Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 24731 Posts

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
C;mon .... let me go .. for once ... just let me go .. i can't stand it anymore .. But I can't live without you either because I know that the moment I leave, I'm all you have left ... damn it ! Damn it all to freaking hell .. ! Just that look in your eyes .. why must you have it :( Why are you so god damned readable to me ... why are we so able to see each other ... it hurts ... it hurts !

·
Banned
248 Posts
C;mon .... let me go .. for once ... just let me go .. i can't stand it anymore .. But I can't live without you either because I know that the moment I leave, I'm all you have left ... damn it ! Damn it all to freaking hell .. ! Just that look in your eyes .. why must you have it :( Why are you so god damned readable to me ... why are we so able to see each other ... it hurts ... it hurts !
Wow...straight to the heart. Thanks for sharing (-_-)

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I really don't like this. I speak in poetic language to express myself and others think I'm being mysterious, all the while I'm saying it in the best way that I know how. I don't understand why others don't understand sometimes when I'm talking. I need to get out more..

I hope others here don't judge me based on my posts. They're just that, posts.

@Jawz you were right. Thank you for helping me.

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
I really don't like this. I speak in poetic language to express myself and others think I'm being mysterious, all the while I'm saying it in the best way that I know how. I don't understand why others don't understand sometimes when I'm talking. I need to get out more..

I hope others here don't judge me based on my posts. They're just that, posts.

@Jawz you were right. Thank you for helping me.
I understand you well because my use of language and form of expression is pretty much the same as yours --- hence I judged you based on how I would judge myself ... This thing about us has something to do with our passion for music. Its sounds surround our souls and enrich them - so the feelings naturally flow through words.

And I'm glad to help !

·
Registered
474 Posts
Why is it that when something great happens when you get lost in a moment . Reality has to come around and fucking burst your bubble. Like seriously world I can't have 1week to myself. Your telling I can't fly high like everyone else, I understand my responsibility's but sometimes just sometimes. I want to be able just to be me inside, Love who i want and walk away from those i can't all the time. Fuck society and its BS rules.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow ... first ever post about sports on PerC ... hmmm .. i wonder if we can start a sports thread to get some testosterone pumping :)

BTW ... I want Miami to lose ...
^ Its Goin Down jawz watch yo back!.
305 all Day :).

·
Registered
392 Posts
Erm. The whole point of being a 90's kid is being born in the 90's. The argument of being able to comprehend the experience more means everyone before you would also be a 90's kid. Now please find a fire or a clown car and die.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
"Isn't it funny? You hear a phone ring and it could be anybody. But a ringing phone has to be answered, doesn't it?" - Phonebooth (2002)

NO IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
When it comes to elections. "Well I pick the lesser of two evils."

WTF???? It's called choice for a reason. Don't like either

"vote none of the above." - Brewster's Millions

Or simply vote for someone you want whether it be an independent or not.

I hate hearing the "lesser of two evils" crap. F*' em both if they both suck.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Unspoken Deeply Understood

With eyes open the blinds are no longer closed the Time has spoken.
But what has this all revealed, is this all a trick or is this what I really feel.
Is enlightenment just a gift or is it all just to real,
with these words I kneel, with these tears I feel.
You can call the Reaper but this grave has been sealed.
Running out of time just to make this world mine.
Living for the purpose of the love I feel.
I wont give you whats mine but believe me the words are real.
My depth is not a perception but the insight I reveal.

If I could turn back time and see it all unwind.
I'd realize I wasn't blind.The cause and effect would boggle my mind.
Always short of breath keeping it together,Never exhaling fearing disruption.
Always nearing the end never crossing the line, our paths always intertwined.
I felt you close just never near, I waved at a distance pondering what you feel.
From endless emptiness and fathoms of nothingness I rose with one last breath I rose.
with eyes open I watch you all now. Look into my infinite expanse of being and dream.
For now I remain Unspoken and Deeply Understood.

This is my venting for today but its also a poem. hope you feel me.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Why do I have to dissociate so badly? I can't even cry. Now I'm sentenced to spending this summer watching you laugh together, watching you kiss her, watching your life of perfect success flow dreamily into the distance as I smile into the sky about my imaginary life - or anything that looks convincing. What I don't understand is: why I'm still even in existence. Why wasn't I killed the moment he touched me, even as a baby? He broke my soul, my heart and my future; why couldn't he break me all? Why couldn't he snap my bones with his fingers as he read me his little stories, self-righteous fool? Of course, you don't deserve something as covertly blackened as me in your life. No-one does.

Never mind. Back to Calvin and Hobbes.

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
Sleep seems to have deserted me ... ugh .. I'm having a lot of nightmares lately - the bloody kind. There's no one left to be with - once you become used to something - even if it is a cold, heartless partner -

why is it torture to live with someone ... and torture to live without that person.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sometimes I feel I and others just 'forget' to 'remember,' because we humans are complicated and deep! Some of us, oh waitttttttt, I take that back- 'all of us' need to remember to forgive and forget!!! Though, trust is lost at some point...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
They can leave a message!!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
When it comes to elections. "Well I pick the lesser of two evils."

WTF???? It's called choice for a reason. Don't like either

"vote none of the above." - Brewster's Millions

Or simply vote for someone you want whether it be an independent or not.

I hate hearing the "lesser of two evils" crap. F*' em both if they both suck.
I vote for issues.

In college, I took a lot of Political Science. One of the great lessons I learned~ tell them what they want/need to hear...

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Was at Denny's with two friends and an acquaintance (can't really stand him, everyday around him proves why too). So it's 3 in the morning just got back from seeing Super 8 and the waitress and him are chatting and such. It was getting late, I was tired we were talking about leaving and such and she flirts with this guy and even asks for his number, Seriously wtf? He already made a comment about it and then he's like "well you called my bluff, I'm actually taken." He tells us he actually has 2 gf's right now. !!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF???

WTF are all these women drawn to this guy. I mean I find a pattern of most of them being shallow but still, god it's annoying. She was pretty but once I found she was interested in him I was like (turn-off). Why is it assholes get the attention? /facepalm

I have another friend I graduated with, she's pretty has two kids she's divorced long enough to date she's on my facebook and one of her comments was why can't the bad boys also be nice? (or something to that affect) I asked her out months ago on a date and she never responded with an answer. I mean seriously wtf is wrong with the women around this area?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

201 - 220 of 24731 Posts