Personality Cafe banner

1041 - 1047 of 1047 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was never a foodie person hahaha! I don't snack a lot, and I never drank energy drinks.
You might be right, because I don't have lots of knowledge about sp/so/sx.
The way that works is how one survives. It starts from the second instinct and leads to the first. So if you are sosx it means you use sx to advance to so, which means you befriend intimately to have access to group inclusion that will then protect you to survive. Like, help you to be alive.

If you care to take a deeper look into that, it will be more useful to you than the 16 types. Thats a promise.

·
4,954 Posts
breakfast
soyghurt with roshippowder in
pie with filling of onions, tomatopuré, garlic, soymince etc. and courgettes on top

dinner
pie, same as before, but also a piece of one with... black kale? not sure of the name, and stuff
strawberries
nectarine
sugarsnaps
sallad with this and that
another sallad with that and this
coffee

supper
small piece of pie (the kale kind)
toast with parsley on
herbal tea

I think tomorrow will be a fasting day... no space left in my stomach

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
674 Posts
Breakfast:
crepes with cream, blackberries, and blackberry jam
coffee with lots of cream and sugar

Lunch
ube ice cream, a small amount
dried mango, one piece
rice milk

Dinner
fried rice (sausage, ham, eggs, green onion)
asian greens, one cup
dark chocolate, one piece
dried mango, one piece
peanut butter pretzel thing two pieces
rice milk right now because I realized I ate like just about nothing today and yesterday
~1500 Calories

·
Registered
116 Posts
Breakfast:
crepes with cream, blackberries, and blackberry jam
coffee with lots of cream and sugar

Lunch
ube ice cream, a small amount
dried mango, one piece
rice milk

Dinner
fried rice (sausage, ham, eggs, green onion)
asian greens, one cup
dark chocolate, one piece
dried mango, one piece
peanut butter pretzel thing two pieces
rice milk right now because I realized I ate like just about nothing today and yesterday
~1500 Calories
Dry mango is soooo underappreciated. Far more delicious than any candy at all.
But. How can you calc calories so well?

I used to do some level of endurance exercises before, swimming included. And this one person at the 50m say somewhat public pool informed me, that if one swims, the need for calories is SO high, it basically allows him to eat what ever when ever he felt like it. Which thought in another way could be the solution to a lot of these new weight issues the modern humanity is dealing with currently in an accelerating pace.

I ate some casual porridge in the morning, with some banana stuff on it.
Potatos and other veggies, with this cream souce on it at midday.
A lot of rice with some mushroom mix on it, which was so hot Im certain I will feel its chili as it exits the organism later tonight.
And Im on a homemade MANGO-PEAR milkshake right now. Which is accompanied by some serious cheesecake with cherries in it. The latter looks disqusting, but its taste is like, well I had an image in my mind here, but as this site includes children too, I shall keep it to the limited imagination of the adults.

This food thread, writing about trivial stuff like this, relaxes me. I like it.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
674 Posts
Dry mango is soooo underappreciated. Far more delicious than any candy at all.
But. How can you calc calories so well?

I used to do some level of endurance exercises before, swimming included. And this one person at the 50m say somewhat public pool informed me, that if one swims, the need for calories is SO high, it basically allows him to eat what ever when ever he felt like it. Which thought in another way could be the solution to a lot of these new weight issues the modern humanity is dealing with currently in an accelerating pace.

I ate some casual porridge in the morning, with some banana stuff on it.
Potatos and other veggies, with this cream souce on it at midday.
A lot of rice with some mushroom mix on it, which was so hot Im certain I will feel its chili as it exits the organism later tonight.
And Im on a homemade MANGO-PEAR milkshake right now. Which is accompanied by some serious cheesecake with cherries in it. The latter looks disqusting, but its taste is like, well I had an image in my mind here, but as this site includes children too, I shall keep it to the limited imagination of the adults.

This food thread, writing about trivial stuff like this, relaxes me. I like it.
Shorter answer: I read nutrition labels and memorized stuff. You can average out calories from how full you feel.

I've been reading nutrition labels for a long time so I've memorized the calorie count of many of the foods I eat on a daily basis. For composite dishes (things you cook) you can just add up the calorie amount of every ingredient. Rounding helps quite a bit in calculations. For instance crepes with cream and berries would be: two eggs 100cal+ 1c milk 150cal+2t sugar ~0cal+2T cream 30ca+1/4c berries 50 cal+ 1T jam 50 cal+ some flour 100 cal which is basically 500 Calories. Eventually, even that gets too tedious and after eating enough meals you can count Calories just based on how satiated you feel.

I'm sure it's different for every person, but every meal that I go, "Eh, I'm good." I've eaten 400 calories. Unfortunately for me, that means if I don't consciously think that I need to eat, I will consume three meals and then 100 calories in snack foods, or 1300(way too low). Eating out until I'm "eh" full is about 650 calories, and eating restaurant food until very stuffed is roughly 1100 calories.

People just need to exercise.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ah ok, so thats how youre pulling that all alltogether so fast. Quite neat. I have a partner who is into food and health stuff and its become a thing for me too lately, Im just learning but as it can improve greatly ones vividness, then why not focus on this stuff too. I did read about the saturated fat and unsaturated fats during secondary elementary school, and some during later education too, but to me all of this is just so new it makes me tick just sidepassing it. Idk, it really relaxes me to focus on MOST basic stuff of life, you know, the base of Maslows need pyramid. Its so much down gearing it makes me actually feel happy. Like as I said, I have started to enjoy chewing a mango, which is not the best thing to chew hald raw, but its just so relieving it makes me wanna focus almost on that alone! :)

I think Im kinda happy these days, maybe because of the food

1041 - 1047 of 1047 Posts