Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ne/Fi lah de dar....

For me, I love to learn but Im finding sometimes the more I look into functions and try to understand them, the more hyper aware I am of myself...leading to me more self concious (not in a good way)...Its like you have to go down before you come back up with the new knowledge you've learned..

Does anyone else get this problem, I cant just read and take it in, it leads me to question everything I do, even more than I already do....

Hohum,....

Reactions: barbalootSuits

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yes same problem here. Use meditating: take 30 secs of just concentrating on your (stomich) breathing

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah im looking into meditating....mindful mediation as well as meditating in different ways...I don't think it can hurt, more like give my brain/mind breathing space after the information ramming session :tongue:

Im fairly half and half when it comes to my functions, particular my Fi and Te, probably why I end up so darn confused half the time!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yes thats the trick.

Your 2 functions are a blessing. But before you can work with it I advise prioritizing your goals you have with the information ramming session (had to laugh @ that =) ). This is a neverending challenge you have to undergo :crazy:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Yes, had the same problem. Stopped reading.

Enneagram is cool though. Doesn't much explain your actions, more like your motives.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
No, I mean Enneagram. Enneagram provides much more opportunities for growth imo.
Yeah, but enneagram can send you for a spin as well.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found Enneagram much simpler even the wings until people started talking about other stuff like counterphobic.....EEK! I think ill keep that simple until i understand MBTI, one thing at a time please ppl....(see I am trying) :tongue:

Piez x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts