Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What MBTI Type would suit the character of the Undertaker best?

And also how would the MBTI differ throughout the progression of his character (e.g Deadman to Ministry to Biker, etc)

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm bad at the typing thing, but I'll give it a shot since I'm apparently the only other person here who knows the Undertaker lol...

Western mortician/Deadman/Ministry - INTJ
Biker/American Badass - ISTP

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
I'm bad at the typing thing, but I'll give it a shot since I'm apparently the only other person here who knows the Undertaker lol...

Western mortician/Deadman/Ministry - INTJ
Biker/American Badass - ISTP
I agree with this, but I would guess that the Deadman is more ENTJ.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I agree with this, but I would guess that the Deadman is more ENTJ.
I've always viewed Taker as an introvert in all his incarnations, but now that you mention it, I can actually see the Ministry Undertaker as a really obvious ENTJ, as he was constantly concocting barbaric plots such as kidnapping the boss's daughter, becoming a cult leader, etc., which sounds very Te dom-esque.

·
Registered
996 Posts
The deadman/ministry is definite INTJ because if you look at his heel turn in 1998, when Paul Bearer joined forces with him again, they decided it was time to unleash the Ministry of Darkness. & he says "Paul gave me time to clear my head". I get the implication that the ministry was their plan all along since his debut, like they were waiting for the right time. But then Undertaker's time as babyface stalled the plan. The biker Undertaker is exactly what the man Mark Calloway is, ISTP. Very impulsive, keeps to himself, unless he's gonna make you famous. Much more focused on the moment & day to day rather than the future. (However, if you remember Vince was the Ministry’s higher power all along. So, it was Vince’s plan all along to screw with people so it was never Undertaker’s plan. So the deadman could be ISTP as well, since he never had a long term vision of how things should be. Undertaker was just part of the Vince’s plan to create the ministry.)

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
8w9 INTJ would be my guess.

My favorite wrestler ever.

Reactions: MissElle
1 - 7 of 7 Posts