Pita bread and shredded chicken.
Pita bread and shrimp.
An apple.
Iced tea.

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Currently eating breakfast.

Wholemeal English muffins, topped with kale and spinach, smoked salmon slices, some diced pear, dried currants, dukkah, little parmesan cheese, parsley, balsamic glaze.

Couldn't find any walnuts.

Salt & white pepper..

Reactions: FrostMoon

·
Premium Member
40,613 Posts
A raspberry yoghurt with granola
A dish with fried onion, mushroom and eggs
A teaspoon of non-sugar icecream
A blueberry.

·
Banned
85 Posts
Pita bread and minced beef.
Pita bread and shredded chicken.
Pita bread and shrimp.
An apple.
Iced tea.
You forgot to put the apple in a pita!
I remembered this thread/post because I just had an gyro... in pita bread.

Reactions: blossomier

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Didn't eat anything all night during my night shift, so I went to BK (Burger King) and got the following items before heading home:

Toasted sausage and egg sandwich (grilled cheese I think):

And an "Impossible Whopper" without cheese.

·
INFP
6,506 Posts
bread and butter with ground-elder crisps on top (didn't work well so ended up eating them first) + honey melon

coffee with oatmilk for coffee

waffles! (inspired by a thread here, haha, I remembered we forgot to make any last month on the big yearly Waffle-day (swedish tradition after the christian Lady day, which evolved from Vår fru-dagen (our lady-day) to våffel-dagen (waffle day), not very many here are religious), so it was long overdue) with raspberry jam
-soyghurt with roasted sunflowerseeds and chiaseeds
-carbonated water

small apple
juice with lactic acid bacteria
ground elder crisps/chips (recepie:
  • look up how they look, make sure it is the edible kind if the name is used for other things too, go on a walk and pick them, preferably early, and not before they flower as then they become more bitter, as much as you want, I suggest around 2 liter
  • wash them properly, and dry off water with a towel
  • put in a bowl and pour around 1 tablespoons of oil on them, and some whiffs of finely ground black pepper, and some garlic powder, and a teaspoon of vinegar
  • ground salt in a mortar until it is like powder, put than in too, around... half a teaspoon?
  • mix with your hands until all leaves are covered and the spices are distributed well
  • put on a tray in the oven at around 170 degrees celcius, with a paper under not to thick layer, then it is better to do it twice
  • I don't remember how long, perhaps 10 min, but check more often, so it doesn't burn, but it should be dry)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Currently enjoying a 3.3 oz bag of Hot Garlic flavored Baked Shrimp Chips and a can of Coca-Cola. I also got 20 pieces of McNuggets from McDonalds, but I'm enjoying the chips far more than I am the nuggets.

·
INFP
6,506 Posts
only one meal so far, consisting of bread (teff, wheat, fiberhusks, sunflower seeds, pea protein) and butter(veg.) with bellpepper on, small bowl of boiled wheat grains and adzuki beans and zuccini mixed with soy sauce, flax oil and vinegar, half an apple, and coffee with oat milk and chocolate cake for dessert.

1101 - 1120 of 1131 Posts