Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through life I've found I have little to no sympathy with weak people.

What are your opinions on people who are weak?

Weak, in this case is not to be confused with impaired or the non-muscular use of 'weak'.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
Let's see how you truly feel when you are left alone attempting to grasp onto 'hope' or whatever is left of it even if depleted or non-existent.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Eh, I generally don't like to interact with them, but as long as they have the right attitude- ie not being disrespectful, lazy, or arrogant- I try to be polite and helpful. If their weakness is not really their fault, I try to treat them the same as I would anyone with their personality and work ethic.

Reactions: Wolfrahm

·
Registered
423 Posts
How would you determine what makes a person "weak"? and what is your reasoning?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm guessing the next 500 pages are going to be everyone arguing about what 'weak' truly means and whether there's an objective graspable image of a 'weak' person or whether it's all completely subjective and really aren't we all 'weak' and lost and lonely and confused and someone's going to quote Schopenhauer, etc

·
Registered
LSI 5w4 5-9-4
2,374 Posts
I'm guessing the next 500 pages are going to be everyone arguing about what 'weak' truly means and whether there's an objective graspable image of a 'weak' person or whether it's all completely subjective and really aren't we all 'weak' and lost and lonely and confused and someone's going to quote Schopenhauer, etc
Oh, good :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Some would say being humble is weak, and some would not agree. This will always depend on a persons way of life, or religion. Weak minds, weak ego, and so many others like these, can always be seen as a weakness or a strength for some. Self loathing people I would be attracted towards, it is why I am totally an INFJ, wait up, this is a weakness as well in some peoples eyes..lol

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
It depends on the weakness.

Not all weaknesses are equal.

Not all weaknesses are easily managed or can be held as a personal responsibility or shame.

·
Banned
2,728 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts