• ENFP

Votes: 16 17.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say that my absolute slutty guy friends are ESTPs.. They also lack the intelligence of getting away with it..
I also have an ENTP girl 'friend' who's the ultimate man slayer/ secretive slut.. She doesn't think I know, but I know everything.

Looking like DEM TE's think they can get away with shiet. Both our answers have P's though. I wonder why.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The sluttiest ones are all the ExxPs. That doesn’t mean they are the worst cheaters, though. I’ve seen some very loyal ExFPs, my ESFP grandfather has stayed faithful to my grandmother for nearly 60 years for example.

The worst cheater I know is actually an ENFJ male, he’s below average looking, but a big talker and charmer and pretty much cheats on his wife on a daily basis. When she found out, he got a tattoo of her face on his arm to showcase his 'love'. Needless to say that he’s still cheating on her, since she can’t leave him because of their child. That’s what happens when you’re biological clock is ticking, the options run out and you make an important decision in a hasty manner.

Generally Fe, Se and Ne seem to correlate the strongest with cheating. If I had to narrow it down to type it would be ESTP and ENTP. Enneagram wise the biggest sluts are Sx2s and Sx9s.

·
Registered
454 Posts
ESTP, ESFP, ENTP and ENFP. That's my guess.

Reactions: supernocturnal

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
oh look what a surprise, ESxP is top because of stereotypes and typisim lmfao

getting real tired of questions like these, does no-one have anything more intelligent to talk about than make assumptions?
I agree, but within a personality forum it's expected, right? It's like when there is absolutely nothing else to do you think of the magnify glass and start burning leaves.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,441 Posts
(ISTJ™, INTJ™, INFJ™, INFP™, INTP™). You usually have to slap them in check; [due to oblivious nature]. Pay attention.

(EXXX's™), tend to be more obvious in their "cheating". The question is shallow, however. Let's expand shall we ::

Those types more likely to use cheats or mods in video games; or "cheat" their way(s) their way up the ladder, which would that be .. (?) :bwink: [Due to locality of said types].

Cheating has [0] to do with Typology®, however.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I agree, but within a personality forum it's expected, right? It's like when there is absolutely nothing else to do you think of the magnify glass and start burning leaves.
yeah but would hope for something more than "i know 3 XXXX who cheated so they're most likely cheats" when in reality it's more likely that some types are more *upfront* about it, or easier caught, rather than being more likely to cheat. just gets kinda annoying when certain types (E's, S's, P's) get stereotyped as being this and that by other types.

sorry getting bored of negativity/typism/stereotyping and cheap/false assumptions on this forum :p

·
Registered
603 Posts
The sluttiest ones are all the ExxPs. That doesn’t mean they are the worst cheaters, though. I’ve seen some very loyal ExFPs, my ESFP grandfather has stayed faithful to my grandmother for nearly 60 years for example.

The worst cheater I know is actually an ENFJ male, he’s below average looking, but a big talker and charmer and pretty much cheats on his wife on a daily basis. When she found out, he got a tattoo of her face on his arm to showcase his 'love'. Needless to say that he’s still cheating on her, since she can’t leave him because of their child. That’s what happens when you’re biological clock is ticking, the options run out and you make an important decision in a hasty manner.

Generally Fe, Se and Ne seem to correlate the strongest with cheating. If I had to narrow it down to type it would be ESTP and ENTP. Enneagram wise the biggest sluts are Sx2s and Sx9s.
Well lmaoooo

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
yeah but would hope for something more than "i know 3 XXXX who cheated so they're most likely cheats" when in reality it's more likely that some types are more *upfront* about it, or easier caught, rather than being more likely to cheat. just gets kinda annoying when certain types (E's, S's, P's) get stereotyped as being this and that by other types.

sorry getting bored of negativity/typism/stereotyping and cheap/false assumptions on this forum :p
Haha, completely understandable.. We better leave before our subconscious judgement on others becomes too corrupted! :p

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
xxTPs (Ti types) in general are the biggest cheaters (myself included).

We do what's makes sense at the moment and only really plan ahead for the next day, which is why we take the most logical path - the path of least resistance. If we want to do something we're not allowed to do, we only do it if we think we can get away with it (although some are more courageous than others), and if there's no punishment, there's nothing stopping us from doing it.

As to the other types

STJs, being often rule-obsessed, hate cheating and cheaters, perhaps thinking it's shameless and dishonorable, and would enjoy punishing these people, but there are also hypocrites of this type who break the rules to fit their personal agenda.
ESTJs, being generally more authoritarian, would be more focused on enforcing what is dictated to them, and may find themselves on a power trip in which they break the rules in order to catch other people breaking the rules.
ISTJs are more personal and would only break the rules to do what they consider is the right thing.

NTJs learn and stick to the rules even if they hate them, and expect this from everyone else in the same position as them.
They hate cheating and cheaters as well, but not because they're rule-obsessed, but because of their ambitious mindset, seeing it as their competition having an unfair advantage over them that they're not allowed to have, and hold a personal grudge against the cheater.
I think that INTJs would hold the grudge for longer and do whatever they can to expose the cheater and get even on him - dragging the cheater down.
I think that ENTJs would find it easier than the INTJ not to care anymore and focus more on climbing the ladder, not hesitating to take out the cheater if it suits them, as they have grown cold towards them, having turned off their empathy towards the person.
They also find it very satisfying to beat the cheater without cheating, which makes them feel competent and good about themselves, additionally perhaps granting them a sense of superiority over the cheater.

SFPs are an interesting case.
ESFPs, rather than actively cheating, just outright ignore the rules and do what they want without restrictions or care about consequences.
However, they would restrict themselves for a person they care about, and not doing so would affect their personal bond, or for something they are passionate about and want to achieve, but have to go against their nature to achieve it.
I have met ESFPs with excellent self-control, but only do it if they want to - if it's something that matters to them.
ISFPs wouldn't cheat as much because they would be more prone to feel bad about it and it decreasing their self-esteem, but what I said about the ESFP also applies to the ISFP - the former less extremely, the latter moreso.

NFPs are types I'm not sure about, but considering the Fi, what I said about the SFPs, minus the Se aspects, should hold true.
Considering that they switch mindsets with context of the environment (Ne trait), they're not constantly carrying everything with them, everywhere they go, and would have a much easier time ignoring guilt, as long as they don't think about it.

(Lost interest before I could talk about FJs.)

(Decided to post it as it is.)

Reactions: Zeri and Rafiki

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
For the one who voted for ESTJ:

Ironically wasn't me. (I voted for ISTP, ESTP, INTP, ENTP)

But why are you offended?

·
Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Why do you think Ps in general would be more prone to cheating? I'm curious
Well, they perceive. Perceive that there may be something better. For someone, the P could turn them on and they'd get excited on the spot due to own fantasy, while another P could think of scenarios on how the new person may fit in with them better later on.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Well, they perceive. Perceive that there may be something better. For someone, the P could turn them on and they'd excited on the spot, while another P could think of scenarios on how the new person may fit in with them better later on.
Wow i didn't think you can think like that. I thought you're just just just.. Nvm

1 - 20 of 157 Posts