Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24763 Posts

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we get enough votes, I was hoping to get this thread stickied so INFJs can use it as a medium to vent and have quick access to it, instead of making individual threads.

Anyways, if you're having a bad day or just want to yell to the four winds issues that have been frustrating you lately, this is the thread to do so.

Of course, if you have specific issues that you would like our wise members of this board to help you out with, you're welcome to make your own thread for it.

Begin.

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I won't really be using this thread a lot, but since I started it, I guess I will give it a shot.

I'm frustrated that I began with my coffee consumption. I didn't want to, but I seriously need it, otherwise, life doesn't seem that meaningful. *sigh*

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn't there a venting section in Spam World?

Seems like that would be a better place for this thread.
There is, but there's also threads of this kind in every type sub-forum(or for the most part). Besides, most INFJs don't post beyond this INFJ forum, so this would give a chance for them to come here and vent.

Don't really know where most people stand of having a venting thread in this section, but I did one anyways. Worse-case scenarios: it gets lost on the pile of other threads, or gets moved to the spam section. Either way, just testing.

·
Registered
274 Posts
When ever you are in a store with a wallet ( you put your change in the wallet) and someone puts the change on top of the receipt and hands it to you as one. Grrrr I have to then put my wallet away and separate the change from the receipt. It may seem simple but it is extremely annoying when it happens like 5 times in one day. Vent over.

·
Registered
571 Posts
When ever you are in a store with a wallet ( you put your change in the wallet) and someone puts the change on top of the receipt and hands it to you as one. Grrrr I have to then put my wallet away and separate the change from the receipt. It may seem simple but it is extremely annoying when it happens like 5 times in one day. Vent over.
Oh this is great! I just got done typing about my wallet,

I make a similar purchase and I'll walk to the car holding the reciept, paper change, coin change, wallet, keys and whatever I bought. I do this because:

I might forget my wallet in the store
I might forget my receipt in the store
I might forget my keys in the store
I might forget my change in the store
I might forget whatever I bought in the store

It's crazy but that's 'system' I have worked out. If I bought a large item I end up pushing the cart to my car with my elbows.

EDIT: I just had to edit this post because I forgot to mention the receipt...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Oh this is great! I just got done typing about my wallet,

I make a similar purchase and I'll walk to the car holding the reciept, paper change, coin change, wallet, keys and whatever I bought. I do this because:

I might forget my wallet in the store
I might forget my receipt in the store
I might forget my keys in the store
I might forget my change in the store
I might forget whatever I bought in the store

It's crazy but that's 'system' I have worked out. If I bought a large item I end up pushing the cart to my car with my elbows.

EDIT: I just had to edit this post because I forgot to mention the receipt...
You could make a laminate and put it in your wallet as a form of check list -Just feel inside your pocket instead of holding it all. It may work :D

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I'm venting a positive feeling.

I like fire emblem. It really shows how a game can tell a story; especially fire emblem 6. My favorite part about the series of them is the story, followed by having everyone survive at the end of the game.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
I'm tired, mentally exhausted, alone and irrelevant IRL. My existence is filled with a deep yearning for wanting to belong to something. Yet, pursuing that very desire is what has led me to my emptiness - so perhaps what I aspired to be was not really what I should be - therefore time to change my aspirations and life goals to include some of my own instead of everybody else's. My desire to shut out the world is mine own but not for others to understand or comprehend. My goal now of being alone, living for myself is a willing one and seems to be bringing me closer to the happier reality. One day, when I do meet my maker, I'll tell him/her to end my existence completely because i don't want heaven, and I don't want hell. I've already found both IRL.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
It pisses me off that I'm a better technician than my <nyan>ing customer service ISP representative who told my dad to plug our desktop straight into the <nyan>ing modem instead of instructing him to reset them both after power cycling them. How <nyan>ing stupid can you get, that's really dangerous! On a time lapse:

0:00 - dad plugs the pc into the modem.
0:05 - Anyone constantly scanning every port on IPV4 [((255^4)*255) or 255 to the power of the four octaves times however many addresses there are, 255.] sees the device directly in the network.
0:30 - Intruder gets on the system because it's not properly protected by a gateway (router) that the ISP of all people deemed 'not working'.

All this because the router needed to be reset because something on the ISP's end made our connection go out of wack. <Nyan>ing technicians. Are there any credible people on the field in this damn trade? :angry:

Don't even get me started on the geek squad and Best Lie.

I fixed this 'unresolvable problem' in about five minutes. It's amazing how much credible sources take advantage of the average <nyan>ing consumers.

I'm glad I got this <nyan> drilled when I was in high school for a cert. Now I know better than to trust these idiots with things when they don't know what they're talking about in their self serving positions. <Nyan>ing ridiculous.

Venting edited out.

Learning saves you the hassle of manipulation if you play your cards right. And no, it ever stops.:dry:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

I hate school. I hate labs. I hate tutorials. I hate studying. I hate presentations. I hate homework...and projects, and essays, and exams. I hate hallways. I hate lockers. I hate school computers. I hate working. I hate not having weekends. I hate jerk-ass profs....what are they gonna get done raging on students?

You know what I don't hate? I don't hate alcohol; or beer, or wine, or vodka.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
People are stupid assholes. I'm sick of them poking fun at my baby brother just because he's overweight. Although he can't verbally express the pain their words caused him, I can see it clearly in his eyes because they mirror my own.

IT'S F**KING GENETIC! He's can't change the fact that there's something wrong with his chromosome 15! But you sure can filter the crap that comes out of your damned mouths.

Sometimes humanity makes me feel hopeless and oh-so disgusted.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Woke up today with the sadness brimming to the surface. I cannot seem to focus, and get out of this negative trance. Like an envious voyeur, i peeked into the lives of others, and saw once again just how empty mine own is. I constantly do try to fill it with meaning, with substance, but my inherent desire to live for others puts me in a greater conflict with my current reality where I have no one to live for. Latching on to hope seems to be the only other option so I intend to take practical steps towards achieving that objective.

But first, I've got to get out of bed.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
my arms hurt from playing Playstation Move Gladiator Duel.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I'm tired of people thinking they're smarter than me because I'm an F.
I hear ya there, sister. I think sometimes people let the "specialness" of their MBTI type go to their heads...

Minor pet peeve that still annoys me to no end? People who refuse to take accountability for their own mistakes, and instead want to blame everyone else. Nobody made you do anything - YOU chose to do it. Accept the damn consequences and quit wasting my time!

1 - 20 of 24763 Posts