Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whom it may concern, and I am going to try to ignore you places where it's direct contact, I hope you fucking see this because you have committed the WORST FUCKING ACT in my book...you have done something HEINOUS to an end which has my blood pumping like battery acid and my mouth frothing like a rabid dog.

You insulted my girlfriend, yes...but what you did the last few days, the bullshit you pulled by getting my half-brother and your roomate and girlfriend involved in your little game. I know what you are doing and it has not only removed you from the bin of being my friend, but it has put you on the VERY SHORT list of people I hate. Yes, you are along side our SWORN ENEMY now, you prick.

I will keep my language as kosher as possible, because I'm pretty sure you don't even come to Personality cafe anymore, and if you did you would have tried to add me as a friend on here and talk to me through this before...instead of just telling my half-brother to make up some dumb account name to try and "trick" me into thinking through emails that my girlfriend is cheating on me with you...which is about as stupid an idea as I could EVER think of as far as trying to break two people who are really in love apart. You are a child, and I think what you are doing is as childish as a preschooler.

When you were in Wal-Mart the other night, and pointed and laughed with your "friends" at us as we kissed, trying to hide from the person who has been making the love of my life not feel wanted in this town since she arrived, it made her cry, and as I tried to explain that this is the exact reason why I blocked you on MSN, sent you emails telling you I was done talking to you, you continued to make my life a living hell because that is just how jealous you are that you don't have anything worth being happy about. You hate your job, your life, your girlfriend. Nothing is going right for you, and I KNOW it, I've seen you spiral down into full blown alcoholism and that is only one of the reasons I stopped talking to you.

For over two months you have been jealous of me, and have been upset that I was smiling and happy because I had found someone, and you can't smile, you have no soul. You are a shell of a man and a robot because you don't believe feelings or love exists, until it stares you dead in the face and then you want to destroy it, because you don't and can't have it because you refuse to let yourself actually feel emotions long enough to feel anything but apathy and hatred toward every living creature on this Earth.

I'm glad you're not my friend anymore, and I fucking REGRET ever befriending you, now that you have pulled this. I didn't think you would stoop so low. I didn't think you'd be such an ass, Steve. I didn't think you'd be the kind of person to pull out tactics just like my spermdonor, my half-brother and our mutual enemy Matt just to try and get under my skin and get me to break up with my girlfriend to make it end. You didn't think for ONE FUCKING SECOND that watching you use me and not appreciate me for months of "friendship" would have me on the edge of not wanting to talk to you as is...no, you thought everything was all cool cuz you don't know how to read emotions, you don't see the bubbling anger in my eyes when I looked at you, because I was becoming annoyed with the bullshit you were pulling, trying to take all my time and energy for yourself because you are SELFISH and don't think anyone but you needs to be happy.

So what if your mom died, or your grandma died, you never loved them anyway. You can't feel love and that's obvious, because if you loved anyone, you would know every bit of what you are doing is WRONG!

Be glad I'm trying to be a bigger man...and not rush over to your place right now and scream in your face exactly what I think about you. When someone hurts the one I care about, I bring out my claws and devastate anything in my path. You saw it when I foolishly defended you against Dylan when he was making you feel like you were worthless, when now I see he was RIGHT ALL ALONG.

Goodbye, you're not welcome here anymore. You aren't my friend, and you damn well aren't going to get a smile from me ever again. Next time I see you, run. Run because my violent growl will pierce whatever location we are at like there is no tomorrow. I am violently angry at you, and am NOT afraid of causing a scene. You hurt the one I love, and if you step one foot near me or her again, you will wish you were never born more than you already do.

So just stay away...stay the fuck away from me. because if you come one step closer...I'm ready to let you know just how little the last nine months of my life with you in it has meant.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
I cried because as soon as I arrived I wasn't welcome here. I even tried to be nice to Steve and he ignores me. He hates me. I'm not a cheater. I love you.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love you too, Meaky. And I apologize that people I thought were my friends at one point could be capable of this kind of thing. I thought that they knew from how i reacted to others that I would be as pissed at them if they pulled it as I was with others.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
that's terrible.just fucking terriblr

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Dude, you know what I said about anger...well, you can totally kick his ass! I know, violence is not good, it solves nothing, but if he ever dares come close to you and Meak,..just be careful, I mean, violence only brings violence and if the chain is not stopped it will go forever. Like look, he did a mean thing, his mean thing turned against him, you do a bad thing, your violence may turn against you. All I'm saying, rage is good, get the negative emotions out, just don't let it go berserk. I don't know, I had a few times where I just blew out...and later I regreted it, I hate it that I couldn't control to put them to their place just with words. Maybe my hate for physical violence has something to do with the fact that I was bullied as a chield and whatever...or I don't know...point is, be in control of yourself, think before you act and think it good, not just for a second and if your mind tells you to go do it...go do it, but be ready for any repercusions. (like hurts, bruises , lawyers, police etc)

Oh and Meak cheating on you...bwahahahahaha!!!! :))) That got more than just a smile out of me, was laughing alone here in front of the monitor. That was a good joke. See, she's an INFP and we don't do that, no way, especially not since she's so happy with you and only a really broken person would do that. This is what I love about introverts, see, I don't care about everybody, I really don't. Fuck them all. My Fe is not dominant so I don't feel the need to be friendly with everybody and care about them and so on. I have a few friends whose opinions really matter, who I KNOW I can rely on, so what you should do is focus on those friends, focus on Meak, focus on whoever else is trustworthy and worth your love and emotions. The meanies, just put them in a dark bottomless pit and forget all about it. They have a miserable life and are envious of yours, they ain't worth it. Keep reminding yourself this.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know she'd never cheat, and neither would I cheat on her. I just can't imagine anyone else.

And yeah, I seem to attract a lot of assholes that just use me in my life...he's not the FIRST, but I hope he will be the LAST.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts