Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wrote as I thought, I sourced nothing, so forgive me if my facts are a little wrong. The main focus here is the philosophy of 'my verse' not the factual evidence and whatnot. I just want to put my thoughts out there and perhaps debate with some other free thinkers. :) Troll free.... adult debate.Which is easier?

Imagining at the beginning of the universe... There was something called nothing which was actually something that we don't know of.... which would be a different plain of existence making our unique cosmos not so unique and more part of a multiverse or, perhaps the universe never had a beginning and it has actually been here infinitely?

Also get this... The Big Bang (Assuming it is an accurate theory) was never 'a big bang', but more of an oozing expansion of hot (hotter than what is possibly comprehensible) liquid space time ooze which cooled into what we call a fabric, that seems like black nothingness or 'space'.

Black holes are also the brightest things in the universe.... I think people believing them to be gateways to another universe is pretty dumb. They are destroyers and creators. The consume a huge quantity of space and time. They become full and they then spew all that shit right back out. They are literally vacuums in a vacuum. without them there is little chance of a galaxy being formed. There exists a black hole at the centre of our galaxy, slowly sucking us in, just to spew us back out. When it does, our galaxy wont be the same, that slim chance of life on a single rock in huge empty radius before the next rock of life will have to land again with potential of missing the target - Then our galaxy is just huge expanse of gaseous exchange and chemical reaction. With nobody around to observe that, it may as well not exist....

So what do we know? It is huge, it is mysterious, it is intriguing, it is totally incredible, it is whirlpool of thought and knowledge, it is almost like staring into the mind of another being... but it is also
completely pointless.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Technically yes, but on another technicality, a quasar can't exist without a supermassive black hole. I don't fully understand the relationship between them, so I will go ahead and do some research.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Search on Youtube for

The Centre of a Galaxy "Supermassive Black Hole in the Heart of a Galaxy"

I would link it... but I am not allowed yet :\

I think it is fascinating how black holes absorb black holes and grow in size. Everything else they absorb is simply crushed and stored I think. But I do wonder what happens to the baggage the smaller black hole stored... does it simply join the mess in the bigger hole, or maybe gets trapped in an erroneous zone never to be spewed in a quasar?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts