Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of y0re favorite kaiju (or the forces that oppose them) from Godzilla, Ultraman, Inframan, The Guyver (aka Bio Booster Armor Guyver), etc.? Yes, we can even include stuff like The Adventures of Buckaro0 Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension. Yo0 don't have to explain why they're y0re faves unless y0o feel like it a go go.

My fave from Godzilla is Mothra because I'm a bug lover.
:kitteh:

Gudis from Ultraman because I like stuff that lo0ks weird.
:laughing:

I don't really have a fave from The Guyver, but here's Mark Hamill's infamous transformation scene just for fun.
:tongue:

As for Inframan....
:laughing:

I've always loved this theme music.
:blushed:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Confession: I have made my penis look like a kaiju. I choose to believe that is not uncommon. No, I don't have pictures, but if someone is brave enough to google peniskaiju, I'm sure that someone somewhere has posted something. I imagine it is the same with vagikaiju.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, did you edit the title of this thread or did I just miss the 8--D? 
"\8-D" (not to be confused with that other thing that I didn't invent that involves "8" and "D" connected w/multiple "=" signs) is one of my own person custom emoticons that I came up with over a decade ago-go and still use. There's a whole system I came up with. Here are the most common ones:

\8-D
\8-P
\8-(
}:-D
}:p
}:-(
X-P
X-(

Btw, here's what inspired me for this thread. This guy has become my latest fave for movie reviews.
:proud:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts