Personality Cafe banner

2001 - 2020 of 24791 Posts

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
@Mountain Climber - I'm so sorry about your dog :( My sister's cat got cancer recently and passed away. It's so sad... I hope you'll be okay.

Feeling a little anxious/sad atm. Wishing I was at home - I've had enough university for one year.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I love that even in the INFJ rant thread we are warm fuzzy computers.
Our empathy outshines our rage.

Twitch

PS: Just so this qualifies as a rant post, I HATE RAIN. That is all.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Aww, that is the sweetest thing I've heard all day:blushed:

And I'm very sorry about your dog.
Gee, thank you. :)

Regarding my dog: I'm trying to be thankful for the time I have had with him. Maybe, I will even have a party to celebrate his life. I was his second home, we were just meant to be, he is one of those rare gifts, blessings in my life. No amount of time would have ever been long enough...

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
A lovely little feeling of worthlessness creeps in unbidden; in a few hours time, I'd have chased it away with the steak-knife that is my self-belief. You're fooling no one; you're what the world would have me believe.
But I know different: I may speak a different language, but at the sound, I see a few perked ears.
Don't attempt to invalidate me by comparing me to others: strangers, unknowns, whose hearts I don't know nearly as well as my own. All in good time, and time spent dreaming is not time spent idle.
For now, there's the rare gift of imagination.
So, little biting worthlessness, kindly
F%$! OFF.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
i love that even in the infj rant thread we are warm fuzzy computers. comforters!!!!!
our empathy outshines our rage.

Twitch

ps: Just so this qualifies as a rant post, i hate rain. That is all.
freaking autocorrect!!!!

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
While I've grown to be rather content without having a soulmate in my life, it occurs to me that if she does indeed exist, is she content without her soulmate in her life as well? If not, then that would mean I have somehow denied her happiness, but if so, how could I possibly rectify that? I'm not even sure she exists, let alone where to find her. I can only hope that if she is indeed lacking in contentment in this aspect of her life, that she come find me, since I have little reason or ambition to find her.

Oh, the odd inquiries that life brings. The longer I live, the more I'm convinced that I am without a soulmate, and hence my contentment thus far. If that is the case, this is all a moot point. But I'll continue to ponder it anyway, just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Cancer are mostly nice people :)

Venting:
working since month on my appartment, I become obsessed with it. with rules, with situations, with "cant relax until..... something is fixed". Working hard at work and working at home is not "my dream of life", its burning my creativity away like an hurrican :(

Reactions: ekphysics

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
Step 1: getting a pillow......Done!
Step 2: positioning my face on the pillow and press hard......Done!
Step 3: start crying.....done!!
Step 4: yell as hard as I can! ASDFGHJKLÑZXCVBNMASSDFGHJKLÑ!!!!!! ....Done!
Step 5: never let anyone knows about my way to vent and pretend that nothing happened.

Ohhh wait!!!! *fidgets*

Reactions: Bast

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Anyone who regularly spends time on 4chan has already failed the first qualification of being attractive in my eyes.
:( I can understand that, but there are so really cool and good people on there. /b/, the infamous board that gives 4chan it's bad image, doesn't represent all the other boards. I met my ex there and we had a great two year relationship, but YMMV. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you could use unconventional means and methods to find a guys. I hope you didn't think I was being insulting or condescending :x because that wasn't my intention.

Reactions: Bast

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
April vacation is over, I have yet to get a lot of necessary things done and I also need to do research for and write this 8 paragraph paper within the next 8 hours. FFFFUUUUUUUU I'm mad at myself...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:( I can understand that, but there are so really cool and good people on there. /b/, the infamous board that gives 4chan it's bad image, doesn't represent all the other boards. I met my ex there and we had a great two year relationship, but YMMV. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you could use unconventional means and methods to find a guys. I hope you didn't think I was being insulting or condescending :x because that wasn't my intention.
No, I understand, and I didn't take any offense to it. Don't worry :) It's true; you can find great people in the most interesting of places sometimes.

2001 - 2020 of 24791 Posts