Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1047 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "what did you eat today, and be honest bitches" thread - What did you eat today!

So what did you eat today then. No bullshit.

The vest is coming off.

If you ate a fucking pickle I want to know about it.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Meal 1 -

Bran flakes and rice milk.

Snack -

Banana and Carrots.

Lunch -

Pasta mixed with vegan mince and tofu

Also an omega 3/6/9 supplement.

Snack -

Pear and apple

Dinner -

Vegan sausage and beans sandwich.

Dates and strawberries.

Drinks -

3 litres of water + a can of diet coke.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Breakfast - Whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, tuna, olives and cheese. Cucumber on the side.
Lunch - Buckwheat with chicken fillets. Radishes with sour cream on the side.
Dinner - Barley with chicken fillets in coconut milk sauce. Cucumber on the side.
Snack - Milk smoothie with coconut flakes, blackcurrants and stevia.
Drinks - Plenty of water

I use coconut oil for cooking. Vitamin D, omega-3, magnesium+vitamin B6, and rose hip supplements.

Tomorrow - I'm baking a rhubarb pie!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Breakfast - 3 eggs in a tortilla smothered with pork green chile
Snacks - 1 English Muffin with butter, 8 Oreo cookies
Lunch - ham and cheese sandwich, apple, kale carrot, celery, banana oj smoothie
Dinner - steak, parsnip frites, carrot, celery, zucchini, corn compote, ice cream

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Breakfast - 3 eggs in a tortilla smothered with pork green chile
Snacks - 1 English Muffin with butter, 8 Oreo cookies
Lunch - ham and cheese sandwich, apple, kale carrot, celery, banana oj smoothie
Dinner - steak, parsnip frites, carrot, celery, zucchini, corn compote, ice cream
Damn! I want to live this day!

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,441 Posts
I haven't eaten yet / not hungry. It is PM time as well. Eating is disgusting. I manage (1) meal a day.

Doc say(s) I'm healthy, so I do not care.

·
Registered
680 Posts
champorado

Reactions: Starflakes

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Someone hates eating?? That's like saying "I hate pleasure".

Anyway, today I ate scrambled eggs with kale and avocado. Black coffee. A cup of baby carrots and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes. More black coffee. A cup of leftover popcorn (with butter and cheddar stuff and it was delicious). And um... another small black coffee.

Damn it, I wish I had more popcorn.

Reactions: katemess

·
Registered
28,957 Posts
Someone hates eating?? That's like saying "I hate pleasure".

Anyway, today I ate scrambled eggs with kale and avocado. Black coffee. A cup of baby carrots and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes. More black coffee. A cup of leftover popcorn (with butter and cheddar stuff and it was delicious). And um... another small black coffee.

Damn it, I wish I had more popcorn.
Religion says you must avoid the lessening of suffering or the increase in pleasure. I think my mom just said something about having sex with my stepfather, I didn't think they could physically do that. I mean, I didn't know old people did that stuff.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Religion says you must avoid the lessening of suffering or the increase in pleasure. I think my mom just said something about having sex with my stepfather, I didn't think they could physically do that. I mean, I didn't know old people did that stuff.
Maybe they can but it doesn't increase her pleasure, so it's okay.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,408 Posts
Breakfast wrap - scrambled eggs, mushrooms, cheese. An iced soy latte.

Two organic skinny margaritas. A black bean-avocado-feta cheese salad with a little bit of chipotle dressing.

Water. Herbal and fiber pills.

Some Pinot Grigio.

·
Registered
28,957 Posts
Maybe they can but it doesn't increase her pleasure, so it's okay.
It was something very specific with Buddhism.
Taṇhā (Pāli; Sanskrit: tṛṣṇā, also trishna) is a Buddhist term that literally means "thirst," and is commonly translated as craving or desire. Within Buddhism, taṇhā is defined as the craving to hold on to pleasurable experiences, to be separated from painful or unpleasant experiences, and for neutral experiences or feelings not to decline. The Buddhist tradition identifies taṇhā as a self-centered type of desire that is based in ignorance. This type of desire is contrasted to wholesome types of desire such as the desire to benefit others or to follow the Buddhist path. In the first teaching of the Buddha on the Four Noble Truths, the Buddha identified taṇhā as a principal cause in the arising of dukkha (suffering, anxiety, dissatisfaction). Taṇhā is also identified as the eighth link in the Twelve Links of Dependent Origination.

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Breakfast: 1 cup Back to Nature chocolate granola, mixed with 1/2 cup raw almonds and walnuts. Our refrigerator got replaced yesterday so we had almost nothing in the house.

Lunch (after going grocery shopping): Amy's Organic mac and cheese, 2 cups arugula, 1 cup strawberries.

Dinner (currently eating): 2 servings spaghetti (the kind with vegetables in it) cooked with 1 serving TVP, 1 tbsp olive oil Earth Balance, a few mushrooms, 1/2 cup roasted garlic tomato sauce, and 1 tbsp nutritional yeast.

Water to drink with all meals. Now that we have a new refrigerator that can actually regulate its temperature properly, I can actually use our Brita pitcher because it won't freeze the water and ruin the filter like the old one.

Not sure what I will have for dessert, maybe just some rooibos tea and 1 tbsp of raw honey (yes I eat honey by itself as a snack lol).

Overall not too bad, definitely a lot of pasta involved, but two of the meals were vegan! So far I have eaten 2044 calories today including 77g of protein.

Oh yeah I also have to take my vitamins. I take the Alive! women's gummy multivitamin, Now Foods iron supplement, and either Deva flaxseed oil or Source Naturals DHA-EPA omega-3s. All of these are gelatin-free vitamins.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,677 Posts
Since it's breakfast time, I ate a bowl of rice with mixed vegetables (cauliflower/ spinach/ carrot) , and cod fish. As for water, I drink a cup of green tea.

1 - 20 of 1047 Posts