Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted as the type has been clear to me, thank you for your responses.

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Greetings Personality Cafe. In the recent months of self-discovery, I have been given a lot of information, some which contradicts others. I have been typed as an INTJ, INTP, INFP and (cognitively) I can agree with the ISTJ description. I once even spent 50 dollars for a "professional" test, which gave me a close INTJ/INTP result. There is a strong possibility that I can also be an unhealthy type, due to my pessimism. At this current point, due to personal bias, I feel that it would be prudent that the others type my personality. I am unsure about many things, and I would like to put this question to rest, as it has been haunting me for many months.

A few things I have observed and researched. Cognitive functions tests claim I prefer Intuition to Sensing with a very clear margin. I relate more to Fi descriptions then Fe, and I suspect it is a VERY strong Fi. I am about 85% sure I am an Ni user, due to the originality of the ideas, but I'm starting to question whether it is in reality Si, due to the recollection of past memories at the base of the thought. People have told me I prefer Te over Ti, but I am 50/50 on this one. One thing I can be sure is that I am introverted. I will try to be as objective I possibly can, although my cognitive function test framework is intensive, and therefore plausible to being biased.
I would give you a longer response if time allowed.. But I'll say this. You definitely fall on the Te-Fi/Fi-Te axis. Definitely not INTP. I see too strong of a harsh Te, and being true to yourself Fi. Ti/Fe is more prone to adjusting to others needs and questioning their own analysis of things constantly. (subjective logic) I'm not seeing INFP, mostly because Fi doms tend to over analyze their identity in an attempt to remain true to it. It's the result of Fi being their dominant function so it's much more strongly emphasized. I didn't see any sign that you do that, but obviously, that doesn't mean you aren't.
However, I've noticed that the Fi in IXTJs tends to more surface as an assurance of self identity. Tertiary Fi mentality tends to be akin to: "This is just who I am. I can't help it, and why would I change it?"

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The post above has been deleted as the type I am has come to me. No further needs to be said on this topic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts