Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 1047 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Leftover Christmas dinner:

Thick cut pork chops with cherry/apple/cornbread stuffing and chocolate-cherry-chipotle glaze,
More stuffing.
Bean, egg, and chille tacos.

We ate all the tiramisu last night.

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,183 Posts
Morning: A slice of bread with some smoked salmon and vegetables. A slice of low-fat cake

Noon: didn't get to eat anything, so I had a meal substitution bar (2 of them are a full meal, I ate only one)

Evening/late afternoon: Sauerkraut with Knödel and Schweinsbraten as well as a salad with some potatos.

It's been really odd to eat meat, because I am not used to the taste, but I am forced to go off my vegetarian diet. I have a severe lack of protein(just barely enough active cells to not be classified as malnourished), as I found out, and I need to eat minimal fat with maximal protein which is really hard to do with just fish and vegetarian sources of protein.

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
2,704 Posts
Morning protein shake
Snack veggies and hummus
Lunch was a quick turkey wrap

Dinner I'm making Vietnamese chicken curry with rice noodles

·
Rogue Jungian
1,387 Posts
grapefruit
wrap w/ avocado/tomato/garlic guacamole (idk) dip I made, quinoa, mushrooms, edamame, peppers, hot sauce
I'll probably just have some home made soup (potato, carrot, bok choy, ginger) for dinner

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
Craisins, chocolate chips, hot chocolate with heavy whipping cream, nursing support tea, a bowl of tomato soup with feta in it.... I am seeing today's problems in a new light now.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I drank a cup of berry tea, ate some cookies with it and had a poppy seed roll with butter.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,408 Posts
I'm still in visiting family for the holidays mode. I'll head home for jury duty in a few days or so. I've developed a bad habit of grazing with all the food present while I'm here. (Though I think I've actually lost some weight... I don't usually eat much so maybe it's been good for my metabolism?) Still. Should probably keep track of what I'm putting in my body.

Today... hmm. In no particular order - a donut, a few croutons, a couple pieces of a chopped chicken tender on a salad, a few bites of a Caesar salad, cream of crab soup, asparagus, mashed potatoes, a piece of a cheese and veggie quesadilla, like six potato chips, organic DHA milk, white tea, half a Starbucks coffee drink, like 1/4 cup hot coffee, water, a sip of some kind of garbage diet Citrus soda, and... I think that might finally be it. Edit: Nope. A bite of a chicken Caesar wrap.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I'm still in visiting family for the holidays mode. I'll head home for jury duty in a few days or so. I've developed a bad habit of grazing with all the food present while I'm here. (Though I think I've actually lost some weight... I don't usually eat much so maybe it's been good for my metabolism?) Still. Should probably keep track of what I'm putting in my body.

Today... hmm. In no particular order - a donut, a few croutons, a couple pieces of a chopped chicken tender on a salad, a few bites of a Caesar salad, cream of crab soup, asparagus, mashed potatoes, a piece of a cheese and veggie quesadilla, like six potato chips, organic DHA milk, white tea, half a Starbucks coffee drink, like 1/4 cup hot coffee, water, a sip of some kind of garbage diet Citrus soda, and... I think that might finally be it. Edit: Nope. A bite of a chicken Caesar wrap.
And here I thought your name also implied your eating lifestyle.. Vegetable the chicken killer..

Eh, that sounds too dramatic

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I hadn't eaten Chinese takeout in awhile and I always enjoy trying new places for the taste of their potential, and also the fact that they're going to give an arm & a leg to exceed my expectations (the smart ones anyway)..
So I let this new Chinese restaurant that opened up in the area recommend a dish for me which ended up being a 'Spicy chicken with cashew nuts & vegetable stir fry'.. For $12 AUD, I'd say they did well, given that there customer service with such little English put a smile of relief on my face.

Chinese food to me, really is only just Chinese food.. So as long as the food is decent I'll always judge the customer service for whether I'll come back or not.. This couple was very sweet so I'll be sure to go back and write a review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28,956 Posts
I hadn't eaten Chinese takeout in awhile and I always enjoy trying new places for the taste of their potential, and also the fact that they're going to give an arm & a leg to exceed my expectations (the smart ones anyway)..
So I let this new Chinese restaurant that opened up in the area recommend a dish for me which ended up being a 'Spicy chicken with cashew nuts & vegetable stir fry'.. For $12 AUD, I'd say they did well, given that there customer service with such little English put a smile of relief on my face.

Chinese food to me, really is only just Chinese food.. So as long as the food is decent I'll always judge the customer service for whether I'll come back or not.. This couple was very sweet so I'll be sure to go back and write a review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chinese food is something very hard to eat. I have to be really hungry. I don't know why I like sesame chicken too, it goes against my standards of not liking sweet saucy stuff on my meats. I prefer chicken wings when I am less hungry, but oftentimes the sesame chicken will be more than enough to eat when I'm starved.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Chinese food is something very hard to eat. I have to be really hungry. I don't know why I like sesame chicken too, it goes against my standards of not liking sweet saucy stuff on my meats. I prefer chicken wings when I am less hungry, but oftentimes the sesame chicken will be more than enough to eat when I'm starved.
It's definitely very heavy feeling food, and if there's anyone who can create something enjoyable for the majority while maximising profit from eliminating costs of quality, it has to be the Chinese.

·
Registered
28,956 Posts
It's definitely very heavy feeling food, and if there's anyone who can create something enjoyable for the majority while maximising profit from eliminating costs of quality, it has to be the Chinese.
My brother was always the one who liked Chinese food. I could get a break when I could order what I wanted. Inevitably, it was pizza. But pizza is the best food there is. Well, as long as the driver doesn't get lost. I think that's what happened last time, it wasn't warm and therefore less desirable. But I also think that particular restaurant didn't use any tomato sauce and that degraded the flavor.

201 - 220 of 1047 Posts