Personality Cafe banner

1001 - 1020 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Banana, raisin bran cereal, apple with peanut butter, an extra spoonful or two of peanut butter because that shit was good, peaches with cottage cheese...probably too much sugar even though it's mostly from fruit, basically. I still could go for an orange right now, but I need some meat / a real meal. It will probably be almond crusted salmon with asparagus and some other undecided side, since I forgot red potatoes and am under quarantine.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I had rieska for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch, quark for snack, two small veggie pies for dinner. some crackers for snack. Now I'm done.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm over 50, so I'm at risk of dying from this pandemic, so I didn't eat anything today nor yesterday. I'm fasting to induce autophagy and strengthen my immune system for the pandemic. There are some studies showing that the body will "eat" old worn-out white blood cells during fasting and replace them with new ones.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Early morning: Mint Clif bar.
Breakfast: PB&J, water, milk, the last of my orange juice.
Lunch: Turkey and Pepper Jack sandwich on wheat bread, graham crackers, Clif Z-bar, apple, a few harvest snaps, a bit of my veggie shake. A few cookie dough bites.
Who knows: More graham crackers.
Dinner (doing so currently): a bit of sausage, white rice, a few more harvest snaps, easy-mac, more of my veggie shake, yet another Z-bar. I am sad without my orange juice. And I eat too much junk.

Reactions: Cherry

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Yesterday:

Breakfast - grits and scrambled eggs
Snack - apple
Lunch - roasted potatoes + collard greens & bacon
Dinner - ramen
+ golden tea (spice infused water w/coconut milk)

In between all of that, handfuls of soft peppermints.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Breakfast: Green tea, ginseng and dark chocolate.
Lunch: Milk thistle tea and pork dumplings.
Dinner: Beer (ESB style), beef mince pide and stir-fried green beans and peanuts.
Dessert: Hibiscus tea and fresh plums.

·
Premium Member
7,760 Posts
For some reason I ate a lot today. Wonder if it has anything to do with my increase in working out.

- Cup of tea and toast w cream cheese & tomato
- a peach
- a chai tea
- salada biscuits [crackers] with cheese and some with tomato
- an 'oat bake' museli bar
- rice, vegetables and chicken
- cereal
- dark chocolate
- 3 digestive (chocolate biscuits) and a cup of tea w honey

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to add leftover lentil soup

·
4,948 Posts
coffee
apple and ginger-juice
water
wholebran bread with walnuts in with butter, salt and garlicpowder on
carrot
strawberry soyghurt with apple pieces and wheat-sprouts (not sprouted wheat) in (tiny bowl, I've started using small plates and spoons etc, makes it feel like there is more, and you can get a little of many things)

stawberry soyghurt with wheat sprouts again (even tinier bowl, or actually a very small glas)
half a crisp bread with veg-butter
red lentil-soup with lots of spices I rarely use (like black cardamon, which tastes like coriander leaves kind of)
sallad on top of the soup (this is something that started as a way to not use so many plates, but it is really nice, to put sallad on top of soup), with among other things wintersallad from our garden that survived the winter because... well we never go a winter, perhaps thanks to global warming.
apple-juice

drinkable chocolate (cocoa powder, some marsipan mixed in the water, hot water, a little bit muscovado sugar, pinch chili, splash of soymilk)

-----------

to make this not sound like I am a healthfreak(though I am really trying, as I need to loose weight), yesterday I had something like:
white bread with butter and garlic powder and salt
coffee
coffee
bread again
tea
bread
carrot
(I probably had a bit of food too... but can't remember what)

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
hm

cereal with oat milk and 2 bananas
slice of quiche lorraine
cheese ravioli with chicken
carrots
1/2 chocolate biscotti
glass of white wine
water throughout day

analysis: not as many veg/greens as i should/usually have, pretty good otherwise
i used to have a really hard time with swinging patterns of eating almost nothing then overeating so this is really good for me :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
An entire box of cookies.

I didn't even enjoy it.

I was just hating myself the whole time.

I was full half way but determined to finish.

I don't know what's wrong with me :laughing:

But I have lost 35 lbs in 2-3 months so I'm proud! :proud:

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
I love this thread. I thought it sounded boring, sorry. It's fascinating. I'm learning all sorts of new foods, y'all.

Echoe said:
a bowl of cholent
I've never heard of this but I looked it up and it sounds delicious. What kind of ingredients did yours have?

Anyway as for me today I had FRIES for the first time in like a month. My husband and I have been trying really hard not to go out but I was really wanting a big hunk of meat tonight (NO INNUENDO THX), so we decided to get delivery dinner. It was expensive (the food itself wasn't, but delivery plus plus taxes plus tip) but SO GOOD. I had a bbq chicken wrap and the aforementioned waffle fries. And we shared red pepper hummus. Earlier I had a fish lean cuisine lol. And two pieces of cinnamon toast. Mmmmmm

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,718 Posts
I love this thread. I thought it sounded boring, sorry. It's fascinating. I'm learning all sorts of new foods, y'all.

I've never heard of this but I looked it up and it sounds delicious. What kind of ingredients did yours have?

Anyway as for me today I had FRIES for the first time in like a month. My husband and I have been trying really hard not to go out but I was really wanting a big hunk of meat tonight (NO INNUENDO THX), so we decided to get delivery dinner. It was expensive (the food itself wasn't, but delivery plus plus taxes plus tip) but SO GOOD. I had a bbq chicken wrap and the aforementioned waffle fries. And we shared red pepper hummus. Earlier I had a fish lean cuisine lol. And two pieces of cinnamon toast. Mmmmmm

If you classic American beef stew recipes, you should like this :kitteh:. I actually followed this recipe, except I put in my Instant Pot for 48 min on high pressure: https://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/cholent/

---------------------------------------------------
As to what I've eaten today: it's almost 7 pm and I've only had two bananas and another bowl of cholent to eat (I have GI problems xP).

I'm about to go eat some of this salmon chowder I made. I would recommend it (although mine does taste too salty, maybe because of my improvisation of the seafood stock). https://recipes.instantpot.com/recipe/pacific-style-smoked-salmon-chowder/

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
@Echoe thank you for the recipe!!! I don't eat a lot of beef, but I may give that a whirl with chicken!

I was quite proud yesterday because I made creamed peas and mushrooms. Turns out I don't like creamed peas and mushrooms very much. But my dad seemed to, so that made me happy.
:laughing:

Reactions: Echoe

·
4,948 Posts
brunch - three slices of bread, chickpeas with tomatosauce, coffee, grapefruit, cookie (passionfruit taste)

dinner - small bowl of soyghurt with a bit of muesli and wheatsprouts in, tea with spices in, carrot

supper - soyghurt and muessli, juice with lactobacillus plantarum

snack1- cookie
snack2- popcorn

tomorrow is fasting again

1001 - 1020 of 1046 Posts