4,396 Posts
Breakfast- Pancakes,eggs,and sausage
Lunch- leftover tacos
Dinner- Fried porkchops,rice,and green beans

Reactions: Surreal Snake

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Breakfast: A massive smoothie consisting of 1 scoop Swanson Organic unflavored pea protein powder, 2/3 cup powdered milk, 1/2 cup dry quick oats, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp powdered coconut milk, 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 banana, 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries, and 2 cups of water, all blended together.

Also daily vitamins: vitamin D 2000IU, Alive! men's gelatin-free gummy multivitamin (I ran out of the women's), NOW Foods vegan iron supplement, and Source Naturals vegan DHA-EPA supplement.

Lunch: Since I am doing my studying and working on my apps from the library these days, I brought some food along, all of which is stuff that doesn't have to be refrigerated. I had 3 tbsp soy nuts, 1/4 cup Emerald spicy Virginia peanuts, 2 servings of Trader Joe's Inner Peas (snap-pea crisps), 4 Sun-Maid California Mission figs, and some water to drink out from my Hydro Flask. This also counted as my vegan meal of the day.

Dinner: First I had a massive salad consisting of 2 cups baby arugula, 1 tomato, 1 orange bell pepper, 2 baby cucumbers, and some lemon-pepper and all-purpose seasonings. I also had a can of Spindrift cucumber seltzer. Then after my husband got home we shared most of a block of Gouda cheese and I also had 2 croissants from the supermarket and water to drink. Then I had 4 Trader Joe's green tea mints afterwards.

Overall: 2230 calories (I walked 2.5 miles to/from the library today), 109g protein.

·
Rogue Jungian
1,383 Posts
Smoothie w/ 1 scoop vanilla plant protein powder, cacao powder, maca powder, coconut oil, and unsweetened coconut milk

3 scrambled eggs with 2 pieces of smoky maple tempeh - cooked in about half a tbsp of avocado oil

2 mini masala vegetable samosas

1 salmon steak w/ asparagus

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
One apple, oatmeal with two bananas and cinnamon, and Arabic lentil soup. I might eat another apple or some melon by the time I go to sleep though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Breakfast:
200g fruit müsli with milk
Protein shake with peach flavor(40g)

Snack:
100g rice cakes covered with chocolate and shredded coconut
400ml fresh blood orange juice

Lunch:
2 pieces of rye bread topped with tuna salad
500ml milk

Snack:
3 Danish pastries

Dinner:
Roast rump
Watermelon salad with feta cheese, black olives, flat leaf parsley and olive oil
Potato salad
Various fresh sliced vegetables
Italian bread

Snack:
Omelette made of 3 eggs with ham, mozzarella and jalapenos
500ml milk

~4000 calories with some quick calculation

Will eat some more before I go to bed.
Not that I really count calories, but I try to aim for 4500+ calories each day.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
arugula and persian cucumber salad with lemon/olive oil dressing ((lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, thyme, agave syrup, minced garlic(opt. garlic)) lots of coffee with cocoa and agave syrup(ran out of powdered creamer too lazy to go and buy), water (reverse osmosis), green tea w/ powdered milk and brown sugar. some raw almonds.

eta-powdered + almonds

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ummm today I had 1 spoon of nutella, 1 cookie, 1 pear, 1 tsp of jam (I need my sugar), water, a bite of pasta, blue rare steak and soup :laughing:

Dammit I'm still hungry...

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
Reviving this thread!

Breakfast: Super Protein Oatmeal, which is my Complete Breakfast Smoothie recipe converted into an oatmeal recipe.
1 cup (dry) quick oats, 1 scoop Swanson Organic pea protein powder, 1 scoop Nutribiotic rice protein powder, 2 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp Fair Trade cocoa powder, 1 sliced banana, 1 sliced Red Delicious apple, and 2 1/2 cups of water.

I also had my 0.5mg clonazepam after this.

Lunch: Half a container of hummus, an avocado, a sliced Roma tomato, 2 servings of Our Little Rebellion Salsa Verde bean crisps, a Chobani individual whole milk plain Greek yogurt, and a Chobani individual blackberry Greek yogurt.

I also took 20mg omeprazole after this because my acid reflux (stress-induced) is coming back so I have to take it for three days now. I also had my daily vitamins after this, since I forgot to take them in the morning: Alive! Women's vegetarian gummy multivitamin, NOW Foods vegan iron supplement, and Vitacost vitamins D3+K2 sublingual melt.

Afternoon snack: A cup of Choice Organic Bancha Hojicha green tea, but I only had half the cup since I was falling asleep LOL.

Dinner (currently eating): 1 cup (dry) Ronzoni Garden Delight penne rigate, 3/4 cup Gardein beefless ground, 1 1/2 tbsp Red Star nutritional yeast, and another sliced Roma tomato, all in the same bowl. Along with a cup of Trader Joe's fair trade rooibos and honeybush tea.

Also water to drink throughout the day as needed, obviously.

Then I am going to have 6mg melatonin before bed.

Overall: 2242 calories, 126g protein (which I think is a new record for me especially considering two of the meals were vegan), and 65g sugar (but it was mostly from fruits and vegetables).

I am trying to eat healthier because I have fallen into a pattern of eating out a lot, eating a lot of fast food and stuff that is more expensive and less healthy than I would like.

81 - 100 of 1034 Posts