Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am thankful to have found out years ago that I was an INFP. I am thankful there are people who understand the way I think and who value similar things as I do.

I am thankful not to have given up at so many tough points in my life, because THINGS DO GET BETTER. If anyone out there reading this is in a difficult place, remember that. It might not get better as fast as you'd like or on command, but life truly can be wonderful again. "Keep going. No feeling is final"--Rilke

I'm thankful to have the caring people in my life that I do.

I'm thankful my bff just sent me an Amazon gift card so I could rent her newest favorite movie.

I'm thankful to have a part-time job.

I'm thankful to be in school for a career that I enjoy.

I'm thankful that someone decided to bring some positivity into the world and the forum with this thread!

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
I have so much to be thankful for, my wife , my sons, my dog and two cats, without them I'd almost certainly be a wreck.
My friends, they bring so much to my life.
My dinner was delicious, mmmm chicken.
Coffee, because its coffee.
This thread, because it got me to think about this.
Theres so much more I could list, maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm thankful that I have coworkers who are also my friends who seem to appreciate me for who I am. Sometimes I feel lonely and want to think that people are horrible, that no one gives $#1t about me, but then I remember my friends and I change my mind.

I'm thankful that I'm alive even thought sometimes I think that there is no meaning in life.

I'm thankful for the people who make PerC, specially introverts. It makes me feel like I belong somewhere.

I'm thankful for my dog who takes me out for walks, plays with me, keeps me company, and tries to protect me from strangers.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am thankful for my boyfriend, friends and my wonderful family. Thankful that I am loved :blushed:
I am thankful that I have learned new things about people through MBTI.
I am thankful to have a roof over my head.
I am thankful for music.
I am thankful that I am given a chance at a decent life.
I am thankful for my education.

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
I am thankful that weather allowed me to take some gorgeous pictures today.

I am thankful that Bruce Springsteen is part of this world. His music is always a support for me.

I am thankful that there are people in this world I genuinely care about.....and......who genuinely care about me.

That is all for today.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am thankful for having everything I need
I am thankful for all the experience I have in this life
I am thankful for my parents giving me life
I am thankful for having friends
I am thankful for finding this thread, giving me the opportunity to reflect on all the positive things in my life.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am thankful to all the people who posted on here showing how many different things there are to be happy for.
I am thankful for the story of Pollyanna that first taught me to be glad for things even when it is hard to be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts