Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 1046 Posts

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Someone hates eating?? That's like saying "I hate pleasure".

Anyway, today I ate scrambled eggs with kale and avocado. Black coffee. A cup of baby carrots and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes. More black coffee. A cup of leftover popcorn (with butter and cheddar stuff and it was delicious). And um... another small black coffee.

Damn it, I wish I had more popcorn.
I can understand hating it. I myself have stomach problems so every time I eat I feel physically uncomfortable. Also dislike bodily functions like pooping/gas. I eat because I'm bored a lot but if I'm busy some days I'll only eat once or just very little/snacking through the day.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,440 Posts
I can understand hating it. I myself have stomach problems so every time I eat I feel physically uncomfortable. Also dislike bodily functions like pooping/gas. I eat because I'm bored a lot but if I'm busy some days I'll only eat once or just very little/snacking through the day.
I hate the whole process of it. It is difficult for me to eat.

It is also basically a pointless activity for myself - I went a week or so w/out food (&) started eating again. I realized what a waste of time it is. It anger(s) me we need to eat.

It is like a task + pulling teeth for me; even it tastes decent. It's boring / time consuming - just something I need to do; not enjoyable.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,440 Posts
So; this is what I have eaten today, thus far -

- Lasagna.

(3) bottles of water - I am full (&) satisfied.

I cannot wait to poop it out.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
I can understand if you had a medical problem that makes it unpleasant to eat. I actually do sometimes forget to eat if I'm busy, but it's also one my biggest pleasures in life when I decide I want to indulge in that. I love to cook, almost more than I like to eat. But I'll take an earthy Camembert, rich bordelaise, or oaky scotch over a massage any day. Need to exercise that Se.

Reactions: Mange

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
some dairy free coconut mango yogurt, a microwaveable vegan brown rice/veggie/tofu bowl, a small apple, and some yerba mate
thinking about getting some cereal because all i can think about is sugar right now

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I haven't eaten yet / not hungry. It is PM time as well. Eating is disgusting. I manage (1) meal a day.

Doc say(s) I'm healthy, so I do not care.
Exercise more, eat more often, you'll get hungrier.

If you do physically demanding things you'll realise that you're not eating enough.

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
I didn't make lunch for classes today so I scavenged off of some people.

I made a tomato and grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast with a coffee.
Ate one of those little packet things of m&ms at like 11am
Scavenged some cheese and crackers from a nice guy for lunch and then had a coffee
Now hopefully there will be gnocci for dinner ^^

My eating habits are really healthy. I'm a model human. I'm totally not going to pig out on gnocci....

Reactions: dragthewaters

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Breakfast (except it was actually at lunchtime):
*individual Chobani nonfat plain Greek yogurt
*two packets of Kashi vanilla instant oatmeal topped with a sliced nectarine
*a smoothie made from 1 scoop unflavored pea protein powder, 1 tbsp coconut milk powder, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 banana, and water
*daily vitamins

Dinner (I had my writers' group today so it wasn't at home):
*two plain slices of pizza
*two miniature lemon sugar cookies that my friend made
*two cups of Trader Joe's jasmine green tea

Then I went to the bar with some friends and had a vodka and cranberry juice.

Today's totals are 1908 calories and 105g of protein. I have 192 calories left for the day and I'm still a little hungry so I will have a snack before I go to bed, a slice of whole-grain toast with olive oil Earth Balance.

Overall, not too bad, a little high in sugar though. I am kind of picky about drinks and never do shots but I want to find a less sugary option to drink when I go to the bar.

·
Registered
142 Posts
A granola bar, salad with tortilla chips, coconut milk icecream.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Breakfast- Chik-fil-a chicken biscuit and hash browns

Lunch- sweet potato

Dinner-Ribeye steak, a loaded potato, and 2 cinnamon rolls(they were on the small side)

I need more sweet potatoes,I have grown quite fond of them

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Breakfast:
*individual Chobani nonfat plain Greek yogurt
*two scrambled Nellie's eggs with paprika
*two Van's Belgian toaster waffles with olive oil Earth Balance
*a nectarine
*a cup of Choice darjeeling tea
*daily vitamins (multivitamin, iron, and flaxseed oil)

Lunch: (went to a barbecue at my friend's house)
*two Gardein vegan burgers topped with cheese, tomato, onion, ketchup, and mustard
*cucumber/sour cream/dill salad
*one and a half glasses of strawberry mojito (which I made for the party), and half of a glass of some type of alcoholic guava punch
*half of a brownie
*some Polar raspberry-lime seltzer

BTW I was annoyed at myself when I realized we should have also brought portobello mushrooms and made mushroom burgers.

Dinner:
*about 1.5 servings of Ronzoni Garden Delight spaghetti with 1 tbsp of olive oil Earth Balance and salt

I'm still a bit hungry lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Lightweights I ate so much i don't know if a can remember everything I ate. I ate a Starbucks cheese and sausage sandwhich, Rosati pizza with al of their toppings, soda, one large general tso chicken (chinese food) , with rice, olive garden pasta, 3 oreo cookies, milk, one freeze tube popsicle, about 10 grams of inositol, and about 400mg of magnesium.

21 - 40 of 1046 Posts