Personality Cafe banner
5001 - 5006 of 5006 Posts

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
This dude is famous from writing songs that come from poor mental health, such as low emotional coping skills causing suicidality, rage issues, and drug abuse. I'm not sure whether I should be annoyed because I'd like him to stop whining and see a therapist (stop complaining and seek solutions), or concerned because so many people relate to this, which says a lot about society. Evidently, millions of people need some therapy.

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
6,348 Posts
This dude is famous from writing songs that come from poor mental health, such as low emotional coping skills causing suicidality, rage issues, and drug abuse. I'm not sure whether I should be annoyed because I'd like him to stop whining and see a therapist (stop complaining and seek solutions), or concerned because so many people relate to this, which says a lot about society. Evidently, millions of people need some therapy.
well, now you have to tell us who you are talking about lol

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
moved to privte

·
Registered
810 Posts
I would like to know toooooo
tbh I think that is majority of artists....they profit off from terrible mental health. ngl, some have helped me get thru my own

·
Heretic
5w4 9w8 2w1 Sx/Sp INTJ ESI
10,822 Posts
I've come to the realization that I've come to a place where i have quite decent boundaries in theory.
Yet for some damned reason I keep lowering my actual boundaries in situations.
I keep treating the situation as a special case, that need me to improvise the setting of boundaries.
This is with people who clearly want nothing good for me, and are just driving full speed ahead.
The very people the boundaries are designed to handle.

I then get to the embarrassing position that lesser bullies are dealt with properly, while major ones get dealt with poorly.
I seem to somehow justify it in my head as an experiment, I'm only doing it for the data...
Yet being treated like shit really isn't worth the data.
So I sort of feel like I need a total attitude revamp.

Easier said than done, but that is sort of where I am in my head with it.

·
Heretic
5w4 9w8 2w1 Sx/Sp INTJ ESI
10,822 Posts
Follow up!
It seems that nobody cares or gives a fuck about me.
Every time in my life when I complain about the bullshit I get, I just get a deaf ear.
Sometime I even get punished for speaking up...
I'm so fucking tired of this shit!
I'm so fucking done!
I really want to never give anyone who attacks me a break again.
There is no deservingness, no quarters to be given.
I get now why people get a shitty attitude towards other people, because it is true and right.
Other people are just the scum of the earth, they deserve no respect, they deserve no mercy.
All they deserve is just me bending them over, ramming a spiked dildo up their ass and taking whatever I want.
That is what people have done to me all my life, it is time I claimed my fucking right to be an equal opportunity asshole!

You know what, fuck even that!
To hell with all this fucking shit!
I fucking knew it, I'm the fucking bad guy every single time, I get assulted, I'm the fucking victim, but it is always framed with me as the fucking bad guy!
I mean, not even fiction is this fucking strange I feel!

5001 - 5006 of 5006 Posts