Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.

There's a general thread like this up north in the Member Photos & Videos forum but I was hoping we could get one on the go down here just to hear the voices exclusively of INFP's. I'd like to know what a lot of you fine folks sound like.

Speak, sing, whisper, whatever you wish.

:happy:

Here's me just a moment ago singing a sad old country song. Pretty blue today.

Vocaroo | Voice message

·
Registered
466 Posts
I used to record music. Here's some, one of the first things I ever did. My cello bow broke and I was ELATED to get it fixed, so I started doing this bass riff and just couldn't stop, so I turned it into a folk-ish song:

Here's some more, from that same period, about this one kid at school I had a "conflict of personality" with.

I did this in like 3 hours with the crappiest sound equipment for a college project, so the whole thing sounds just godawful, but I'm pretty proud of this song conceptually. It just turned out like shit in practice. I want to re-record it so it doesn't sound as... the way that it does. I dunno. It was a fun experiment.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
I used to record music. Here's some, one of the first things I ever did. My cello bow broke and I was ELATED to get it fixed, so I started doing this bass riff and just couldn't stop, so I turned it into a folk-ish song:

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
Vocaroo | Voice message

And me singing O Canada (I'm Zeta in the video)

Edit: OK I remember now, it was my brother who mentioned the theory to me, and he heard it on some episode of game grumps. I don't watch too much game grumps so that's why I was unsure. I drink a lot so I have a really bad memory :tongue:

·
Registered
133 Posts

Here's some more, from that same period, about this one kid at school I had a "conflict of personality" with.

I did this in like 3 hours with the crappiest sound equipment for a college project, so the whole thing sounds just godawful, but I'm pretty proud of this song conceptually. It just turned out like shit in practice. I want to re-record it so it doesn't sound as... the way that it does. I dunno. It was a fun experiment.
Holy crap your music is gorgeous. You remind me a lot of Joanna Newsom :th_love:

I guess I can do one of these voice things. Gimme a sec.

E: here :th_blush:

it's a song I wrote & recorded about 6 months ago

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
All these talented INFPs. How do you do it? :unsure:

·
Registered
2,481 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts

Good grief your voice is otherworldly! And I love cello solos (though I'm not sure if your's was? Not a music major so pardon my lack of knowledge). Your voice in conjunction with the cello is deep, dark, melancholy, mysterious and romantic all rolled into one. There is so much depth and so layered.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Vocaroo | Voice message

And me singing O Canada (I'm Zeta in the video)

Edit: OK I remember now, it was my brother who mentioned the theory to me, and he heard it on some episode of game grumps. I don't watch too much game grumps so that's why I was unsure. I drink a lot so I have a really bad memory :tongue:
wait what? drunk and shy gamer and the person who left their phone in the fridge is the same guy? You are my hero <3

·
Retired Administrator
18,210 Posts
Well these were all awesome and I learnt that I've been pronouncing @Meltedsorbet 's name wrong in my head for some reason I've been reading it as Meltedsherbet haha.
Hah--that's a fine way to pronounce it.

I used to eat rainbow sherbet (pronounce "shurburt" by me) as a child. I've never actually had sorbet. So, you pronounced it right in essence. :)

1 - 20 of 145 Posts