Personality Cafe banner

101 - 120 of 1034 Posts

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
Volcano rice kidney beans black beans avocado tomato olive oil with a cup of green tea

Rock cod kimchi banana with a cup of chicken bone broth

Edamame pasta (24 g of protein per serving in this stuff its crazy) tomatoes mushrooms basil garlic onion tomato sauce with a glass of red wine

I also take a multi vitamin, d3, fish oil, glutamine, magnesium citrate, bcaas and creatine daily and drink about a gallon of water.

I had some chocolate ripple before bed.

2300 calories.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Today I had barbecue cauliflower wings, two packets of lemongrass ginger instant ramen, four small vegan rugelach cookies and a salted caramel almond milk coffee, and a serving of red bean rosemary soup. :)

Not necessarily the healthiest day ever but that's okay sometimes.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Breakfast: Soy Mocha coffee and small Match Green Tea ball

Lunch: Vegetarian Udon (But with rice noodles instead)

Dinner: Mashed potatoes and vegetables with a bit of hummus

And probably will end the day with another cup of coffee.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
5 wheetabix for breakfast

Vegetable soup with Tofu

Just about to have my typical Vegan Milkshake. Chocolate milk with almonds and frozen bananas.

Tonight I shall have Pasta with Vegan "meat" balls.

Snacks - Orange, 2 apples, grapes, carrot sticks. Cashews.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Coffee with coconut milk in the morning.

Rice with cauliflower for lunch.

I plan on making caldo de mariscos with crusty artisan bread for dinner.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
I reheated a bowl of leftover veggie soup for breakfast, snacked on a fun-size bag of peanut M&Ms, and made a bowl of blueberry oatmeal with raisin and peanut for lunch. Thinking about burritos and pasta for dinner.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hard boiled quail eggs with locally produced cheese, lemon and some olive oil; potato chips with chilly flavor; a pear; lunch coming, probably the trout left over night in some lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano that's going to get in the special pan.

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
I went to Pita Pit and ordered a pita with falafel, shredded lettuce, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, seasonings and oil and vinegar. Had a few Sour Cream & Onion chips with it as well.

I also nibbled on a few of these Raspberry Chia Kind Bars but don't like them that much.

Beverages = Water and unsweetend tea.

·
Banned
5,117 Posts
Breakfast: Skipped, really need to develop habit of having breakfast.
Lunch: Local Co-op had a Duck & Salad Bowl at a reduced price so grabbed this and had 2 hard boiled eggs.
Dinner: 2 Pork Chops, Broccoli and Peas (Plenty of) all covered in a sauce consisting of Lentils, tomato and chia seeds

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
I had a low cal low carb under 200 calorie breakfast meal

I had 5 carrots, 2 pickles

I had another low cal low carb under 200 hundred calories meal for lunch

I had 2 glasses of low cal cranberry

4 Bottles of Diet Green Tea

I had a low cal low carb meal for supper.

FUCK I am so hungry I want a burger. Ok so clearly I am on a weight loss plan. I have some goals in mind which I intend to make. Certainly tend to usually have a 2000 calorie diet and maintain quite well. Which is why I just decided to cut my calories down and shed the weight I have wanted to for a while and then go back to 2000 calorie diet once desired weight is met. I always exercise but I have been more rigorous about it lately. Part of the problem is that I justify shitty eating with that I exercise so trying to be strict with myself til I hit my goals.

Ugh I am hungry. Ok snack time, Pickle (no cal).

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I had a low cal low carb under 200 calorie breakfast meal

I had 5 carrots, 2 pickles

I had another low cal low carb under 200 hundred calories meal for lunch

I had 2 glasses of low cal cranberry

4 Bottles of Diet Green Tea

I had a low cal low carb meal for supper.

FUCK I am so hungry I want a burger. Ok so clearly I am on a weight loss plan. I have some goals in mind which I intend to make. Certainly tend to usually have a 2000 calorie diet and maintain quite well. Which is why I just decided to cut my calories down and shed the weight I have wanted to for a while and then go back to 2000 calorie diet once desired weight is met. I always exercise but I have been more rigorous about it lately. Part of the problem is that I justify shitty eating with that I exercise so trying to be strict with myself til I hit my goals.

Ugh I am hungry. Ok snack time, Pickle (no cal).
Not going to steamroll you but..

Can you please explain why you are on low carb? I've never understood this low fat/high carb vs high fat/low carb craze.

Low fat can negatively effect hormones, low carb can leave you feeling low on energy.

If you're hungry, you're doing it wrong. Some people think that you're just bound to feel hungry while losing weight but this is not the case. In fact, it's very bad to just accept it and not do anything about it. It means your body wants energy and nutrients.

What you need to do is eat foods that are nutrient dense and will satisfy you on less.

Eat foods higher in fiber. And also don't avoid carbs. Don't listen to those retarded health magazines that demonize fats or carbs.

You need complex carbs and fiber in your diet if you want to feel satisfied on less. And you also need healthy fats.

Diet plan for losing weight without feeling hungry.

While I was losing weight I ate this -

70-80g of Oats with cashew milk. Nothing fills me up quicker than oats. Fiber, complex carbs. 300 cals

Banana - 80 cals

Scrambled Tofu mixed with spinach/lettuce. Proteins and healthy carbs. Loads of vitamins. 400 calories

Orange - 70 cals

Bran Pasta with a sauce (Tomatoes, garlic, seasoning) with 3 Vegan sausages mixed in. - 450 calories

Carrot stick - 50 calories.

Workout 30 mins high intensity - burned 300 caories.

Scrambled Tofu and handful of cashews - 400 calories as a post workout high fat/protein meal.

Cals consumed - 1750, burned 300. Total 1450. Calories deficit of about 400 calories and still felt full.

On the days I wasn't working out I cut out the extra Tofu portion and just had cashews. Meaning the deficit stayed the same.

I never felt hungry on this!!!

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
Not going to steamroll you but..

Can you please explain why you are on low carb? I've never understood this low fat/high carb vs high fat/low carb craze.

Low fat can negatively effect hormones, low carb can leave you feeling low on energy.

If you're hungry, you're doing it wrong. Some people think that you're just bound to feel hungry while losing weight but this is not the case. In fact, it's very bad to just accept it and not do anything about it. It means your body wants energy and nutrients.

What you need to do is eat foods that are nutrient dense and will satisfy you on less.

Eat foods higher in fiber. And also don't avoid carbs. Don't listen to those retarded health magazines that demonize fats or carbs.

You need complex carbs and fiber in your diet if you want to feel satisfied on less. And you also need healthy fats.

Diet plan for losing weight without feeling hungry.

While I was losing weight I ate this -

70-80g of Oats with cashew milk. Nothing fills me up quicker than oats. Fiber, complex carbs. 300 cals

Banana - 80 cals

Scrambled Tofu mixed with spinach/lettuce. Proteins and healthy carbs. Loads of vitamins. 400 calories

Orange - 70 cals

Bran Pasta with a sauce (Tomatoes, garlic, seasoning) with 3 Vegan sausages mixed in. - 450 calories

Carrot stick - 50 calories.

Workout 30 mins high intensity - burned 300 caories.

Scrambled Tofu and handful of cashews - 400 calories as a post workout high fat/protein meal.

Cals consumed - 1750, burned 300. Total 1450. Calories deficit of about 400 calories and still felt full.

On the days I wasn't working out I cut out the extra Tofu portion and just had cashews. Meaning the deficit stayed the same.

I never felt hungry on this!!!
I am not entirely on low carb yesterday I just happened to more successful.

Because my doctor put my dauhter on it, and I am trying make it fun for her. And yes there is a real reason why she had an inhaler which had steroids in it and tho it helped her breathing it also gave her a predisposition to cushings and pre diabetes symtoms so this is recommended diet for my daughter specifically. I just decided to get on board to help her. Not going to have carbs in front of her. I do not believ in preaching by leading by example. Yes this really is what has been recommended to her to get metabolism jump started. Myself is sneaking some carbs on side when she is not around because yes I know you need specifically unprocesed carbs. I have always avoided heavily processed carbs tho in our diet anyways. She needs results and fast so she does not end up with diabetes. Its a very real side effect from steroids in her case. I am just trying to practice what I am preaching. Its a temp fix I will introduce more carbs back after she is doing better. But not no, carbs, low carbs. I encourage fruits which are carbs. But yes this actually was recommended by a doctor for my daughter because of the side effect of the steroids. Not no carb just very low. But in order to jumpstart results on someone with no metabolism its got to be strict. Myself does not require this. I left that out because my post was just more about what I had eaten. But yes that is the underlined reasoning. Yes I trust my doctor especially haven worked closely in the field next to diabetes both high and low bs, and being the previous nutrition supervisor and activity supervisor in assisted living I am quite realistic and knowledgeable to know how to do it both to lower blood sugar and raise depending on the person. And how to incorporate exercise. I can see why you questioned it tho because in a normal metabolism your right it is not recommended. I am willing to suck it up (when my daughter is around and I can be strict with myself, for her benefit she has to feel it is low pressure and what better way then that just to be what I am doing as well). I am not sweating my kid out and over working her. She just has to do the treadmill 30 minutes and then I keep working out and tell her she can stop or keep going she chooses to keep going because I am. I have approached this very cautiously verbally but aggressively as far as solving the problem.

Oops on all the typos to busy as of now to re edit

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Breakfast: coffee
lunch: 1 spicy chicken pizza slice, 2 slices of garlic bread, chocolate sundae
dinner: enchilada with rice
midnight snack: porridge and coffee

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,039 Posts
This is why you're all so grumpy and tired xD You're all vegans/ vegetarians eating all that soy. And counting your calories too.

Yesterday:
-Cereal (tropical museli) (breakfast)
-Coffee and Toffee Muffin (for break)
-A KFC wrap, small popcorn chicken and small fries (lunch)
-Some chilli chicken bits, fried rice, duck and orange sauce and prawn crackers (dinner)

Today:
-Cereal (same as yesterday) (breakfast)
-Plan to finish that orance duck (lunch)
-Honey Oat bicsuit (snack)
- ???? ?? (Something homecooked, probably) (dinner).

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Last two days I ate lots of cake. I ate lots of cake today. Throwing away free cake at work is such a waste. :p

Nice colleagues, they encourage me too. Unlike us you CAN enjoy it!

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Not the healthiest day, but yummy

Breakfast:
2 slices of white bread with butterfish on top
Half of a melon
Bag of chips

Lunch:
Rice with chicken in honey sauce and cheese/tomato salad
a bit of desert that I didn't finish cuz it was too sweet
Berry tea

Dinner:
A piece of pastry
3 apples

I want something more so I might make me some shrimps cooked in oil and garlic.

101 - 120 of 1034 Posts