Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I would choose ENFP, I think. Or INTP.

I would like an extrovert because my husband and I are both introverts and it would be nice to have some more liveliness in the house. Sometimes it gets a little boring. My husband is an INTP and I find that in general I tend to get along best with INTP types (especially female INTPs, they just seem like my kinda gals). But ENFPs are just so much fun and smiley and loving. I love them too. I would hope my kid would be a jovial loving type, so ENFP sounds pretty good. An INFJ kid would be pretty cool too, but sometimes I would be worried that s/he might hold too much inside and be brewing some negative feelings with no outlet for them. A Sylvia Plath type deal. I would be worried about depression and stuff. I could go for another INFP in the house, but again, I'd be worried about their emotions. I would hope that my kid would be fairly stable emotionally. It's not always a fun life when you somehow manage to cry every day over random things. I mean, it's ok, but sometimes it's just annoying. Like when you're at work and you need to be social and you are crying because you thought about something sad all of a sudden.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts