disturbing" posts by said psychopath tolerated?
How much of that do you think is an act? Or, posters thinking their type is supposed to act in such a manner? I questioned a certain member about this very thing a while back. He changed his tone after I questioned him.

I think some of it is attention-whoring.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I wouldn't call it necessarily attention whoring, just another mask to protect us in some way.
It isn't something I see a lot, but there are three members I can think of offhand who seem to be seeking attention. One hasn't posted in a long time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So some dude had the stones to sit down next to me and demand I start a conversation, as he was weary of always having to be the one to break the silence. (Imagine that.) I was, evidently, the fourteenth such solitary female whose space he decided to occupy, and the most successful conversation, to our mutual surprise.

On an entirely unrelated note, I've grown half an inch... at 21. wtf. :shocked:

·
Banned
628 Posts
So some dude had the stones to sit down next to me and demand I start a conversation, as he was weary of always having to be the one to break the silence. (Imagine that.) I was, evidently, the fourteenth such solitary female whose space he decided to occupy, and the most successful conversation, to our mutual surprise.

On an entirely unrelated note, I've grown half an inch... at 21. wtf. :shocked:
My mother grew after she had graduated college at 22. I grew 3 1/2 inches at nearly 19! In one year!

1001 - 1020 of 38046 Posts